SoullessBlank

Oct 8, 2020
Hi guys, may be a dumb basic question but I can't find an answer. Working off the archive here: https://f95zone.to/threads/jsk-studio-games-2024-03-28-jsk-studios.24510/post-11866339

I'm playing "28) As the Champion, Anything you do to a Cute Challenger in the Ring is allowed!" with the auto translations but it looks like any text with a red heart ( <color\=red>♥</color> ) doesn't get translated in-game.

Is there a way to fix this? I can see the lines in two of the _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt in the BepInEx folder but I am not sure why it isn't being picked up. Is there a setting I need?

EDIT: Found the fix.

In BepInEx\Translation\en\Text\ _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt, find and replace all color=red with color\=red.

Last edited:
Reactions: nnt1996
Jan 1, 2019
Played Yumisu R a little while back and what started out as me making a couple changes here and there to the existing translation somehow turned into me retranslating pretty much the entire thing more to my liking. Also did my best to try and snag everything that wasn't already translated so excluding lines that aren't on screen long enough to be recorded in the tl file, everything should be more or less readable.
View attachment 4129072
View attachment 4129073
Feel free to use if this seems like an improvement, if not then idk, don't?
Thanks for your hard work! I checked it out and I definitely like your edits a lot :3

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
I am very proud to present

the !!!ULTIMATE EDITION!!!
Snap4.jpg
all made in record time....LOL

there is some lag now compared to the initial release.....
only happened at the start of a new scene/loading of a new girl........

you can just remove the mods you dont' need/care inside
\BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Select

now i can update all the rest of the AIO series....

salut
get below
Snap5.jpg
then go to UNITY

or at the usual place:
Snap2.jpg

Last edited:

vocarujabe

Jul 16, 2019

View attachment 4130861

salut
get below
View attachment 4130887
then go to UNITY

or at the usual place:
View attachment 4130934
Great work, but the lags between scene changing and delay in texture loading is kinda annoying. Same problem with your Yumisu R. idk but it feels like the texture replacer plugin works fine only when replacing a small number of textures (like eye color), but once the number goes up, it starts to stutter. Consider release 2 standalone version each with the body texture baked in, and texture replacer only swaps the eyes/arm/penis textures?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Great work, but the lags between scene changing and delay in texture loading is kinda annoying. Same problem with your Yumisu R. idk but it feels like the texture replacer plugin works fine only when replacing a small number of textures (like eye color), but once the number goes up, it starts to stutter. Consider release 2 standalone version each with the body texture baked in, and texture replacer only swaps the eyes/arm/penis textures?
yeah i agree....looks like there is even MORE lag than before......

so i compared different versions of Texture Replacer in 33 AIO1.1
1.0.6.7 the one used in 26 Overthrow! The Demon Queen R
to
1.0.7.3 the one used in 33 Fighting Queen Viola

result was...WTF!!!
1.0.7.3 load a little faster.....but lags more and have random lag spike....ah ah
1.0.6.7 load slower, is more stable an have no random lag....WoW

so i am gonna do a bugfix and some changes.....
gonna made 2 separate version with less file in total based on penis colour....
and change back plugin to 1.0.6.7....releasing 2 AIO1.2

"usually" people prefer to fap with the same skins....white people>white dicks ecc...

the only way i know to counter lag is use less file to load.....

salut

Dec 17, 2018
yeah i agree....looks like there is even MORE lag than before......

so i compared different versions of Texture Replacer in 33 AIO1.1
1.0.6.7 the one used in 26 Overthrow! The Demon Queen R
to
1.0.7.3 the one used in 33 Fighting Queen Viola

result was...WTF!!!
1.0.7.3 load a little faster.....but lags more and have random lag spike....ah ah
1.0.6.7 load slower, is more stable an have no random lag....WoW

so i am gonna do a bugfix and some changes.....
gonna made 2 separate version with less file in total based on penis colour....
and change back plugin to 1.0.6.7....releasing 2 AIO1.2

"usually" people prefer to fap with the same skins....white people>white dicks ecc...

the only way i know to counter lag is use less file to load.....

salut
your mods are absolutely incredible! just wondering if it is at all possible to have the hands/nohands mod on 33 apply to all instances where hands are on Viola? It might be something I'm doing wrong, but it only seems to apply to 2 or 3 scenes.

Thanks!

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
your mods are absolutely incredible! just wondering if it is at all possible to have the hands/nohands mod on 33 apply to all instances where hands are on Viola? It might be something I'm doing wrong, but it only seems to apply to 2 or 3 scenes.

Thanks!
mhh i made that because the male display button does not work properly.......
i made it only for 3 sex scenes.......

even on pure jap with no bepinex.....this is not a bug of uncen plugin!!!

Snap2.jpg
looks like than this only works for siluette trasparent male ONLY like this:
Snap3.jpg

so you want a no hands applyed to all instances where hands are on Viola? EVEN IN COMBAT???

is possible but looks like an overkill mod for me...
looks like you want a armless fighter just for more tits squeeze???

that's a lot of files....let me see what i can do....

edit:
ok looks easy to do...
the hard part is differentiate the various arms positions...without delete neutral arms/hand...

edit2:
finished is now all inside AIO1.2
let's see if is DONE this time.....

salut

Last edited:

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
all instances where hands are on Viola? EVEN IN COMBAT???
Haha I suspect they mean only in the H scenes! :p

This is something I think would be great to see too, if possible. It's a shame whenever her gorgeous body gets covered up by the player character and the option to make him transparent is either absent or broken! :HideThePain:

Reactions: BarkBarkBandicoot
Oct 27, 2019
Managed to unlock all the scenes and endings. Use the tutorial from zerze for Love, Lewd and Insult end:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 4116726

Some issues I encountered with this description:

Lewd Ending; failed to work. Worth noting, I did both the sex orgasm and the grope orgasm 3 times each, and it did not work. Maybe the initial dialogue matters, before the fight?

Obedience Ending; There is an unknown requirement currently. For dialogue, I have attempted 1-1-2, 2-2-1, 2-1-2, and 1-2-1 with any orgasms, and it did not work. I also attempt 1-1-2 with 3 orgasms, and it did not work.

XtraAction

Mar 10, 2023

View attachment 4130861

salut
get below
View attachment 4130887
then go to UNITY

or at the usual place:
View attachment 4130934
Well, I’ve been looking forward to this while I try and translate the game for myself if I can. Though that would be after finishing up 31. Daddy Hunting Gal.(File and translation got deleted so I had to completely start over)

Reactions: Kai Chisaki

BorgarKing

Oct 21, 2022
Can someone Extract full body PNG of Unity Characters ? i wanna see how they'd look like in modern anime style. By redoing them on AI generator

Full body pose, standing, front, with/without weapons

Can be latest Violet character...

I dunno how to extract them.

nnt1996

Jul 17, 2021
Can someone Extract full body PNG of Unity Characters ? i wanna see how they'd look like in modern anime style. By redoing them on AI generator

Full body pose, standing, front, with/without weapons

Can be latest Violet character...

I dunno how to extract them.
Wow…this is the most normal thing i ever hear you say…just…wow

• Haha
Reactions: Artix0

raskal1035

Aug 17, 2024
Can someone give me a clue on how to bake textures into unity assets?

i really like one of bwebrwkerw's edit but the horrible performance drops from the live texture replacer is really killing my vibes

asdknasndoasijdksadiowda.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

raph216

Jun 10, 2020

Lewd Ending; failed to work. Worth noting, I did both the sex orgasm and the grope orgasm 3 times each, and it did not work. Maybe the initial dialogue matters, before the fight?

Obedience Ending; There is an unknown requirement currently. For dialogue, I have attempted 1-1-2, 2-2-1, 2-1-2, and 1-2-1 with any orgasms, and it did not work. I also attempt 1-1-2 with 3 orgasms, and it did not work.
I did as said in the guide, didn't have problem with the lewd ending. For the obedience ending, it's actually not story mode 2 that unlocks it, but the 3. Then it's R1: top option, R: bottom option.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Can someone give me a clue on how to bake textures into unity assets?

i really like one of bwebrwkerw's edit but the horrible performance drops from the live texture replacer is really killing my vibes

View attachment 4134732
do you want to change "horrible perfomance"
with
irreparable texture corruption? aka suntan effect?
Snap3.jpg
pic made using the original jsk vs just downloaded this from master uncensor senpai...
https://f95zone.to/threads/jsk-studio-games-2024-03-28-jsk-studios.24510/post-10765992
go and see the truth......

for what reason do you think kumarin made the texture replacer???

btw you need to use something called UABE/UABEA
or Unity Assets Bundle Extractor
have fun

p.s.
i have some idea to make a light build one for each penis color....
but need to test if Texture_Replacer works properly with concatenate/less files folders.....

salut

zerze

May 27, 2017

lewd ending : Weird... For me, it works every time. Are you sure you're doing it in story mode 2 ? (i skip the intro)

You have to rape her 3 times with pleasure level 4

slave Ending:Story mode 2 Dialogue doesn't matter (use the top option every time).
Use the last pink reverse rape option at least once, and make her cum pleasure level 4. Win round 1 and round 2 (rape her), then lose the last round."

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes