Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Well, it's not as good as any of the demon girl games, but
1728760328676.png
Probably because of the *ahem * plot. Still, it's good, really good. I have a hard time believing a the endings, the whole rape in the ring plot, I get that much, that is a common trope and one I enjoy quite much, fighting in extasy, Fighter Yaricchingu, Reiko, that other one from kinntarou, etc etc. However the endings, even the first ending: "Oh well, you beat me in the ring so I guess I *have* to submit for some reason and I don't really have much issue believing or accepting it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯" There's no resistance. Even if you add the tears. It should be a bit more like Proudia ending.

Still, it's definitely much better than most of the other games with a single AI CG. So this game was a welcome godsend. AND he recovered on the facial animation!!! Not fully, but considerably!! So, once more..
1728760328676.png

PS for all the people that said the game in my banner and JSK games are not similar at all, JOKES ON YOU, they literally have the same soundtrack on the same wrestling game.

Oh yeah, that's another thing JSK should do, translate and post his games on steam, lots of H games are on steam already, crappier games. I don't see any reason why not to.

Last edited:

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Hey all! I made a quick recolor of the latest game some people liked the last one I made so im posting what I could finish here. idk if it'll work when they update the game but maybe idk. im not going to work on this much more past this point so feel free to change it and edit it as you like. if there's any issues (outside of the ones baked into the game) then let me kno cheers!

Google Drive
men you made another masterpiace.......WoW...!!!APPLAUSE!!!

i am gonna implement this on my future AIO as soon as i testing all the files.....for hidden bugs/missings....

mostly of us need just the .png because they have no limitations/problems related!!!

any chance you made another one for unity on the near future???

there are 9 games on unity...(8 because n.25 have 2 girls and is ugly lol)

...!!! you made 2 only mods !!!......

!!! i want more chocolate girls !!!!

salut

and a mega THANKS for this gift!!!!

EDIT:
you forgot to recolour this part:
Screenshot_2024-10-12_113413.jpg

file is called TGJ_UI11.png

Last edited:

Doggmen

Jun 17, 2019
men you made another masterpiace.......WoW...!!!APPLAUSE!!!

i am gonna implement this on my future AIO as soon as i testing all the files.....for hidden bugs/missings....

mostly of us need just the .png because they have no limitations/problems related!!!

any chance you made another one for unity on the near future???

there are 9 games on unity...(8 because n.25 have 2 girls and is ugly lol)

...!!! you made 2 only mods !!!......

!!! i want more chocolate girls !!!!

salut

and a mega THANKS for this gift!!!!

EDIT:
you forgot to recolour this part:
View attachment 4126109

file is called TGJ_UI11.png
THX for the praise!!! these "quick" recolors still take quite a good chunk of time so it means a lot

uhh for other projects I think the only 2 that stand out to me is maybe (the coliseum king has his way in the ring) or more likely (the demon queen r)

i already tried to make recolors for both of these games but i didnt like them so i scrapped them but i might give them a retry cuz i think that a demon queen recolor would be really neat. but since its one of their earlier unity projects its kinda a pain to work on.

thx again!!

(OOOOooooo thats embarrassing TGJ_UI11.png is fixed now and updated in the drive thx for telling me the image name i forgor)

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
THX for the praise!!! these "quick" recolors still take quite a good chunk of time so it means a lot

uhh for other projects I think the only 2 that stand out to me is maybe (the coliseum king has his way in the ring) or more likely (the demon queen r)

i already tried to make recolors for both of these games but i didnt like them so i scrapped them but i might give them a retry cuz i think that a demon queen recolor would be really neat. but since its one of their earlier unity projects its kinda a pain to work on.

thx again!!

(OOOOooooo thats embarrassing TGJ_UI11.png is fixed now and updated in the drive thx for telling me the image name i forgor)
mhh nice these 2 are some of my favorite games too......

[JSK Studio] 26 Overthrow! The Demon Queen R Black Edition
[JSK Studio] 28 The Coliseum King Has His Way In The Ring
Black Edition
...Coming Soon...
...Wen is Done...

!!!very nice!!!

if you want i can give you an hand making these...if you like... and/or find it difficult/hard to make!!!
just contact me for whatever/whenever you like....for assets/testings/editings ecc...
everything for tasting more chocolate lol

i will mod jsk game from infinity and beyond.....from past to futures....

salut

Last edited:

Doggmen

Jun 17, 2019
mhh nice these 2 are some of my favorite games too......

[JSK Studio] 26 Overthrow! The Demon Queen R Black Edition
[JSK Studio] 28 The Coliseum King Has His Way In The Ring
Black Edition
...Coming Soon...
...Wen is Done...

!!!very nice!!!

if you want i can give you an hand making these...if you like... and/or find it difficult/hard to make!!!
just contact me for whatever/whenever you like....for assets/testings/editings ecc...
everything for tasting more chocolate lol

i will mod jsk game from infinity and beyond.....from past to futures....

salut
oh nonononononono dont put pressure on me im just spit ballin ideas here who knows if im going to pull through i might scrap them again! lol

but the next time i get some time off ill at least give it a whirl. looking at them again No.28 seems much easier than No.26

cuz demon queen r... good god i see why i scrapped it. so so so so many overlapping colors it doesnt make sense why just why jsk

i appreciate it tho if i need ur help ill definitely hit ya up. its good to see some people like this stuff cuz i always debate posting it at all. but with that i return to hibernation until i make something worth posting about

thx again everyone!!!

nnt1996

Jul 17, 2021
PS for all the people that said the game in my banner and JSK games are not similar at all, JOKES ON YOU, they literally have the same soundtrack on the same wrestling game.
Only similar on the surface level, so jokes on YOU

Its just like those idiots who called Yakuza “Japanese GTA”

Karlken

Dec 10, 2019
I tried to install UnityAutoTranslator as the guide but the start button just disappeared after I patched. Can anyone help?

MasturbatingCatfish

Feb 21, 2020
I tried to install UnityAutoTranslator as the guide but the start button just disappeared after I patched. Can anyone help?
Same. I tried playing around with all the .ini settings for the translation but it didn't help and I don't know what I'm doing anyway. One thing I didn't try yet is finishing the game in Japanese once, if maybe that'd help since getting an ending changes the title screen.

Reactions: Kai Chisaki

PonyWarrior

Oct 22, 2019
Anyone able to make un-pixelated versions of these assets? Removing the mosaic is simple with bepinex, but the assets are like this anyway.

VioletLilac

Aug 9, 2020
i hate to be doing this but is there any other like link other than anime sharing for Viola (the latest JSK game) cause all the link they gave is so slow...

Reactions: Erunamo

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Anyone able to make un-pixelated versions of these assets? Removing the mosaic is simple with bepinex, but the assets are like this anyway.
i made even better!!!
i have adden one hand mod+ebony viola.....
Snap2.jpg
then no hand mod+white viola....
the button male Display still not work even on v1.1.... WTF JSK FIX IT!!!

hd penis assets are easy to find for jsk games at least.....if you know where to look at....

now i need to check texture on all positions + make all NEW black HD penis for black guy mod.....
other stuffs are done/ready

salut

Last edited:
Reactions: Artix0

PonyWarrior

Oct 22, 2019
i made even better!!!
View attachment 4129052

hd penis assets are easy to find for jsk games at least.....LOL

now i need to check texture on all positions + make all NEW black HD penis for black guy mod.....

salut
Ah great, so you are going to upload an uncensored version with auto translate plugin? Then I don't have to do anything(y)

• Haha
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

quazzzy48

Apr 25, 2022
Played Yumisu R a little while back and what started out as me making a couple changes here and there to the existing translation somehow turned into me retranslating pretty much the entire thing more to my liking. Also did my best to try and snag everything that wasn't already translated so excluding lines that aren't on screen long enough to be recorded in the tl file, everything should be more or less readable.
Screenshot 2024-10-13 142926.png
Screenshot 2024-10-13 113043.png
Feel free to use if this seems like an improvement, if not then idk, don't?

Akatosh05

Apr 16, 2019
i made even better!!!
View attachment 4129052

hd penis assets are easy to find for jsk games at least.....if you know where to look at....

other stuffs are done/ready

salut
I can't find the penis assets. Please help me!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: Artix0
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes