Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Just go promote the game at a different thread or make you own thread about it

That and the good contents of choices is what really get me and some others into JSK to begin with

Hey, just making a comparison
Promote? I was making a recommendation. Don't check the game if you don't want to, but let others enjoy it. I enjoyed it, not like I get coin for it or anything.
And I am promoting it on the right thread, this game even on deep beta already has fighting, stripping, humiliation, fighting sex moves, lots of foreplay etc. That's right around JSK corner. To tbh I wish there was much much more foreplay, considering how good it is at such scenes.

Last edited:

nnt1996

Jul 17, 2021
I'm just gonna say that I have to disagree on it being anything like a JSK game.
FACTS

Its just like JSK on the surface level, like God Of War to DMC
Promote? I was making a recommendation. Don't check the game if you don't want to, but let others enjoy it. I enjoyed it, not like I get coin for it or anything.
And I am promoting it on the right thread, this game even on deep beta already has fighting, stripping, humiliation, fighting sex moves, lots of foreplay etc. That's right around JSK corner. To tbh I wish there was much much more foreplay, considering how good it is at such scenes.
Guess the right word is “Unasked Glazing”

And like i said, its only like JSK on the surface level, it don’t have the other parts that make JSK Games so unique

Jan 1, 2019
Hello Gentlemen and wise men, I've come to present to you an offering, findings of research if you will. A wholeheartedly recommendation.
View attachment 4064480

I have found what might be one of the best H game around. Top 5 simulation at least. Now I just found it, so I can't quite tell if the game has been abandoned or where did I get that impression, I think I'm wrong, but I still will cross my fingers and expect great things from this game. Now don't be deceived, this might look like illusion derivative, but it's a whole different thing with much more interesting gameplay and mechanics.

I'm gonna be daring here and say this is better than all others JSK games. Now,now, I know, objectively JSK has probably put much more effort into his games than this newer dev, but I still believe considering the animation and intricacy and visuals, I think this might actually be superior. Don't take my word for it, check it out

Now all things considered, I think this is gonna be my third favorite game/developer. Even it is never completed. Which I hope it grows much much larger.

Sincerely
Krieger from season 1-5.
Ah rats, now I wanna make a banner, but I don't know which game do I remove from my banner.
Right so, I thought I'd reserve judgment until I tried playing it. Because that seemed like a reasonable thing to do, and that way I can draw a conclusion with a combined JSK fan (I think I was on the JSK train since daughter of the defeated devil, y'all still remember that one?) and also new player to this uh. Rumble blazing? Live a battle? Translation is hard.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So while I do think the game is promising and it's a nice experience, top 5 is a crazy high bar and I don't think this is really there. the game itself isn't even all there, to be fair. My quip is that the overall experience is a lot less satisfiying and rounded than JSK, where one is a story driven battler and the other is a pretty fun sandbox sex fight type of thing. Nonetheless, thanks for sharing and maybe dm me or something about this type of stuff, I'm interested but it's kinda out of place in the middle of the JSK thread. Comparing this game to JSK's games is not really reasonable considering how it's unfinished, and even then I don't feel like it's strengths are such that it can be justified to rank it so highly, or even against JSK at all.

nnt1996

Jul 17, 2021
Right so, I thought I'd reserve judgment until I tried playing it. Because that seemed like a reasonable thing to do, and that way I can draw a conclusion with a combined JSK fan (I think I was on the JSK train since daughter of the defeated devil, y'all still remember that one?) and also new player to this uh. Rumble blazing? Live a battle? Translation is hard.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So while I do think the game is promising and it's a nice experience, top 5 is a crazy high bar and I don't think this is really there. the game itself isn't even all there, to be fair. My quip is that the overall experience is a lot less satisfiying and rounded than JSK, where one is a story driven battler and the other is a pretty fun sandbox sex fight type of thing. Nonetheless, thanks for sharing and maybe dm me or something about this type of stuff, I'm interested but it's kinda out of place in the middle of the JSK thread. Comparing this game to JSK's games is not really reasonable considering how it's unfinished, and even then I don't feel like it's strengths are such that it can be justified to rank it so highly, or even against JSK at all.
Thanks for the more throughout review, criticism and insights, instead of constants glazing like Krieger did

Reactions: ADuckFromNarnia

BorgarKing

Formerly 'Humg5'
Oct 21, 2022
Anyone else tried Impregnation of the Elves and gauge it with JSK's? My review for it was too much puzzle & QTE/mini-game.
bad game! CG was good for de most part but the gameplay lacked quality testing and felt rushed... progress felt unclear, peeps would feel confused, but not me! thanks to my divine ultra intelligence.

Story was short. But fair for a hentai game. QTEs were bad especially towards lategame. investing in max speed doesn't make any difference, its you move, opponent move then you move etc...

JSK games have more replayability, but TIOTE was one time play and uninstall. didn't ever nut ( maybe 3 times )

CGs and VA were good but that's it

Honest review!!! source : "trust me bruh"

Unlike JSK where one game has one story and one girl, TIOTE has 6 girls in 1 game... i wish game had more than First Person RPG fighting... maybe something like Duel Princess like battle... it would be more grind worthy and fun... but then again they wouldn't be able to rush release it if that was de case... don't worry it's just me copin! pffff

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes