Game Just Dropt 5 min Ago ... Have fun Yall
surce:

also a personel recomendation of mine
RayPatcher for fast and dirty MTL

also ALT+Enter if you want to force Unity in to Full Screen

(man the intro song is a banger)

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
So i basically I am asking if the next heroine would be something like strongest witch / someone like blackswan from honkai star rail.
But he replied
the next work probably back to Loli/msgk,since he mention not an adult,and we just got double JK recently.
Hard to say. Though i would prefer fantasy Battle again. Knight, mage, rogue, elf/nekomimi? Been a long time since the elf knight.
The unity's 2 demon lord plot so far hasn't really solved the blonde NPCs appearance either.

Has any comments gathered much on JSK's group video game preference or inspire?
Old works has shown JSK is a kancolle fan. 1st and new Fighting queen, FGO. Unity's hypno uncle for BA. Elf knight is legend of valkyrie. Didn't find any indicator that deems JSK as a hoyoverse player (Selene doesn't count due to dates).
JSK got a switch for at least half a year. IIRC mentioned wouldn't be going for big titles.

Reactions: DERSXC

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
[JSK Studio] 33 Fighting Queen Viola v1.0 AIO1.0

no excuse me but i have a lot of "work" ahead.....

the game looks an EPIC RELEASE

you know where to get it.......
Snap2.jpg

have fun
salut

p.s
delete this:
[JSK Studio] 33 Fighting Queen Viola v1.0 AIO1.0\TougiJyoou_Data\TougiJyoou_savedata.json
for reset savegame from scratch!!!

Last edited:

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018

have fun
salut

p.s
delete this:
[JSK Studio] 33 Fighting Queen Viola v1.0 AIO1.0\TougiJyoou_Data\TougiJyoou_savedata.json
My friend you are an absolute GOAT, love your edits, and thanks for the new game!

Anybarbar

Oct 30, 2019

have fun
salut

p.s
delete this:
Absolute goat. I have bought the game but still wait for ur edited version <'3

Feb 12, 2020
New game is out, and I can´t buy it because PayPal doesn´t work anymore on DLSite. RIP
Yeah, I had the same issue. I tried the other payment methods on DLSite, but none of them worked for me. BUT, I did manage to find another work around which uses PayPal.

Go to PlayAsia and purchase a "BitCash Prepaid Card". Purchase the amount of points you want with PayPal. Soon you should recieve a code with Japanese characters. From here, go to DLSite and click on "Purchase Points", then click on "BitCash" as a payment method. Choose the same number of points you purchased from PlayAsia. Then click "Card Information". Copy and Paste the Japanese character code from the PlayAsia "BitCash" purchase into the "Hiragana ID input" bar. Boom! Points added to DLSite!

Hope this helps, and if you have any questions, I will try my best to answer them! Good Luck!

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
so i played a bit an found this bug:
Snap1.jpg

at first looks like a problem from uncen plugin......
then i checked ALL POSITION + ALL POV and....

found no others problems at all....

the dump of texture was ok...

tryed 3 different uncen plugin type/version and got the same result....
we need an expert of unity for this thing......ah ah

mhh no idea is this a game engine/core bug????
YES
Snap4.jpg
no bepinex screenshot AH AH
Absolute goat. I have bought the game but still wait for ur edited version <'3
you mean the one with HD Penis & eyes mod?? no idea how long it will take...
in the meanwhile play the "basic version" LOL
sry I'm new but where to get it?
go to OP
Snap2.jpg
scroll down until you reach the game you need...

salut

Last edited:

nnt1996

Jul 17, 2021
so i played a bit an found this bug:
View attachment 4115572

at first looks like a problem from uncen plugin......
then i checked ALL POSITION + ALL POV and....

found no problem at all....
the dump of texture was ok...

mhh no idea is this a game engine/core bug????

maybe other uncen plugin will fix this??

go to OP
View attachment 4115592
Yeah i encountered that too, hope that it’ll got fixed soon

• Hey there
Reactions: bwebrwkerw
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah, I had the same issue. I tried the other payment methods on DLSite, but none of them worked for me. BUT, I did manage to find another work around which uses PayPal.

Go to PlayAsia and purchase a "BitCash Prepaid Card". Purchase the amount of points you want with PayPal. Soon you should recieve a code with Japanese characters. From here, go to DLSite and click on "Purchase Points", then click on "BitCash" as a payment method. Choose the same number of points you purchased from PlayAsia. Then click "Card Information". Copy and Paste the Japanese character code from the PlayAsia "BitCash" purchase into the "Hiragana ID input" bar. Boom! Points added to DLSite!

Hope this helps, and if you have any questions, I will try my best to answer them! Good Luck!
Nice workaround, worked like a charm. Cheers

Reactions: DrunkenMonkey85

ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
doing blind run & Pretty much already unlock all the scene, and 2 ending.
yeah it's been good fap,
encounter some of kissing bugs and the one that posted above me,
i can say Viola is indeed JSK biggest tits herone in their series,also the smoothest(?)
i love how it looks,when bouncing around.
pretty much solid 8/10 for Viola design & character.
as for the sex scene, i would say the short haired girl & Gyaru still winning over this in term of sex scene so 6,9/10 for sex scene.
story pretty much the same with the others fight series.
1728498890931.png

Reactions: sargmindo

playerk125

Dec 23, 2018
Happy to help! But I can't take full credit for this method. Someone else mentioned it on a different forum and it worked for me, so I thought I'd spread the word. Take care!
There is an easier way! Right on DLsite
1728500074546.png
select the FOR BOOKS tab, its a 3rd party platform you have to register an account with them tho, can use credit card and PayPal that way no problem, that's how I got my points!

Thanks god that Forbooks is a Shopify shop so PayPal and/or the credit card mafia won't shut them down that easy

Meanwhile, I'm going to have a Dream about the US Justus Department going after Mastercard / Visa for Antitrust because that's what this is.

Feb 12, 2020
There is an easier way! Right on DLsite
View attachment 4115748
select the FOR BOOKS tab, its a 3rd party platform you have to register an account with them tho, can use credit card and PayPal that way no problem, that's how I got my points!

Thanks god that Forbooks is a Shopify shop so PayPal and/or the credit card mafia won't shut them down that easy

Meanwhile, I'm going to have a Dream about the US Justus Department going after Mastercard / Visa for Antitrust because that's what this is.
For some reason, Forbooks just did not work for me. I got an email saying that my card was linked to a fraudulent account and was blocked from their service. Called the bank, no problems. Tried them again, no dice. Did some digging and found out that others have experienced the same issues as me, so it seems to be a random occurrence for some people. If it works for you and others, that's great! But for me, and many others, it refused to work for some reason. The PlayAsia route worked for me, so I thought it might work for others too.

playerk125

Dec 23, 2018
For some reason, Forbooks just did not work for me. I got an email saying that my card was linked to a fraudulent account and was blocked from their service. Called the bank, no problems. Tried them again, no dice. Did some digging and found out that others have experienced the same issues as me, so it seems to be a random occurrence for some people. If it works for you and others, that's great! But for me, and many others, it refused to work for some reason. The PlayAsia route worked for me, so I thought it might work for others too.
ohh wow that kinda sucks .-.

Yasuo2121998

Dec 27, 2021
[ZITAT="playerk125, Beitrag: 15053511, Mitglied: 1105350"]
also, ich werde mich mal an MTL Cleanup versuchen, ich verspreche nichts, nur ein paar Sachen zum Spaß in meiner Freizeit View attachment 4115809
[/ZITAT]How you make the love end ?

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes