RyanJ

Jul 4, 2021
Is the 20th game "Cornered by a Cheeky Devil" fully translated? It says in the google doc that it is, but I don't think so. Not to undermine the people that worked on the translation so far and I do appreciate it. But theres some dialouge that comes up as untranslated and just shows the og japanese text. Maybe it's in my end only idk. That being said, if someone does have a fully translated version (that's also uncensored) of the game. Please share a download link

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Is the 20th game "Cornered by a Cheeky Devil" fully translated? It says in the google doc that it is, but I don't think so. Not to undermine the people that worked on the translation so far and I do appreciate it. But theres some dialouge that comes up as untranslated and just shows the og japanese text. Maybe it's in my end only idk. That being said, if someone does have a fully translated version (that's also uncensored) of the game. Please share a download link
go to OP
Snap2.jpg
scroll down to
Snap1.jpg
don't remenber how much jap text was left...not a big problem after all.....

salut

p.s.
you can also try this version from another modder here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/jsk-studio-omake-series-mod-20-06-2024-jsk-studios.172489/
just download the package and unzip it
Snap2.jpg
here the list of games included...
salut

Last edited:

slanto

Jul 22, 2018
Can somebody upload the latest game with whatever translation and uncensor they used? I really don't know how to put it together with this bepin stuff.

twoface1970

May 18, 2023
Chaps, anyone have managed to translate their latest game -> Fighting queen Viola 闘技女王ヴァイオラ ?
you can get jap version on otome

lemywinks

Apr 22, 2021
I'm a little confused by the translation here. Some games are translated properly while the other aren't, even though it was mark as completed.
most that are marked as complete have the ui and relevant text translated, but they all have some leftover japanese so there isnt a 100% eng translation for most newer games (i think the only ones 100% eng translated are the older flash ones that didnt have too much text, like imouto or the fighting one with the girl that looks like Rei from EVA)

dumahofnosgoth

Aug 12, 2024
Does anyone have the base version of this game? I'd rather not download the entire repository just to get it.
It was posted a few pages ago. Click on one of thepixeldrain, gofile, or mediafire links. Thats the base game. I have quoted the reply that posted links:

Game Just Dropt 5 min Ago ... Have fun Yall
surce:
Pixeldrain
also a personel recomendation of mine
RayPatcher for fast and dirty MTL

also ALT+Enter if you want to force Unity in to Full Screen

(man the intro song is a banger)

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Can somebody upload the latest game with whatever translation and uncensor they used? I really don't know how to put it together with this bepin stuff.
Chaps, anyone have managed to translate their latest game -> Fighting queen Viola 闘技女王ヴァイオラ ?
you can get jap version on otome
https://f95zone.to/threads/jsk-studio-games-2024-03-28-jsk-studios.24510/post-15051893

i will not release any new version until JSK fixed it.....

Does anyone have the base version of this game? I'd rather not download the entire repository just to get it.
there is a lot of demon games...
but is this one:
[JSK Studio] 10 Overthrow! The Demon Queen.jpg
[JSK Studio] 10 Overthrow! The Demon Queen
get her from this
https://f95zone.to/threads/jsk-studio-omake-series-mod-20-06-2024-jsk-studios.172489/

or was you referring to 26 jap original????
just delete bepinex from my edit and this will become jap 100% untouched files
is on unity page...
or
just delete the human mod if you dont like it.....
\BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Select\Crimson Assassin NewPenis
\BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Select\Crimson Assassin OldPenis

salut

Last edited:

Tokita

Nov 19, 2019
It was posted a few pages ago. Click on one of thepixeldrain, gofile, or mediafire links.
The newest game, , was posted back there.
there is a lot of demon games...
but is this one:
I should have been more specific. What I'm looking for is JSK Studio's updated base release of [that game's Unity remake & #26 in your list]. Your fan-edited version lags on my laptop (likely due to the extra textures or something), which makes it hard to play.

Last edited:

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
The newest game, , was posted back there.

I should have been more specific. What I'm looking for is JSK Studio's updated base release of [that game's Unity remake & #26 in your list]. Your fan-edited version lags on my laptop (likely due to the extra textures or something), which makes it hard to play.
mhh let me try something then....
change Texture_Replacer_BE5
\BepInEx\plugins\Texture_Replacer_BE5.dll
with latest release it....get below
it have less lag

if fail then use only one folder:
\BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Select
of what you like....

if these still fail....
here 26 from repository package

good luck
salut

Last edited:
Reactions: ya-yas

Tman.

Apr 6, 2023
I have a question, where can I find the Apk version, when I can't find it in the home page, why is it not in another separate section?

TheBigFrog

Mar 26, 2018
most that are marked as complete have the ui and relevant text translated, but they all have some leftover japanese so there isnt a 100% eng translation for most newer games (i think the only ones 100% eng translated are the older flash ones that didnt have too much text, like imouto or the fighting one with the girl that looks like Rei from EVA)
Ah, such a shame.

Doggmen

Jun 17, 2019
Hey all! I made a quick recolor of the latest game some people liked the last one I made so im posting what I could finish here. idk if it'll work when they update the game but maybe idk. im not going to work on this much more past this point so feel free to change it and edit it as you like. if there's any issues (outside of the ones baked into the game) then let me kno cheers!

Jan 1, 2019
Hey all! I made a quick recolor of the latest game some people liked the last one I made so im posting what I could finish here. idk if it'll work when they update the game but maybe idk. im not going to work on this much more past this point so feel free to change it and edit it as you like. if there's any issues (outside of the ones baked into the game) then let me kno cheers!

Google Drive
Ooo very nice thanks Dogg!

Reactions: Doggmen
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes