Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Lewd ending
If I remember correctly it's the RAPE END that has white screen problem in one of the folders for Fighter mistook me for her rival.
If you're playing on PC then download these two files & replace them on the SUB folder of Fighter mistook me for her rival game:

But if it's android, I'll take a look into it.

Reactions: drkilljoy999
Mar 13, 2019
WHY ARE YOU USING THE APK VERSION ON YOUR PC USING BLUESTACKS?
You're doubling the effort here!
The APKs are exclusive for phone. I don't know much about bluestacks but if you want to play on your computer, use the PC version. (Need Adobe flash player or Adobe flash projector for PC)

Download
Adobe Flash Projector here:
Mega

Then download & play
Elven Knight from this link:
Mega

Esper from this Link:
Mega

FULL GAME REPOSITORY HERE:
Mega
If people REALLY wanna use Android builds on your pc then use an old build of Memu where at least there you can drag drop apks if I recall and play android lolipop games like Blood and Glory legend

Mar 13, 2019
JSK games are available on mobile?
Wtf ...

Are people seriously so fast as to put the download link of the new game as soon as it is available?

What good service right?
I mean considering that official translations are out the window for obvious reasons I'm not surprised. He gets large JP sales regardless.

Heusan

Aug 21, 2020
If I remember correctly it's the RAPE END that has white screen problem in one of the folders for Fighter mistook me for her rival.
If you're playing on PC then download these two files & replace them on the SUB folder of Fighter mistook me for her rival game:
Mega

But if it's android, I'll take a look into it.
On PC

Meushfyisk

Oct 13, 2019
Virustotal detected something on the A fighter mistook me for a rival.apk Is this something to be concerned over?

Meushfyisk

Oct 13, 2019
Can it be a link instead? This is the same apk from the android downloads in the op.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Can it be a link instead? This is the same apk from the android downloads in the op.
I have worked on those APKs. There isn't any sort of malware in it. The virustotal detected Android.PUA.DebugKey as a suspicious file but it's a false positive.
It's something like those cracked files that you download from trusted websites but still the antivirus detects it as a malware.
Since, this APK is a fanmade port without any true license or certification, the antivirus detects it as a malware.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meushfyisk

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Android.PUA.DebugKey refers to a false positive when people use google test keys pre-configured with the common free editions swf to apk converters.
Nothing to worry about as cyber said :)

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
ye, i think the only way to fix that is to update the software he's using, but i don't know which is :(
but as always, if you don't feel safe, just google for a free swf to apk converter and build your own.
internet is a scary place :p

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
oh is ready?
i have to make the uncensor then if my friends on ulmf are busy ^-^
can't wait now -.-'

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
oh is ready?
i have to make the uncensor then if my friends on ulmf are busy ^-^
can't wait now -.-'
Well might take a day or two more to be released & the ULMF community has an individual called "The_Bomb" (Is that you?) who might work on that.
But the APK will take some time as I won't have my PC or my phone from Sunday-Thursday.
Also have to create Modded & Unmodded APKs.

Reactions: Whatevenisanything
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes