ZzHELIDzZ

Sep 26, 2022
Someone have the Magical Girl Buster Reinforcements apk? I downloaded from the repository but it came corrupted.

Prael

Jul 3, 2023
Someone have the Magical Girl Buster Reinforcements apk? I downloaded from the repository but it came corrupted.
I don't know how you guys keep getting a corrupted file for this particular game. I've got a working apk from both Anirena and Mega. You can search few pages back, where I quoted my post with links and torrent file also.

Apr 2, 2022
Anyone know if Galbuster Ojisan has been translated yet? I haven't seen one pop up but maybe I'm not looking in the right place

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
I don't know how you guys keep getting a corrupted file for this particular game. I've got a working apk from both Anirena and Mega. You can search few pages back, where I quoted my post with links and torrent file also.
Telling you man, some of these files ARE corrupted, it's not completely a route issue. I had to download the short hair fighting game from another website and that one worked, in fact someone else also reached out to me in private messages to ask me for it as well. And even that one was corrupted in a single scene down the end.

Apr 2, 2022
I am not an android user, do you guys download APKs so you can play on the go, of do you not have PCs?
Yes. APKs are how apps are downloaded outside of the app store on android. Most likely APKs for the app store too but I personally don't know how to check app files downloaded from the app store

thenoob4325

Jan 19, 2023
Here's 3 of the 4 I found thus far. Keep in mind the numbers represent which dialogue choices were made:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Only one I haven't figured out is Ending 3 which is apparently called Test End? No idea what the hell that means, but given I haven't seen all the sex positions yet I'm clearly missing something somewhere.

Edit: See Hell_Man's post below to unlock ending 3.
For daddy end, which phase do i make her even assult me? it always keep leading me back to the rape ending

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
For daddy end, which phase do i make her even assult me? it always keep leading me back to the rape ending
Let me clarify that you DON'T have to make her assault you in order to get the 'Daddy Ending'. It's merely a suggestion so you can fuck her sooner. End of the day it's all about the dialogue choices. During battle phases it may help to speak with her twice per round. That's what helped me at times when it didn't seem like my choices were really registering. There's a post I made a few pages later that better explains the procedures and how I reached the endings which I'll post in a spoiler below. If you're still having issues, feel free to ask and I'll help any way I can:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You have two options to get her to fuck you:
1) Use the aphrodisiac skill until it maxes out to four which will force the girl to do penetrative sex (cowgirl). Just using the skill once ups her horniness by one while hitting her then using it while she has some hit meter makes it rise up by two. Ideally you'll want to max out your skill meter then hit her, use Aphrodisiac, then hit her again then use Aphrodisiac then let her have her way with you.

2) I don't remember the name of this skill, but it's something that only unlocks after the girl loses a certain amount of health. Basically it lets you control what her next action it and she'll do it regardless of what she's already had in mind. It takes most of your skill meter to use, but one of the last options is an option where she fucks you instantly. You can find the skill on the very last page of your powers when you're leveling up your stuff.

slanto

Jul 22, 2018
1726418155917.jpeg

[Main scene completion rate: 90% (2% increase)] [H-scene production progress: 43 viewpoints completed (47 viewpoints planned)] Sorry, it took me another day (sweats) Currently, I have completed up to the second ending. The goal is gradually approaching, but considering debugging and final adjustments, it seems that it will be difficult to register it during September. I'm sorry, but please wait for a little while longer. The image is viewpoint 1 of the lewd ending. The cowgirl position with the butt facing towards you is one of the classics, but this time the angle has been slightly changed. Since the butt is the queen of the prostitute, it feels very good (lol)

lemywinks

Apr 22, 2021
View attachment 4037096

[Main scene completion rate: 90% (2% increase)] [H-scene production progress: 43 viewpoints completed (47 viewpoints planned)] Sorry, it took me another day (sweats) Currently, I have completed up to the second ending. The goal is gradually approaching, but considering debugging and final adjustments, it seems that it will be difficult to register it during September. I'm sorry, but please wait for a little while longer. The image is viewpoint 1 of the lewd ending. The cowgirl position with the butt facing towards you is one of the classics, but this time the angle has been slightly changed. Since the butt is the queen of the prostitute, it feels very good (lol)
wish we get this one before october

Reactions: nnt1996

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
View attachment 4037096

Take your time JSK! Some of us gotta warm up our hands... in order to play your game then make a walkthrough about it. Obviously.
200.gif

Feb 8, 2022
not sure how many of you here are active modders, but how does one replace Music in the unity files? I'm personally not in favor of hearing the same "H scene" theme for the fifth game in a row

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
not sure how many of you here are active modders, but how does one replace Music in the unity files? I'm personally not in favor of hearing the same "H scene" theme for the fifth game in a row
I use to replace sprites/textures in Unity games, you may be able to do the same for the music files but I haven't tried this myself yet! Use AssetRipper in case you need a smoother interface for the initial navigating / finding where files are and what they're named.

Reactions: Milk and Frogs
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes