nnt1996

Jul 17, 2021
JSK's long waited retirement is near... He will announce his retirement after he release this game, saying smth like "its been 84 years since we v been together, thank you for supporting me till now weebsters and bye, lol".

Yep! mark this, peasants!!!

After finally getting out of this burned out development hell and his detoriating ass health, he'll be focusing on steady income ( or try to ) in his final years. or months
Nuh uh
Hình ảnh PNG.png
Gonna post this pic too along with the other pic if JSK reveals the next game

Also, 84 years? Are the dent in your brain is so deep that you forgot how to count?

And you? Calling the people here “peasants”? If they’re the “peasants”, then you’re the Beggar
he deserve some retirement anyways.
As much as i don’t like it, i agree

He made alot of Bangers all these years, the guy deserve some rest

Last edited:

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
Full JSK Ramblings:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I saw someone a while back asking for Viola in casual clothes - good news is you got it! Bad news is there's no scenes in it. But still, very cool.

View attachment 4082691
Irony being because he has the full capacity to allow us to have sex with Viola in her street clothes and he just won't do it because of his love for bikinis. Which again, nothing wrong with that, but the fact it's unfortunate is funny when he made the decision.

Feb 12, 2020
Full JSK Ramblings:

I saw someone a while back asking for Viola in casual clothes - good news is you got it! Bad news is there's no scenes in it. But still, very cool.
That was me. Yeah, I saw this post this morning and had a good laugh about it! XD

Saphartlantis

Dec 4, 2018
Also, 84 years? Are the dent in your brain is so deep that you forgot how to count?
Apparently, I didn't exagerate the irony enough, I know it's not 84 years ago XDXDXD Computers weren't advanced enough for Unity XDXDXD

Reactions: nnt1996

TrololoMan

Apr 11, 2018
Guys... There's a ton of download links... Which one do you recommend? Which one is the latest in terms of updates? All of them are uncensored and translated? Thanks in advance!

Feb 12, 2020
alreadly preloded my DL account wiht some points, gonna buy the game the moment its out, and ofc gonna drop the zip in heare as well, i realy cant wait for the game to come out :D
I was just trying to buy some points as well, but it looks like PayPal is no longer an option. If you don't mind my asking, which payment method did you use to purchase your points?

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
May 26, 2019
For the spooky season turning Irena into a demon seems thematically appropriate. The initial idea was for her to be a Jiangshi but ultimately scrapped it due to the fact that it's too similar in skin tone to Yumisu; I wanted something more unique. Getting the scelera to be dark I thought was going to be annoying but it really wasn't that bad, although I had to change assets that involved the background in order to change the color. I kinda wanted to change the hair color but her hair already fit perfectly... Given her color scheme how about I call her The Demon of Ashes... Sounded cooler in my head lol.

Anyways enjoy this recolor and have a spooky October! (Or not, whatever you prefer)

playerk125

Dec 23, 2018
I was just trying to buy some points as well, but it looks like PayPal is no longer an option. If you don't mind my asking, which payment method did you use to purchase your points?
i purchesd the points of a Reseller calld seemd a bit sctach at first but gona threw and i got the sirial code without a problem per EMail

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
With Dl-pay in limbo since september.. whats the method to buy dl points now? I see an option that states it sells dl point cards but is for 'books' but does allow me to purchase games as well?

playerk125

Dec 23, 2018
With Dl-pay in limbo since september.. whats the method to buy dl points now? I see an option that states it sells dl point cards but is for 'books' but does allow me to purchase games as well?
as far as I understand it's a regional redirect, probably different branding in different parts of the world, points are universal on DL site, they're like steam cash, if you will, representing yen that you hold in your account

Reactions: DrunkenMonkey85
Jan 1, 2019
For the spooky season turning Irena into a demon seems thematically appropriate. The initial idea was for her to be a Jiangshi but ultimately scrapped it due to the fact that it's too similar in skin tone to Yumisu; I wanted something more unique. Getting the scelera to be dark I thought was going to be annoying but it really wasn't that bad, although I had to change assets that involved the background in order to change the color. I kinda wanted to change the hair color but her hair already fit perfectly... Given her color scheme how about I call her The Demon of Ashes... Sounded cooler in my head lol.

Anyways enjoy this recolor and have a spooky October! (Or not, whatever you prefer)

Looks great, perfect timing for spooky month 0.0

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes