decagem

Aug 19, 2024
No offense, but I think you're trying too hard.
Instead of hunting for games with dubious quality, take a look at the game page and, if what you see draws your attention, give it a try.
Several games include a demo (free) version to check if your device is compatible and to give you an idea of what to expect.

As a suggestion, search for "Kaiju Princess" on Steam. It's a modestly short game that really clicked me. I think you may like it.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
No offense, but I think you're trying too hard.
Instead of hunting for games with dubious quality, take a look at the game page and, if what you see draws your attention, give it a try.
Several games include a demo (free) version to check if your device is compatible and to give you an idea of what to expect.

As a suggestion, search for "Kaiju Princess" on Steam. It's a modestly short game that really clicked me. I think you may like it.
yeah, and I have a game like that in my banner, simplistic but good, regardless, the games I'm speaking about are not games. Rather they're scams. These are negative games. Your game at first glance might be an actual game. Not something that calls my attention, but at least it has 2 CGs. So hopefully it has at least 5 different cg's. Which is in itself a very low standard.

Regardless, I'm not trying too hard. These games are literally everywhere. I'm just looking for a new simulation game, a single good game that might tumble my rocks. But all I find is cheap china knockoffs everywhere. With the least amount of effort possible. They pretend they're simulation games, but they're only a single CG possibly created with AI, which twitches and has crappy voice acting, much crappier than the classic swf files. Tons of games like that. You can acknowledge it or not, but unfortunately the coin that doesn't goes to actual developers goes to these scam creators instead and it's showing in the decreasing supply.

And btw, look at this thread, JSK, he beats his back all year long and in the end he delivers, rarely we might not love his quality, but he delivers. I think he might be the best developer there is aside from certain VN studios. So for scammers to inflate the market with scam games, I don't like it jimmy, I don't like it one bit. And I'm not sure we have enough great games for when all developers just get fed up and start working in gacha instead.

What's gonna be of Krieger sr when dlsite is filled with crap games? What's gonna happen to all the Kriegers of the world? And where is my space girl game koonsoft?? WHERE IS MY SPACE GAME!!!??
1725481380699.png

Last edited:

Rxet

Jul 8, 2018
No I was using the downloaded version of the game Shogun Princess Christianne but no matter where I download it from it just won't let me click past the two swords. I did figure everything else out a while ago, but thanks for responding anyways.
-Try use regular flash player:

-If still won't start, after open flash player try Ctrl+Enter (Its just button "next")
-Still didn't work? Add to your Windows Japanese language pack, restart pc and try again.
If still there would be any problem, then ill think what to do next... also, if u would need there are shogun princess which i downloaded from AniRena long time ago.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes