Heusan

Aug 21, 2020
You can overwrite the file actually. I believe the mistake you made after editing the numbers was that you didn't save the actionscripts first or you searched for the this.gold line twice. That is, you used the search option & searched it at first then edited it then again searched the second line to edit it. If you search the 2nd time without saving the first edit, the 1st edit resets to original & causes the edit to not work.

Adobe flash player 32? It's Adobe flash projector.
Here's the link to that:
Mega
so I did the whole thing on overthrow, and it worked. I think I know why it didn't work before. I had a different download version of the game in another folder, and that's probably was interacting with first before. thank you!! <3

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
With 60+ pages, I doubt he can find it
It has been mentioned SEVERAL times in this thread. Plus this thread isn't that big (61 page only) unlike others in f95 (which mostly are 200~300 pages) AND the repository links are one the 1st page of the thread.
I don't understand why anyone can't find the Translations when the links are obviously on the top of this thread.
(-_-)

Reactions: Heusan

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
any translates for and
Is the Demon Lord's Life Endangered by the Elf Knightess?

PC Link (Translations+MOD+Uncensorship):

Android Link:

The Girl who Assaults Older Men and The Middle-aged Man with Special Powers:

PC Link (Translations+MOD+Uncensorship):

Android Link:

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
This one isn't full traslated
NONE OF THEM ARE FULLY TRANSLATED!
After Fuuma Girl Maisa along with Miyui & Irene, all are partially translated!
You gotta know these Translations are done by Fan community. Very FEW people volunteer to do them & currently ONLY Icevail is working on them along with some software support.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
so I did the whole thing on overthrow, and it worked. I think I know why it didn't work before. I had a different download version of the game in another folder, and that's probably was interacting with first before. thank you!! <3
Normally if you used flash projector, it would've worked out as different files are considering different in that projector. But as you said, you used the internet explorer to view them & with that other version on your computer; I believe THAT was the problem.
Let me know if you need more help or ask noxtek , he's much more familiar with these.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
i think the problem was he was editing the gold value before the save check.

"if(this.save_data)" checks if already exist a saved file and in that case follow the routine to load the previous game, with those values, if doesn't exist resets all the values to start a new game.

"this.gold = valueToStartWith;" must be added after the whole routine on a new line

XinChi

Nov 11, 2019
Hello everybody,
Im currently working on 100% decensouring all parts in JSK games.
I tried to gather all of the good quality parts just to implement them to the games.
I found some of them in older JSK games, but unfortunatly not all of them, and theres a question to you guys:
Do you have any parts of bodies that i could miss in my reseach
For example ill give you a screenshots of my work to this time:
I hope some of you could help me :)

Last edited:

Matt1996

Nov 28, 2018
Hello everybody,
I tried to gather all of the good quality parts just to implement them to the games.
I found some of them in older JSK games, but unfortunatly not all of them, and theres a question to you guys:
I love when people do that work. It surely is not easy to do but I hope you can make with all the games. my congratulations for you and your hard work men. Respects.

defrosterz

Dec 13, 2017
Hello everybody,
i think the selene queen need to be fixed , u can see when u doing blowjob scene , u can see her mouth through ur dick

Oct 25, 2020
Is there anyone have a modded apk and english translated of MISTAKEN FOR A BATTLE GIRL’S OBJECT OF VENGEANCE and HANDLE DELICATE NIECE WITH CARE? Thanks in advance!

schlag

May 20, 2019
Is there anyone have a modded apk and english translated of MISTAKEN FOR A BATTLE GIRL’S OBJECT OF VENGEANCE and HANDLE DELICATE NIECE WITH CARE? Thanks in advance!
go here
select the folder of the game you want
right click
download
( if you don't have 7zip get it) for extracting files has many other uses as well
open the *.swf file in said folder after you extract it and play the game

Oct 25, 2020
Mega go here
select the folder of the game you want
right click
download
( if you don't have 7zip get it) for extracting files has many other uses as well
open the *.swf file in said folder after you extract it and play the game
ok thanks! But how can I open .swf files? What app you are using?

XinChi

Nov 11, 2019
ok thanks! But how can I open .swf files? What app you are using?
EASY METHODE
If you want to raw modify .swf files you can use:
Sothink SWF Quicker - simply open your file with that program
Sothink SWF Decompiler - do as above, imo its better to use this one
HARDER METHODE AND RISKY
If you want to edit .swf files with Flash you have to:
Use Sothing SWF Decompiler and decompile .swf file to .fla
Now you can edit that file with Adobe Flash but as i said, its risky because decompiler wont decompile 100% of files and theres a risk of data loose and bugs with timelines
Hope i helped.

Reactions: Siegrain Clouds

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
i think the selene queen need to be fixed , u can see when u doing blowjob scene , u can see her mouth through ur dick
Actually it WAS fixed by the main author but those files weren't translated by anyone as Translations were already around halfway through when it was patched.
You can find them here:

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
EASY METHODE
If you want to raw modify .swf files you can use:
Sothink SWF Quicker - simply open your file with that program
Sothink SWF Decompiler - do as above, imo its better to use this one
HARDER METHODE AND RISKY
If you want to edit .swf files with Flash you have to:
Use Sothing SWF Decompiler and decompile .swf file to .fla
Now you can edit that file with Adobe Flash but as i said, its risky because decompiler wont decompile 100% of files and theres a risk of data loose and bugs with timelines
Hope i helped.
XD dude he was asking to open those games not decompile them. He's new & you'll just confuse him more if you tell him to use decompilation.

Reactions: Blake639
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes