OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Any official response from JSK studio about retiring as a creator or it's just nonsense sprouting out of someone's ass.

Which is the same level of annoyance as those repeatedly asking for android version for JSK games on the ci-en blog.

Reactions: nnt1996

nnt1996

Jul 17, 2021
Any official response from JSK studio about retiring as a creator or it's just nonsense sprouting out of someone's ass.

Which is the same level of annoyance as those repeatedly asking for android version for JSK games on the ci-en blog.
from what i know, its mostly just nonsense sprouting out of BorgarKing's unwiped ass

Reactions: Artix0

decagem

Oct 3, 2024
ForBooks
View attachment 4093269

Yeah, it works just like DLpay, and gets you points.
Neither work.
For Books instantly cancels the order claiming it's a "fraudulent operation" leaving you only with the credit card currency exchange fee to pay.
Point Market mandates the creation of an Amazon Japan account which apparently can't charge international credit cards.

Edit: For Books seems to be working now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just in case.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

nnt1996

Jul 17, 2021

Game is being registered on dlsite. Will be out in 0-2 days.

Scathach-Skadi Go.
What JSK said in the post:
Ảnh màn hình 2024-10-08 lúc 19.19.43.png
What some braindead parasyte wanker on this thread oh so proudly claimed twice:
Hình ảnh PNG.png
IMG_1501.jpg
One of the Shittiest Clowns if not THE Shittiest Clown on this thread folks

Anyway, totally stoked that the game’s gonna come out soon

Last edited:

ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
So when we waiting for the new game released,can someone help me refreshing my rotted memories?
I'm looking game similar with jsk 12 years ago so at the time where flash game is the things,
With ryona in the keys word,but looks like the game is not made it big enough like JSK i guess it's not that well known.

So the combat is something like turn based,
the first looks the heroine is like head of perfect team or something like that,
Our character is we playing as 3 punk(?) Or 3 diligent students who have grudges against her.
The concept similar with JSK games where you can ripped her clothes open when in combat.
One of the endings or the only ending i can see is where the heroine got thrown in mattress in gym warehouse or something doing bondage and rough grape in there.

So if anyone familiar with this game or have an idea what's this game was,please tell me!

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: bwebrwkerw
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes