Jan 1, 2019
So when we waiting for the new game released,can someone help me refreshing my rotted memories?
I'm looking game similar with jsk 12 years ago so at the time where flash game is the things,
With ryona in the keys word,but looks like the game is not made it big enough like JSK i guess it's not that well known.

So the combat is something like turn based,
the first looks the heroine is like head of perfect team or something like that,
Our character is we playing as punk(?) Or diligent student who have grudges against her.
The concept similar with JSK games where you can ripped her clothes open when in combat.
One of the endings or the only ending i can see is where the heroine got thrown in mattress in gym warehouse or something doing bondage and rough grape in there.

So if anyone familiar with this game or have an idea what's this game was,please tell me!
I think it was most likely "hand to hand imouto", considering how long ago you said the game came out. I don't know who "ryona with the keys word" is, but if it is the same girl with the red hair that you see in "mistakesln for a bottle girl's object of vengeance" then it is one of the much older "freeware" games that JSK has. I can find it for you later, if you can tell me if the girl had light blue or red hair

Jan 1, 2019
:( guess the registration didn't get through at 9/10 midnight. Time to wait for the next batch in 16 hours.
So, I'm not as familiar. For my time zone, JSK updates his blog at ~9pm ish. Does DLsite only update once a day for one creator type of thing? Because I'm reading the dlsite FAQ ( ) and it says that it can be registered any time between 4pm to 12am, in the DLsite timezone which I'm assuming is Japan

ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
I think it was most likely "hand to hand imouto", considering how long ago you said the game came out. I don't know who "ryona with the keys word" is, but if it is the same girl with the red hair that you see in "mistakesln for a bottle girl's object of vengeance" then it is one of the much older "freeware" games that JSK has. I can find it for you later, if you can tell me if the girl had light blue or red hair
I edit it,
It's not JSK games,and our character is 3 punk / 3 diligent student.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
So when we waiting for the new game released,can someone help me refreshing my rotted memories?
I'm looking game similar with jsk 12 years ago so at the time where flash game is the things,
With ryona in the keys word,but looks like the game is not made it big enough like JSK i guess it's not that well known.

So the combat is something like turn based,
the first looks the heroine is like head of perfect team or something like that,
Our character is we playing as 3 punk(?) Or 3 diligent students who have grudges against her.
The concept similar with JSK games where you can ripped her clothes open when in combat.
One of the endings or the only ending i can see is where the heroine got thrown in mattress in gym warehouse or something doing bondage and rough grape in there.

So if anyone familiar with this game or have an idea what's this game was,please tell me!
is no more on dlsite for this is hard to find......

Snap1.jpg
i searched this long time ago....
this is my personal backup + some edit i made included......

the game must be played on a browser because was made for that...
i have no clue how to make .swf standalone playable....
my flash skills are limited.....LOL

the dev never made a sequel :-(

salut

TheLardon

Oct 8, 2024
Hello,
I just wanted to say many thanks to the Modders, Translators and Decensors for putting much work into it!
Without them, many games would be for ever lost!

Really big fan of JSK ever since I can remember, when I was playing the old ones during the Hentai Flash era and by chance stumbled on this forum post.

ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020

View attachment 4112333

Workupload

salut
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JFC,
I DIDN'T EXPECT SOMEONE TO FIND SOMETHING THAT MORE THAN DECADE AGO LMAO.
Thanks You so much Broski

raskal1035

Aug 17, 2024

View attachment 4112333

Workupload

salut
HOLY SHIT!

GOD! its been a long time since i enjoyed some good ol fashioned ryona
sad that nobody bothered to translate this though

i wonder if there are more "JSK but with actual ryona" type game like this?

Last edited:

nnt1996

Jul 17, 2021
Can't say I know who Yumisu is, but thanks for the kind wishes!
The white hair purple-ish skin Demon Queen, the one that got a remake
If Jsk retire then how can he get money for his awesome art work,I played With Imouto when I was young
Like i already said, its just a shitty false information that dickhead BorgarKing shits out

Here’s what JSK said in the newest post:

Last edited:

ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
So i basically I am asking if the next heroine would be something like strongest witch / someone like blackswan from honkai star rail.
But he replied
the next work probably back to Loli/msgk,since he mention not an adult,and we just got double JK recently.
Screenshot_2024-10-09-21-19-28-441_com.brave.browser-edit.jpg

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes