Sep 23, 2017
[JSK Studio] 33 Fighting Queen Viola
Edit Progress Report:

eyes mod:
just need to open editor and make it...
only 2 texture..LOL
Snap2.jpg
hd penis mod:
i found almost everything in older games....
now i just need to "make" 2 new penis shape....LOL
Snap3.jpg
no separate balls texture this time....bah

gui mod:
Snap1.jpg
can someone with better editing/photoshop help my with these???
not a fan of text modding....

look like there is some fading effect...
that's a pain in the ass to work with.....

adding asset to the post if you are interested.....

translation:
found a nice way to make text in 2 lines:
Snap3.jpg
i have also added the type of camera for the gallery scenes...WOW

BUT the problem is....
i have no clue if they are the correct one.....

i am not a native english/japanese....
so i am just guessing it...

just correct me if these are wrong....
and write me the correct one THANKS!!!

Also from now on i am gonna apply this thing to
ALL Unity Edits i made from now on....

so if you can tell me all the names of story&extra mode for games from 25 to 33
you will have my eternal gratitude.....
and your name in history!!!

salut

Finished the game. Quite alot of breast grab play. Wish there is a way to hide the hands grabbing them.

1 criticism for this game, some of the camera views just covers her body with the protag's hands etc...

Hope someone notify JSK about the floating dick bug. I want to make a bet that it will be fantasy battle for the next.
all these can be easily fixed making the guy trasparent....
i can easy make a trasparent mod for whoever need it.....

but you need to show me some screen of what i need to make trasparent....
rest is just copy/paste of "inside job"....

i am really curious how this can be a bad or a good EXTRA EDIT.....

salut

Last edited:

Sonkeidotc

Dec 19, 2023
Another JSK game was released recently, and I finally discovered a way to 'have a little pleasure' since the game is quite laggy and for some reason neither the translation nor the program to remove the censorship works... this one also just It works persistently, as it crashes sometimes when I try to run the game.

But still waiting for the mobile ports of games 30, 31, 32 and now 33... anxiety is already hitting here ;w;

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
Not a games programmer (obviously), but is there a reason we no longer have cum levels? Ever since I started playing the Unity games I've found it odd that we can't change the amount during sex scenes since it was something we always had access to with the flash games. Could just be me, but I like the idea of the protag just emptying his all into the woman constantly so it's disappointing the option is just gone.
In ealriest Unity games you could change that from game options. Then, since game 30, the totally dropped the feature.

UnknownObject11

Jan 3, 2023
Not a games programmer (obviously), but is there a reason we no longer have cum levels? Ever since I started playing the Unity games I've found it odd that we can't change the amount during sex scenes since it was something we always had access to with the flash games. Could just be me, but I like the idea of the protag just emptying his all into the woman constantly so it's disappointing the option is just gone.
Yeah really miss this, there was dialogue about this too that's just not a thing anymore. I have no clue why they stopped doing it other than to not have the extra work, which makes me sad.

Reactions: Artix0

luostogi

Nov 8, 2020
Is there any way to hide the guard animation in the new game? I liked that feature in some of the more recent JSK fighting games.

Reactions: nnt1996

The Lotus

Aug 31, 2021
Does anyone have a full collection of recoloured versions of games released after jsk workshop changed to the uity engine? There's so much information out there that I haven't found a counterpart.

Reactions: Kai Chisaki
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes