2002sexyboy

Aug 17, 2019
Are you saying the FPS is low or that is to say the movements of the game is getting heavy? I believe that's a problem when you're playing it for a long time. Clear it from the background & restart the game.
Here's some FAQs for APKs
View attachment 921233
FPS is low initially, but as i can see GPU and CPU are not even clocked at 100%. I already tried some boosters, but they didn't do anything. I think I need root access for set the frequency by myself. My phone is Meizu 16x.
S01129-17245119.png

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
FPS is low initially, but as i can see GPU and CPU are not even clocked at 100%. I already tried some boosters, but they didn't do anything. I think I need root access for set the frequency by myself. My phone is Meizu 16x.
View attachment 921282
You say your phone's Meizu 16x which is 6GB RAM with a Snapdragon CPU & display is 1080p × 2160p if I'm not wrong.

This is a flash game & an android port of it. How much FPS/ speed are you expecting?

My phone's Redmi 5A prime with a 3GB RAM & also a Snapdragon CPU with a 720p display but it works JUST fine!

How many Apps are on your Background? They will slow down your phone. Try to lower your in-game quality to LOW during Battle. Increase the quality to medium only during H-scenes.

Can't say about those meters & any type of boosters are completely useless.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Which version is the the best in terms of translation and uncensorship for Yua and Serene?
Yua
Link 1 (80~90% Translations by Icevail but censored)

Link 2 (Older files that contains older Translations but is fully uncensored + Modded launcher)

Selene
Link 1(DeepL Machine Translated by SpecialRape)

Link 2 (Only Endings & Main Game human tranlated by Icevail)

In both cases, I suggest you choose the first link.

Heusan

Aug 21, 2020
Yua
Link 1 (80~90% Translations by Icevail but censored)
Mega

Link 2 (Older files that contains older Translations but is fully uncensored + Modded launcher)
Mega

Selene
Link 1(DeepL Machine Translated by SpecialRape)
Mega

Link 2 (Only Endings & Main Game human tranlated by Icevail)
Mega

In both cases, I suggest you choose the first link.
what's a modded launcher? does it just mean you have 9999 points and all endings unlocked?

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
what's a modded launcher? does it just mean you have 9999 points and all endings unlocked?
Yes.
But for that particular link, it's only full title screen unlocked.
The 9999 points aren't updated for the pc version.
You can find both the MOD of Unlocked Endings & 9999 skill points on the APKs. But all the games aren't updated yet.
[I'm real busy right now to do them. Commission & Translations of Doujins :( ]

Me_Lisa

Oct 6, 2019
Apparently the english unmodified version of Selene is missing from the mega repository. Don't know if it wasn't created initially or was it just forgotten to upload to mega, so yeah, just saying.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Yeah, the one without open scenes and a lot of points from the get go, no english version from specialrape42 on that one. Though I must clarify I were speaking about the pc version, not the android one.
Ah~
Well we'll have update it then.
You can Icevail's one though in the meantime though.
Maybe complete Translations aren't done like SpecialRape42 but his Translations are human translated (which is better imo) whereas SpecialRape42 only does Machine Translations.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes