Heusan

Aug 21, 2020
another thing, for the games like "a fighter mistook me for her rival" and cornered by a cheeky devil" there's application types, but the other ones like the elfen knight do not. how do I make SWF files into an application?

Heusan

Aug 21, 2020
I looked online on how to do it but it led me nowhere and this place is where the big brain people live

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
another thing, for the games like "a fighter mistook me for her rival" and cornered by a cheeky devil" there's application types, but the other ones like the elfen knight do not. how do I make SWF files into an application?
Apparently it's the author that released those EXE files. I guess he didn't bother releasing the other ones yet.

Last edited:

Heusan

Aug 21, 2020
Check this:

Or use the modded file if you're fed up with unlocking them
this doc gets regularly updated right? i remember there being a open doc too

maybe this is the same but I'm not sure

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Just 25% more...Just 25% more...
I know JSK is of the fastest and most efficient h-game developers but darn, each game seems like an eternity. Anyone got a banner from this board?

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
@CyberEclipse I tried to install Demon King and Esper but it says it doesn't work with the version of BlueStack. Which one should I use and how do I change it ?
WHY ARE YOU USING THE APK VERSION ON YOUR PC USING BLUESTACKS?
You're doubling the effort here!
The APKs are exclusive for phone. I don't know much about bluestacks but if you want to play on your computer, use the PC version. (Need Adobe flash player or Adobe flash projector for PC)

Download
Adobe Flash Projector here:

Then download & play
Elven Knight from this link:

Esper from this Link:

FULL GAME REPOSITORY HERE:

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
WHY ARE YOU USING THE APK VERSION ON YOUR PC USING BLUESTACKS?
You're doubling the effort here!
The APKs are exclusive for phone. I don't know much about bluestacks but if you want to play on your computer, use the PC version. (Need Adobe flash player or Adobe flash projector for PC)

Download
Adobe Flash Projector here:
Mega

Then download & play
Elven Knight from this link:
Mega

Esper from this Link:
Mega

FULL GAME REPOSITORY HERE:
Mega
Might as well emulate on a Nintendo 3DS the Mac to emulate a Raspberry Pi to emulate Linux to emulate Windows to emulate phone.

Heusan

Aug 21, 2020
I'm playing A fighter mistook me for her rival, and I'm trying to do the Lewd ending and I'm greeted with a white screen. The music is playing in the background, but nothing visual appears. Any help?

Reactions: Stnleyd

Heusan

Aug 21, 2020
Actually, I might just delete everything, then reinstall everything after the new JSK game comes out, but if you have any ideas before, I would appreciate it

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes