Korra69

Mar 15, 2020
The endings On the translated version of selene it's censored but the on the non translated version it's not

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
The endings On the translated version of selene it's censored but the on the non translated version it's not
It's because the translations are done by Icevail who only translates from the original Japanese files whereas the uncensored files are done by Noxtek.
Icevail always does translations for censored ones.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
It's 3 in the morning here & I have to wake up at 6...
Anyhow,
The Modded + Unmodded APKs for Karen has been created & uploaded. Contains the Latest Translations from Icevail + uncensorship.
Link:
IMG_20201017_031406.jpg
The APKs for Selene also have been updated with partial translations from Icevail + uncensorship (Only Endings & main file). The modded one this time does not have skill points unlocked. Because I'm not sure how that's done. Sorry for that :'(
Link:
IMG_20201017_031249.jpg

Finally, I also did the icons for both of them. You can find those on icons folder for each of those games.
Here's my WIP collection of them.
Link:
Untitled318-1.png Untitled336_20201017021348.png

Welp, that's it! If there's any errors, do contact me :)

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Idk if its just me but whenever i try to go into the H stuff the crashes idk wht to do
PC or Android?
Crashes as in?
The launcher stops working or there's a grey/ white screen?

If you're on PC & the game crashed as being stopped working then it might be a problem with the flash player you're using. I suggest to use Adobe flash projector:

If it's a grey screen then you're missing the files in the sub folder.

If you're on android then tell me WHICH particular game you're getting that error. I'll look into it.

Blueshadowolf

Jul 27, 2018
PC or Android?
Crashes as in?
The launcher stops working or there's a grey/ white screen?

If you're on PC & the game crashed as being stopped working then it might be a problem with the flash player you're using. I suggest to use Adobe flash projector:
Mega

If it's a grey screen then you're missing the files in the sub folder.

If you're on android then tell me WHICH particular game you're getting that error. I'll look into it.
im using a laptop windows

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
The problem is whenever i trigger a H scene the music stop and the screen stays grey
Oh XD
You're missing the sub files
Download the sub folder files & keep them in the same folder as the launcher
IMG_20201017_223528.jpg

Are you by chance playing the latest one?That is Martial Arts Queen Selene? Using the partial Translated files?

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes