letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Hey there Letronix. Nice to see a familiar face. Any differences in forum rules here compared to ULMF I should know about?
More or less the same, although there doesn't seem that much of a problem to post links when you/someone asks unlike ulmf. Still I would suggest taking a look at the rules whenever you can. But regardless, everything else should be more or less the same.

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
guys can someone please give me a link or something to download the games uncensored and translated.
i need this game "You Can't Escape This Little Devil (小悪魔からは逃げられない)"
Weren't you just banned from ULMF for asking this? Here's a tip. Check the first post of a thread before asking for links.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
There should be plenty of links on the initial post and scattered alongside the thread for the many MEGA related repository links for all the games, including the Little Devil game one. The search function is your friend.

djali85

Apr 2, 2020
Then look for links to the whole Repository. I can confirm it's on the first post in multiple ways at the bottom center of the post.
I found the game (the name of the game in mega was different, so I could not find it at first)

bridgedowntown

Nov 4, 2020
Can you guys help me ? I find a link but is translated on russian on this thread , the guy from above says that the game has another name :"(

darknegrito560

Nov 4, 2020
Hi guys , someone can help me whit a problem whit adobe air ? i download a game and everytime i tried to open it shows an error that says ADOBE AIR - APPLICATION DESCRIPTOR NOT FOUND , and is not allowing me to open the game

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes