Feb 8, 2022
I use to replace sprites/textures in Unity games, you may be able to do the same for the music files but I haven't tried this myself yet! Use AssetRipper in case you need a smoother interface for the initial navigating / finding where files are and what they're named.
Oh boy... that's a lot of folders I have absolutely no knowledge of
But thank you anyway! I'll just see what I can mess with

• Red Heart
Reactions: Artix0

jafar3456

Aug 5, 2021
JSK Studio UNITY EDITS
View attachment 3472243
today i am gonna start the JSK UNITY Series Edits:
i have already make some progress on skills levels and have made edits in other games groups....

please bookmark this post because i will update everything than is new or ready to download.....
without futher notice......

this is the continuation from this post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/jsk-studio-games-2020-01-10-jsk-studios.24510/post-10729094
i moved the stuffs here because i got this in the other post....
View attachment 3454948
and i need a LOT of Spaces for Infinity and Beyond......LOL
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[JSK Studio] 26 Overthrow The Demon Queen R v1.2 AIOv4.4

not really a flash edit but is the same author...
technically it's an ALL IN ONE....but who cares if i made it aniways...

also i need to trackback the links/post and this is the best place
so from below and so on will be all unity JSK edits....

View attachment 3454953

scroll A LOT down both release/infos are there:
abandoned and latest
https://f95zone.to/threads/jsk-studio-games-2023-12-18-jsk-studios.24510/post-12785964

the base is xinchi uncen....

i made my own version with:
1.custom translation with resizer
2.full save
3.adding Crimson Assassin
4.adding NewPenis
5.adding main page GUI from Crimson Assassin

fixed in v4.3 a problem with the plugin....
View attachment 3454959
fixed in v4.4 a problem with the texture.... thanks to vocarujabe
View attachment 3481632
you need to press F12 for changing texture!!!

looks like i finished it....men was an epic experiance....learn a lot of stuffs....
this was the first one than introduced the texture changing mode....
took a lot of testing/learning + LOTS of trials and errors......thats why is version 4.x LOL

maybe more in the future who knows......

last updated release: 26/03/2024

Workupload
Pixeldrain

Future Edits Planned:
6.Fix/Merge Penis Uncen Files
7.Multy Colours Eyes + Human Mod

as usual nothing is final....
maybe who knows some hidden bugs inside will lead to a bugfix....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[JSK Studio] 27 I Wanna Make This Overconfident Magical Girl v1.2 AIO1.1

the base is JSK v1.2

2.full save
3.fixed an uncen file than was with old penis....
4.new eyes colors.... dont' like that red ah ah
View attachment 3574713
now you can choose what you like FINALLY.......
5.i forget than the phone also display the eyes.....
so i had to edit it just in time before i loses the colors profiles!!!....LOL

last updated release: 26/04/2024

Workupload
Pixeldrain

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[JSK Studio] 28 The Coliseum King Has His Way In The Ring v1.4 AIO1.1

the base is JSK v1.4 because !!!TEXTURE CORRUPTION!!!
View attachment 3454961
original vs uncen.....
so i gonna REmade this from zero like the thing i made for 31 AIO multypenis for the same reason.....
with a full texture check.....
View attachment 3454962
original>my-edit>who-ever-made-this.......also they are of the wrong colour WTF!!!!
so all the female texture with edited pussy are fuked UP.......!!!GREAT!!!
not only the genitals but everything inside the "dark uncen file"
i can easy copy/paste genitals but then i have to FIX the HOLES!!!!

hey wait a minute...... why dont' just copy/paste the clit then....after i correct the colours???
FUCK I AM GENIOUS!!!
no more need to fix holes this way......!!!

how nobody even care/noticed this is VERY embarassing at best......
also unpacked the android build and found the same bad uncen files........

so you got 2 choice:
edit/fix everything or just keep the censored stuff....

no way.... there is no choice!!!!
always make a good work for the future or you will pay the consequences

2.full save
3.fixed all bad texture/uncen/ecc.. female uncen REmaded 23 of 23 DONE
men luckly i haved saved all the projects because....
i maded some corrupted texture in the process...was easy to recovers them with bakups!!!
4. new eyes colours....these eyes have super low saturation...colors are hard to make.....
View attachment 3454960

last updated release: 18/03/2024

Workupload
Pixeldrain

[JSK Studio] 29 How to Teach Shoplifting Girls AIO1.1

the base is xinchi uncen

2.full save
3.fixed an uncen file than was with old penis....
4.fixed menu color UI
View attachment 3454958
5.new eyes colors.... dont' like that red ah ah
View attachment 3454956
now you can choose what you like FINALLY.......

last updated release: 13/03/2024

Workupload
Pixeldrain

[JSK Studio] 30 Understand! Demon King v1.3 AIO1.2

the base is JSK v1.3 because !!!TEXTURE CORRUPTION!!!
View attachment 3473683
original vs uncen..... AGAIN SAME STORY......

2.full save
3.new sex music (was tired of the old guy die scream uhhahh yeeaahhhh in the background...)
4.fixed licks sounds
5.new eyes mod... took a while to do it because she have 2 textures of different eyes size!!!
View attachment 3473684
6.new Human pupil mod because more choice is better than less!!! and again 2 texture to edit EACH time...
View attachment 3473685
7.fixed all bad texture/uncen/ecc.. i had to manually check/fix the bad ones if any......o_O
8. remade all new eyes colours + new human pupil...hope is good this time.....

last updated release: 21/04/2024

Workupload
Pixeldrain

[JSK Studio] 31 Daddy Hunting Gal and Psychic Uncle v1.1 AIOv2.2

the ultimate edition.....finally! look how easy it can menage 12 variants.....

View attachment 3454954
is in slow motion for stay under 10 mb....
and yes is the old penis....now i need to remade another time this thing.........ahhhhh

1rst release is here with the abandoned plugin
https://f95zone.to/threads/jsk-studio-games-2023-12-18-jsk-studios.24510/post-12120912

last time i use cross post wip update....
https://f95zone.to/threads/jsk-studio-games-2023-12-18-jsk-studios.24510/post-13026273

so after that this is the new list:
2.full save
3.remade all texture from zero!!! no more corrupted texture!!!
4.fixing bad/missing colours/bad uncensor ecc......
5.adding more variants 4girls x 3penis=12 in total
6.adding missing male HD penis and fixing all the missing piace of dark bodys....

looks like i finished it....men was an epic experiance....learn a lot of stuffs....

edit:
fixed in AIOv2.2 some wrong/missing texture thanks to ku2333
https://f95zone.to/threads/jsk-studio-games-2024-03-28-jsk-studios.24510/post-13486126

last updated release: 16/04/2024

Workupload
Pixeldrain

[JSK Studio] 32 Bullied Girl Secret Part-Time Job v1.1 AIO1.2

the base is JSK v1.1 i found it somewhere else.....

2.full save
3.uncen HD dicks + some cleaning clit for uncen female parts....
4.new eyes multy colors
View attachment 3454955

edit:
fixed in AIOv1.2 some missing uncen texture thanks to ku2333
https://f95zone.to/threads/jsk-studio-games-2024-03-28-jsk-studios.24510/post-13528707

last updated release: 21/04/2024

Workupload
Pixeldrain

[JSK Studio] 33 the next project from JSK.....
View attachment 3472248
Last Comment about the project
so i finally made all unity games edits/mod released!!!
except one..... the n.25.....

well there is NO EDITS than i can do about it.....
and eyes mods are out of possibilities... why you may ask ? look here:
View attachment 3574720
62 files for eyes related textures......ah ah ah
so there is no need for a release of mine for it at this point......

that's all for now....i gonna finish one of this days who knows.....
wen ready i will release the stuffs for now i want to change freely whatever i want without ANY pressure......

the sad/strange thing is....i am the only one on the ENTIRE planet than cares/fixing these stuffs.......
after all these YEARS.......was bored to wait for someone so i Made it....Fuck That!!!!
why are these stuffs so Abandoned is their current Messy Status is UNBELIAVEBLE..........

salut and happy fapping!!!
could you make it for apk pls?

Feckfguef

Apr 24, 2022
is there "万引き女子の指導法" or a translated version of it, google translate says it translates to "How to teach shoplifting girls"

Rxet

Jul 8, 2018
is there "万引き女子の指導法" or a translated version of it, google translate says it translates to "How to teach shoplifting girls"
It's that time again! The JSK Repository torrent has been updated. With a twist this time. With dogged determination, FlashMod has done what was thought nigh impossible. With some 7zip wizardry, he shrunk the entire JSK Repository down to a measly 3.78GB from the previous bloat of 45.7GB. JSK Repository Archive has been uploaded to under the name...

JSK工房 Studio H-Games Main Repository Archive - Translators Corner (10-2-2023).7z

And as an added bonus, the Repository has also been uploaded to Pixeldrain as well.
There u have link with all games and in it u have also Translated version.

... It turned out by accident that i have it also in my folder, there is freshly uploaded just for this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
There u have link with all games and in it u have also Translated version.

... It turned out by accident that i have it also in my folder, there is freshly uploaded just for this game.
Thank you for sharing this link.

ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
【Main scene perfection 92% (up 2%) 】
【H Scene production progress 45 perspective completion (all 47 perspectives planned) 】

During the ending scene production.

It was completed up to the three-slaid end.

The fourth one is completed this week, and we're finally going to make a final adjustment next week.

They'll going to register in early October. image-800 (7).jpg

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Hello Gentlemen and wise men, I've come to present to you an offering, findings of research if you will. A wholeheartedly recommendation.
1727137945146.png

I have found what might be one of the best H game around. Top 5 simulation at least. Now I just found it, so I can't quite tell if the game has been abandoned or where did I get that impression, I think I'm wrong, but I still will cross my fingers and expect great things from this game. Now don't be deceived, this might look like illusion derivative, but it's a whole different thing with much more interesting gameplay and mechanics.

I'm gonna be daring here and say this is better than all others JSK games. Now,now, I know, objectively JSK has probably put much more effort into his games than this newer dev, but I still believe considering the animation and intricacy and visuals, I think this might actually be superior. Don't take my word for it, check it out

Now all things considered, I think this is gonna be my third favorite game/developer. Even it is never completed. Which I hope it grows much much larger.

Sincerely
Krieger from season 1-5.
Ah rats, now I wanna make a banner, but I don't know which game do I remove from my banner.

raskal1035

Aug 17, 2024
Hello Gentlemen and wise men, I've come to present to you an offering, findings of research if you will. A wholeheartedly recommendation.
View attachment 4064480

I have found what might be one of the best H game around. Top 5 simulation at least. Now I just found it, so I can't quite tell if the game has been abandoned or where did I get that impression, I think I'm wrong, but I still will cross my fingers and expect great things from this game. Now don't be deceived, this might look like illusion derivative, but it's a whole different thing with much more interesting gameplay and mechanics.

I'm gonna be daring here and say this is better than all others JSK games. Now,now, I know, objectively JSK has probably put much more effort into his games than this newer dev, but I still believe considering the animation and intricacy and visuals, I think this might actually be superior. Don't take my word for it, check it out

Now all things considered, I think this is gonna be my third favorite game/developer. Even it is never completed. Which I hope it grows much much larger.

Sincerely
Krieger from season 1-5.
Ah rats, now I wanna make a banner, but I don't know which game do I remove from my banner.
> 3D

nohope.png

nnt1996

Jul 17, 2021
View attachment 4064480

Sincerely
Krieger from season 1-5.
No good different endings choices, no buy and some screenshots kinda looks dry and undetailed

Also pretty bold, rude and arrogant of you to come in here and say that some game is “superior” compare to JSK Games…in The JSK Games Thread where around 80% of the people here are fans of JSK

Its like going into the Dragon Ball Fanbase and say that Naruto is Superior

Last edited:

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
No good different endings choices, no buy and some screenshots kinda looks dry and undetailed

Also pretty bold, rude and arrogant of you to come in here and say that some game is “superior” compare to JSK Games…in The JSK Games Thread where around 80% of the people here are fans of JSK
I have been a fan of JSK since their very very early stages, I made this banner myself, but at the same time I acknowledge that JSK might be one of the few good devs around. Regardless due to that as well it is important to acknowledge any developer that doesn't wants to inflate the market with just trash games. And lots of us are here for the fighting ero, forced/submission aspect. That goes since waaay early games and has been a trope here since. Why else did you think the schoolgirl games aren't as popular as the fighting games? This game is definitely relevant and relative to JSK fans. I maintain my words, I think most guys here will enjoy this game much more than JSK games. I said it in my comment, I am aware than JSK puts more effort than this new game. That deserves acknowledgement. Plus he has made much more games since many years ago. However, I still think considering the animation, this one might be superior than all of his other games individually, if it ever is finished.
Now is it better than all of JSK games together? That I wouldn't be able to tell you. I just found it this weekend.

Although, now that the other guy mentioned it, this one is 3D. The other one isn't. That might be an issue for some. Although it does have a 2D version. Looked like crap to me first glance, but I might try it next weekend.

Its like going into the Dragon Ball Fanbase and say that Naruto is Superior
Shonen
1727190274244.png

Last edited:

nnt1996

Jul 17, 2021
I have been a fan of JSK since their very very early stages, I made this banner myself, but at the same time I acknowledge that JSK might be one of the few good devs around. Regardless due to that as well it is important to acknowledge any developer that doesn't wants to inflate the market with just trash games. And lots of us are here for the fighting ero, forced/submission aspect. That goes since waaay early games and has been a trope here since. Why else did you think the schoolgirl games aren't as popular as the fighting games? This game is definitely relevant and relative to JSK fans. I maintain my words, I think most guys here will enjoy this game much more than JSK games. I said it in my comment, I am aware than JSK puts more effort than this new game. That deserves acknowledgement. Plus he has made much more games since many years ago. However, I still think considering the animation, this one might be superior than all of his other games individually, if it ever is finished.
Now is it better than all of JSK games together? That I wouldn't be able to tell you. I just found it this weekend.

Although, now that the other guy mentioned it, this one is 3D. The other one isn't. That might be an issue for some. Although it does have a 2D version. Looked like crap to me first glance, but I might try it next weekend.

Shonen
View attachment 4066104
Just go promote the game at a different thread or make you own thread about it
And lots of us are here for the fighting ero, forced/submission aspect.
That and the good contents of choices is what really get me and some others into JSK to begin with
Hey, just making a comparison

Reactions: AFriendlyArson
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes