Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
mind giving me a guide as to how?
How?... Uhhh... If you don't know anything about it, you'll have to start with the basics from the beginning.
There are a lot of tutorials on YouTube.
I'm not that expert in creating them, I use some premade APKs with .XML files to create new ones

Heusan

Aug 21, 2020
will the download links be updated once the new jsk game comes out translated? or do i have to wait.

even if i do, i love the stuff you be pumping out

Heusan

Aug 21, 2020
also, I know theres a game that the jsk author released not that long ago with a elf in green armor, anywhere i can download that where its translated?

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
will the download links be updated once the new jsk game comes out translated? or do i have to wait.

even if i do, i love the stuff you be pumping out
Check the MEGA link:

Everything game is there & is frequently updated

Let me point something out... Translations + Uncensorship are done by fan community. The JSK author never releases them.

Last edited:

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
also, I know theres a game that the jsk author released not that long ago with a elf in green armor, anywhere i can download that where its translated?
That's been out for a long time
Its called:
Will the Demon King Survive the Elven Knight?

Here's the link for PC:

For Android:

There are modded versions for both Android & PC. The modded ones have full title screen unlocked & you don't have to bother unlocking them one by one or need to use any save files.

fanofpreg

Feb 9, 2020
how to reinitialise a game with lock scene ? (ManHunter Yua vs Mr. Esper - Icevail Translation Partial Mosaic Removed Modded)

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes