OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
It's a doujinsoft / hobbyist made game... Each game bringing 5-6k sales on average at 1k yen not counting piracy and fanza sales. Just need to worry about production time and the split between how many people in the circle. It's should still be a reasonable sum. Unless someone could answer how much does a jpn household spend per month.

Anyways.. guesses on skadi's ending costume?

Last edited:

slanto

Jul 22, 2018
1725305336965.jpeg

[Main scene completion rate: 86% (1% increase)] [H-scene production progress: 39 completed (47 perspectives planned)] The foreplay scene is finally almost done. This week we will finally start working on the ending. The costumes for the ending have also been decided, so we hope to complete it in the next month. The image is perspective 2 of the facesitting scene (viewpoint 1 is the usual subjective view). The lines of the announcer have not been updated yet, but don't worry, they will be updated from time to time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Artix0

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
Turnover?

What kind of idiotic language are you using. It's not a job. All the translators so far were unpaid fan translators donating their time and talent to us.

You sound ungrateful for the work they did. No one's owed anything.
yeah, I was one of translators a while back. It took work but we didn't do it to get thanks. We did it because we loved the games. What an idiot I am, right? Guess it shows in my 'language' :HideThePain:

I wanted to explain origins of the joke of drawing a parallel between unpaid translation and low-income game development, and how some guys stick with their passion projects way longer then the rest of us with some wall of text, but decided it's not worth the effort.

Like you said, no one is owed anything.

Mar 22, 2023
yeah, I was one of translators a while back. It took work but we didn't do it to get thanks. We did it because we loved the games. What an idiot I am, right? Guess it shows in my 'language' :HideThePain:

I wanted to explain origins of the joke of drawing a parallel between unpaid translation and low-income game development, and how some guys stick with their passion projects way longer then the rest of us with some wall of text, but decided it's not worth the effort.

Like you said, no one is owed anything.
You know what... that's fair.

I still think it's pretty reductive to refer to unpaid fan labor as "turnover"
Even if you're one of the people that did it.

But I can see the logic behind your thinking.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Turnover?

What kind of idiotic language are you using. It's not a job. All the translators so far were unpaid fan translators donating their time and talent to us.

You sound ungrateful for the work they did. No one's owed anything.
Agree, does come off as entitled, but I do see the guys point. The truth is there's still a ton of JSK games still completely untranslated to this game. Unfortunately the last time I tried to "support" a translator, I only ended up giving a donation to a moron that just took credit for someone else's translations. So aside from the developers actually hiring(ish) the translators and giving them a percentage of translated sold copies, I don't see any other way around it. Anyways, we thank Icevail for his efforts, and whoever or whatever alcapone and translators corner are. We really appreciate it regardless.

PS. I know I sprung a bit of controversy last week regarding cheap ch games, wasn't really my intention. I was just sharing my findings But I just want to give y'all some peace of mind. It hasn't even been 1 week and I already found 2 more new crappy games exactly like the last one. Don't even count as games. They're like negative games. And from different "developers". So I'm not imagining it. Again, thank god we still have developers like JSK. Now if only I could only get back into VN's. But I just haven't been into them lately.

Reactions: nnt1996

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
Hey, does anyone know where I can go to download all the jsk games? So many are missing from here that even h-flash has more games that are even already translated. I would use that website to play but it hasn't worked in years and I just wanted to know if someone could tell me where to download the rest of the games from.

Thanks in advance,

(Also does anyone know why that game where you fight the princess doesn't work at all? I've been trying to play it for a while but it just doesn't do right. Is it ruffle of is the game itself busted?)

raskal1035

Aug 17, 2024
Hey, does anyone know where I can go to download all the jsk games? So many are missing from here that even h-flash has more games that are even already translated. I would use that website to play but it hasn't worked in years and I just wanted to know if someone could tell me where to download the rest of the games from.

Thanks in advance,

(Also does anyone know why that game where you fight the princess doesn't work at all? I've been trying to play it for a while but it just doesn't do right. Is it ruffle of is the game itself busted?)

true that, i've just been getting:
Code:
 Return to index page
General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Connection refused [2002]
whenever i vist anirena

anyone still have the latest torrent file?

Last edited:

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017

Thanks in advance,
On page 1 there's a link to a repository with all the games and their mods. Since AniRena's database seems to be down, use the Pixeldrain link found in Delexicus' post below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That'll give you access to most of the concurrent games. There is one missing from the repository, game 32 (someone correct me if I'm mistaken), but that can be found complete with translation and all right here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These should provide you with everything you're looking for. If you need guides, again access to those can be found on page 1 in a Google Drive, searching this thread, or just asking for help.

It sounds like you're playing these off a website, so chances are whatever was happening with Shogun Princess and Ruffle will go away playing it from your desktop now.

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
On page 1 there's a link to a repository with all the games and their mods. Since AniRena's database seems to be down, use the Pixeldrain link found in Delexicus' post below:
That'll give you access to most of the concurrent games. There is one missing from the repository, game 32 (someone correct me if I'm mistaken), but that can be found complete with translation and all right here:
These should provide you with everything you're looking for. If you need guides, again access to those can be found on page 1 in a Google Drive, searching this thread, or just asking for help.

It sounds like you're playing these off a website, so chances are whatever was happening with Shogun Princess and Ruffle will go away playing it from your desktop now.
No I was using the downloaded version of the game Shogun Princess Christianne but no matter where I download it from it just won't let me click past the two swords. I did figure everything else out a while ago, but thanks for responding anyways.

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
Now if only I could only get back into VN's. But I just haven't been into them lately.
I'm actually struggling with that as well. Last one I played through was way back, called Ayakashibito .
So many good VNs just sitting on the hard drive.

I think it simply has to do with free time. Can't immerse yourself for the whole day like we could back in the day. And doing it in small chunks of 1-3 hours doesn't work as well. Unless it's absolutely brainless nukige or something.

Reactions: Classic Krieger

Prael

Jul 3, 2023
true that, i've just been getting:
Code:
 Return to index page
General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Connection refused [2002]
whenever i vist anirena

anyone still have the latest torrent file?
Not "still", I can open Anirena anytime. From fucking Russia. But I can't see attached images on this site without VPN.
Rename the file to .torrent from .txt, if you downloaded .txt for some reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: raskal1035

Sennin.@12

Dec 25, 2021
It's that time again! The JSK Repository torrent has been updated. With a twist this time. With dogged determination, FlashMod has done what was thought nigh impossible. With some 7zip wizardry, he shrunk the entire JSK Repository down to a measly 3.78GB from the previous bloat of 45.7GB. JSK Repository Archive has been uploaded to under the name...

JSK工房 Studio H-Games Main Repository Archive - Translators Corner (10-2-2023).7z

And as an added bonus, the Repository has also been uploaded to Pixeldrain as well.
is it only for windows?

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Ah Ah found another one. That's 4 games with dubious quality in 1 week. Also, in this one it's interesting how the voice actress kinda tries to speak Japanese but it's obviously not a Japanese VA. Just saying, I hit the nail.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes