Posab

Oct 2, 2019
Hi guys, sorry for not uploading I've been quite busy.
Here is my translation of Selene. I know it's a broken english but it's english (Deepl). Do not hesitate to bring some feedback about things I can update so it sounds more natural.
Mega
For the most part it looks good, you need to change the "German ?" to "German Suplex"
Also I recommend you use the translations in the Icevail version to help smooth translations and fill in some blanks

Last edited:

specialrape42

Sep 19, 2020
For the most part it looks good, you need to change the "German ?" to "German Suplex"
Also I recommend you use the translations in the Icevail version to help smooth translations and fill in some blanks
Hahaha because I didn't know what a "german suplex" was; I'll correct it ^^
Humm Iceval version is his own work, I didn't know someone else did it sorry, it's way too much work to compare the 2 versions to correct mine. If you find something in particular that you would like me to correct, tell me but otherwise, I will not reread the full Iceval version to correct mine :)

@defrosterz Idk how to do

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: justTx

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
i tried editing the this.gold=500 and this.gold_long=0, and changed the values I wanted but it didn't work. I suppose I'll do it the old fashioned way. Thank you though!
You need to edit every line of this.gold=500 in the maintimeline.as. Changing only one will not work. If I recall correctly, there's 2-3 lines of that & you need to edit each of them.
No need to bother with with other .as files & you don't need to edit this.gold_log=0

Heusan

Aug 21, 2020
You need to edit every line of this.gold=500 in the maintimeline.as. Changing only one will not work. If I recall correctly, there's 2-3 lines of that & you need to edit each of them.
No need to bother with with other .as files & you don't need to edit this.gold_log=0
I scanned every line of code and only found two and edited them to 9000 and nothing happened. does it only apply to the swf file I selected or does it affect all the files, including the .exes(?)

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
I scanned every line of code and only found two and edited them to 9000 and nothing happened. does it only apply to the swf file I selected or does it affect all the files, including the .exes(?)
Did you keep a gap before 9000? Or put a ; after 9000?
A simple mistake like that, the edit won't work.

Last edited:

toolkit

Oct 14, 2018
i wonder what JSK will do in January once flash becomes obsolete. will there be a conversion to unity or will things just continue as is? or something else entirely.

Heusan

Aug 21, 2020
Alright good. That should work after you save it. If not then give me some time, I'll make a video tutorial of it.

EDIT
Check the video tutorial in this link:
Mega
im actually so retarded. i didn't make a save as file, I thought i could overwrite the previous one. that makes a lot more sense. another thing,
where did you download "adobe flash player 32"? that seems very useful cause I don't like opening internet explorer, and it keeps warning me about how it's going to disable it.
Thank you! <3

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
im actually so retarded. i didn't make a save as file, I thought i could overwrite the previous one. that makes a lot more sense. another thing,
where did you download "adobe flash player 32"? that seems very useful cause I don't like opening internet explorer, and it keeps warning me about how it's going to disable it.
Thank you! <3
You can overwrite the file actually. I believe the mistake you made after editing the numbers was that you didn't save the actionscripts first or you searched for the this.gold line twice. That is, you used the search option & searched it at first then edited it then again searched the second line to edit it. If you search the 2nd time without saving the first edit, the 1st edit resets to original & causes the edit to not work.

Adobe flash player 32? It's Adobe flash projector.
Here's the link to that:

Last edited:
Reactions: Heusan
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes