Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
All hail Icevail!!!
Icevail
is it possible for you to finish moody niece translations? just asking.
As a Japanese learner myself I have to say, it is not exactly easy to learn every single word in the entire language, and sometimes just finding out just what a single kanji means is a tad hard. If you don't know it beforehand, how do you even go about looking up what a strange symbol means without learning it's katakana or hiragana meaning?
So I'd say don't get yer hopes up, the current translations are sufficient in my opinion.

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
As a Japanese learner myself I have to say, it is not exactly easy to learn every single word in the entire language, and sometimes just finding out just what a single kanji means is a tad hard. If you don't know it beforehand, how do you even go about looking up what a strange symbol means without learning it's katakana or hiragana meaning?
So I'd say don't get yer hopes up, the current translations are sufficient in my opinion.
Long time no see such a bullshit.
That's the whole point - guys who know jap translate for guys who dont know it, so that they could skip searching this kanji.

Oct 25, 2020
I've been downloading the file for The Girl who Assaults Older Men and The Middle-aged Man with Special Powers but whenever it reach 99% it will restart over and over again. I tried to download it for 5 times but it just keep doing the same thing. I tried to download it in my Google Browser and in Mega App but still doing the same thing. Please help me how to fix it.

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
Lying; and last I checked, the main game and probably some or all of the sub files have been translated by Icevail.
Mega folder has his partial translation from 6.01 and machine translation based on his partial from 22.02

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
I've been downloading the file for The Girl who Assaults Older Men and The Middle-aged Man with Special Powers but whenever it reach 99% it will restart over and over again. I tried to download it for 5 times but it just keep doing the same thing. I tried to download it in my Google Browser and in Mega App but still doing the same thing. Please help me how to fix it.
Your Transfer Quota connected with your IP Address is all used up for the day in MEGA.
Either use a VPN to change your IP address & try again or wait a day for your quota to be refreshed.
Or if you can then just buy a premium account on MEGA for more storage & Quota.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Mega folder has his partial translation from 6.01 and machine translation based on his partial from 22.02
In which the main game is translated. Translated is still translated, machine or otherwise. Maybe the sub folders are done, maybe they're not, but at the very least you can play the main game in English.

quc vnh

Jul 13, 2017
Hello,
I am currently translating The Girl who Assaults Older Men and The Middle-aged Man with Special Powers (オヤジ狩り少女) into our language but gets stuck in this frame because I don't know how to reach this frame to test, please help. I also want to know how to get "Normal Rematch" and "Rape Rematch" end. Thank you. 1604634690845.png

Oct 25, 2020
Your Transfer Quota connected with your IP Address is all used up for the day in MEGA.
Either use a VPN to change your IP address & try again or wait a day for your quota to be refreshed.
Or if you can then just buy a premium account on MEGA for more storage & Quota.
Ok, where can I find my transfer quota?

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
In which the main game is translated. Translated is still translated, machine or otherwise. Maybe the sub folders are done, maybe they're not, but at the very least you can play the main game in English.
lol nice joke. Translated is translated. Machinetranslated is machinetranslated.

XinChi

Nov 11, 2019
Hello everybody,
Im currently working on 100% decensouring all parts in JSK games.
I tried to gather all of the good quality parts just to implement them to the games.
I found some of them in older JSK games, but unfortunatly not all of them, and theres a question to you guys:
Do you have any parts of bodies that i could miss in my reseach
For example ill give you a screenshots of my work to this time:
I hope some of you could help me :)
Hello,
Im back
I almost finish decensouring the newest games from our JSK-Studio games creator.
Things that left are only minor bug fixes and proper figures positioning so not long till I start to upload 100% decensoured games.
So, the games that I finished decensouring are:
Martial Arts Queen Serene
Father Hunting Girl and Mr.Esper
Will the Demon King survive the Elven Knight
Cornered by Cheeky Devil
A fighter mistook me for her rival
Caring for a Moody Niece
Overthrow! The Great Demoness
Magical Girl Buster
Miyui ~My Neighbor Swordswoman in School~ - This one was already uncensoured, but i changed some minor things

I think in 2-3 days I'll post link to download on mega nz

XinChi

Nov 11, 2019
Okay, I think everything is good looking
If theres any bug in figures let me know via message,
just text me whats wrong in: <name> game, <name> H-scene
By that it will be easier for me to fix bugs.
Trust me, checking all the scenes is very time consuming.
There's only one game not translated because i couldnt find any translated version.
Hope you enjoy!

LINK ¬¬¬ ¬¬¬

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes