Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
alright, I just downloaded the things just cause.
also, how do you change the number of skillpoints you have? is there a notepad to adjust to the amount I want or do I have to manually grind
There are 3 ways to do that:
1) Play the game & after each battle (win or lose) you'll get a certain number of points.
2) Use Cheat Engine to change the values.
3) Decompile the Main Game SWF file, go to the scripts tree, search for the maintimelibe.as file & change the desired values.

You can look at this file which I did for fun when I was poking around:

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Apk for "The Girl Who Assaults Older Men and the Middle-aged Man with Special Powers"? Modded would be nice. Thank You strange in advance
Here's the Modded one. Contains mod for full title screen unlocked. If you want the Skill points then give me a moment, I'll look into it:

Westerwald

Jan 13, 2019
In Manhunter Yua, after the sixth ejaculation, the game softlocks and does not do anything until I reboot the game. Is there a fix for this?

Heusan

Aug 21, 2020
There are 3 ways to do that:
1) Play the game & after each battle (win or lose) you'll get a certain number of points.
2) Use Cheat Engine to change the values.
3) Decompile the Main Game SWF file, go to the scripts tree, search for the maintimelibe.as file & change the desired values.

You can look at this file which I did for fun when I was poking around:
Mega
how do you decompile?

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
this website works right?, cause it looks kinda sketchy, or you have a download link to one,
Github has it or you can try this:

You'll need JAVA installed on your computer. Install 32bit or 64bit depending on your computer.

Link for JAVA:

Last edited:
Reactions: Heusan

Heusan

Aug 21, 2020
Github has it or you can try this:
Mega

You'll need JAVA installed on your computer. Install 32bit or 64bit depending on your computer.

Link for JAVA:
i can edit the ones with numbers and adjust accordingly or add something like "gameover_535" to "gameover_999999"?
1603558389940.png

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
i can edit the ones with numbers and adjust accordingly or add something like "gameover_535" to "gameover_999999"?
View attachment 871908
No, don't mess with anything if you aren't sure about them.
If you want to edit the Skill points then look for the line:
This.gold = 500;

That 500 value is different for each game.
In short, search for lines in maintimeline of this.gold & change the values to your desire then save the actionscript by clicking the save button at the lower right corner.

If you want to change the HP, DEF, ATK, AGI... then look for lines like
This.m_HP = 10
This.m_Atk = 10
or
This.y_Atk = 10

The m & y varies in each game. One will be YOUR Stats & the other one will be your Opponents Stats. So be careful when you're editing them! Otherwise you might increase the values of your opponent rather than yourself. I edit the enemy's value to decrease which is fun and all.

Anyways, after you're done editing & saving the edited actionscripts, click the Save or Save As button on the top left corner along the Home tab.
Then check if it's working or not.

specialrape42

Sep 19, 2020
Hi guys, sorry for not uploading I've been quite busy.
Here is my translation of Selene. I know it's a broken english but it's english (Deepl). Do not hesitate to bring some feedback about things I can update so it sounds more natural.

Last edited:

Heusan

Aug 21, 2020
No, don't mess with anything if you aren't sure about them.
If you want to edit the Skill points then look for the line:
This.gold = 500;

That 500 value is different for each game.
In short, search for lines in maintimeline of this.gold & change the values to your desire then save the actionscript by clicking the save button at the lower right corner.

If you want to change the HP, DEF, ATK, AGI... then look for lines like
This.m_HP = 10
This.m_Atk = 10
or
This.y_Atk = 10

The m & y varies in each game. One will be YOUR Stats & the other one will be your Opponents Stats. So be careful when you're editing them! Otherwise you might increase the values of your opponent rather than yourself. I edit the enemy's value to decrease which is fun and all.

Anyways, after you're done editing & saving the edited actionscripts, click the Save or Save As button on the top left corner along the Home tab.
Then check if it's working or not.
i tried editing the this.gold=500 and this.gold_long=0, and changed the values I wanted but it didn't work. I suppose I'll do it the old fashioned way. Thank you though!

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes