Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Will the game "a fighter mistook me for her rival" ever be translated fully?
Can you people NOT DEMAND translations like that?
First of, Translations are done by fan community who love the author & his contents. So they aren't official.
2nd, The fans that translate also have their own life & don't have that much free time to indulge in them ALL the time.
The translators NEVER ask for anything in return for their effort but that doesn't mean you can demand contents from them like that! (-_-)
Either learn to do it yourself or wait for some kind soul to take the project to work with.

Egoryan

Aug 5, 2018
Can you people NOT DEMAND translations like that?
First of, Translations are done by fan community who love the author & his contents. So they aren't official.
2nd, The fans that translate also have their own life & don't have that much free time to indulge in them ALL the time.
The translators NEVER ask for anything in return for their effort but that doesn't mean you can demand contents from them like that! (-_-)
Either learn to do it yourself or wait for some kind soul to take the project to work with.
Have you considered the possibility that he is just ASKING about it in order to UNDERSTAND whether he should play it AS IT IS or WAIT FOR THE COMPLETE TRANSLATION?

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
38431602_1932760336781090_2897105292560957440_n.jpg

As for Satsuki (Orekko remake), I honestly have no recollection what I left in moonrunes and what not (my local version is garbled with random practice sentences and isn't usable in game), I know that I didn't touch the lewd bits too much since my smut writing is worse than shepard's dancing, so I left it to others to tangle with, gameplay wise the partial is done on my behalf.

Its (the smut) something I am trying to work on, but time is not exactly my friend these days, hopefully I have a better chance to work on that with the next release, unless 2021 is going to be 2020's bigger, meaner cousin with a prison record.

Last edited:

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Ok ok I apologize if I was too harsh on some people. You see I was stressed out with some stupid client who refusing to pay for the work I did for him. But seeing the same type of questions again & again is truly annoying though. If anyone needs to know the progress everything is on the guide which is frequently updated.

D

Deleted member 2738

Ok ok I apologize if I was too harsh on some people. You see I was stressed out with some stupid client who refusing to pay for the work I did for him. But seeing the same type of questions again & again is truly annoying though. If anyone needs to know the progress everything is on the guide which is frequently updated.
Nah man I get you, sick of seeing comments like "pls pls someone translate XXX hurry"

Sep 22, 2017
Ya might as well take the YesJapan route. At least you learn natural japanese from there unlike Duolingo.
Also at this point for the beggers that ask for translations of xx Japanese title I just tell them to go learn the language at that point.
Might as well just get a copy of Genki I, II, and the workbooks and sit down with them for a couple hours a day, to be more serious.

NutsInMouth95

Nov 25, 2017
So it seems some of the games are no longer available? Getting this error telling me I need to reinstall some games(Which ive done) but to no avail.

AxelX7

Feb 19, 2018
Hey guys, im having a problem, The flashplayer32 keeps crashing, closes on mid game, not only one game, but a few.
I have windows and yes using the windows version, yes my pc can run it with ease, no virus.
Can anyone give me a solution or another flash that could work?

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Hey guys, im having a problem, The flashplayer32 keeps crashing, closes on mid game, not only one game, but a few.
I have windows and yes using the windows version, yes my pc can run it with ease, no virus.
Can anyone give me a solution or another flash that could work?
You mean the flash projector? And crashing as in "The flasplayer.exe has stopped working" ?

Can you send a screenshot of that?

First you need to know Flash Support is ending REAL soon, so no matter what you do you'll have troubles with them.
Now,
1) It's eating way too much your RAM as you might be multitasking a lot while playing them. Try clearing your background apps or restart & use it again.
2) You might be using bad game files & thus it's crashing because I remember there are some bad files here & there. Plus, the MEGA repository is really jumbled up.
You gotta download the better files.
3) Change the Preferences & toggle between options to see which are best for you. Plus keep your Windows for "Better APP Performance".
4) Run the Flash Projector as Administrator & also toggle some options in the properties.
5) If it's a white screen bug, you're missing the SUB files. Download the contents within the sub folder.

Finally, if NONE of these work I guess you
can convert to playing on Android phone.
You don't need any Flash Player for Android!
Just install the desired games from this link:

If you got any questions about android, do ask me.

Reactions: yourock1200
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes