Yasuo2121998

Dec 27, 2021
[ZITAT="ganesha2407, Beitrag: 15053738, Mitglied: 3029826"]
Vergewaltigen Sie sie einfach nicht und wählen Sie immer den Dialog, der sie ermutigt.
[/ZITAT]
Someone got the Third end ?

MugenMonster

Mar 31, 2021
Refuses to translate using MTL, it's over gamers. I'm stuck here in purgatory trying to nut and being unable to achieve release... I don't understand moon runes otherwise I'd just play and nut. Unless someone has a DL link for an already translated game.

Rei Patcher doesn't work and I'm trying alternate approaches, but no luck yet.
(It keeps freezing on the first line of kanji text- I've isolated the issue to the auto translator itself)
1728507788201.png

This is the most effort I've invested in trying to nut in a while...

• Haha
Reactions: Mushimush

Rhikhu

Aug 18, 2018
Refuses to translate using MTL, it's over gamers. I'm stuck here in purgatory trying to nut and being unable to achieve release... I don't understand moon runes otherwise I'd just play and nut. Unless someone has a DL link for an already translated game.

(It keeps freezing on the first line of kanji text- I've isolated the issue to the auto translator itself)
View attachment 4116057

Waiting for a mobile port..

Kro147

Jul 24, 2017

View attachment 4116057

bepindex with the auto translator plugin is working fine for me and as a bonus you can somewhat also remove the censor mosaics

Reactions: beppemistero

slanto

Jul 22, 2018
bepindex with the auto translator plugin is working fine for me and as a bonus you can somewhat also remove the censor mosaics

Can you tell me how or where to place all these files for this to work? Or upload your folder where it's already been setup?

Last edited:

dumahofnosgoth

Aug 12, 2024
Managed to unlock all the scenes and endings. Use the tutorial from zerze for Love, Lewd and Insult end:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hscenes.png

Last edited:

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
Well I can't get the auto translators operating and I don't know what the hell! Reipatcher freezes the game as it's loading up (not the first time either. When I try using it on other JSK games in Unity the same thing happens) and fucking with BepInEx for the past two hours has resulted in a big fat nothing.

Update. Never mind, apparently Reipatcher just works now. Whatever, I'm not questioning it.

lemywinks

Apr 22, 2021
Well I can't get the auto translators operating and I don't know what the hell! Reipatcher freezes the game as it's loading up (not the first time either. When I try using it on other JSK games in Unity the same thing happens) and fucking with BepInEx for the past two hours has resulted in a big fat nothing.
see my post on page 403 and try to do it on a clean game, tell me if it works (it totally should)

Yasuo2121998

Dec 27, 2021
[ZITAT="dumahofnosgoth, Beitrag: 15055884, Mitglied: 7840877"]
Es ist gelungen, alle Szenen und Enden freizuschalten. Benutze das Tutorial von Artix0 für das Ende von Love, Lewd and Insult:

View attachment 4116726
[/ZITAT]

[ZITAT="dumahofnosgoth, Beitrag: 15055884, Mitglied: 7840877"]
Es ist gelungen, alle Szenen und Enden freizuschalten. Benutze das Tutorial von Artix0 für das Ende von Love, Lewd and Insult:

View attachment 4116726
[/ZITAT]How the obiedence end work ? it dont work actually

Reactions: hamdihameedo

ku2333

Oct 22, 2023

If you don't want to use plugins, you can use this file to easily remove mosaics. I don't know how to do the original texture; Waiting for the hero to come, I'm just sharing briefly :KEK:

Reactions: DANCE-Commander

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Finished the game. Quite alot of breast grab play. Wish there is a way to hide the hands grabbing them.

1 criticism for this game, some of the camera views just covers her body with the protag's hands etc...

Hope someone notify JSK about the floating dick bug. I want to make a bet that it will be fantasy battle for the next.

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
Not a games programmer (obviously), but is there a reason we no longer have cum levels? Ever since I started playing the Unity games I've found it odd that we can't change the amount during sex scenes since it was something we always had access to with the flash games. Could just be me, but I like the idea of the protag just emptying his all into the woman constantly so it's disappointing the option is just gone.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes