Me_Lisa

Oct 6, 2019
Ah~
Well we'll have update it then.
You can Icevail's one though in the meantime though.
Maybe complete Translations aren't done like SpecialRape42 but his Translations are human translated (which is better imo) whereas SpecialRape42 only does Machine Translations.
No pressure, Cyber Eclipse, just saying it's not there, so you guys know. Playing modded one from SpecialRape42 for now. And it's ok, but having everything unlocked makes it hard to track your progress, so not the best expirience for the first play.
I know Icevail does hand make it (respect) but it's still a partial and though SpecialRape42 made an edited MT (it's pretty good for MT tbh) - it's almost full expirience. Almost, cause there are some jap lines in her dialog each time we beat her.
If only Icevail did full translations...
(I know, I know he's busy and lacks time and can't in smut (although he did it few times and it's good imho). But one can dream, right?)

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
No pressure, Cyber Eclipse, just saying it's not there, so you guys know. Playing modded one from SpecialRape42 for now. And it's ok, but having everything unlocked makes it hard to track your progress, so not the best expirience for the first play.
I know Icevail does hand make it (respect) but it's still a partial and though SpecialRape42 made an edited MT (it's pretty good for MT tbh) - it's almost full expirience. Almost, cause there are some jap lines in her dialog each time we beat her.
If only Icevail did full translations...
(I know, I know he's busy and lacks time and can't in smut (although he did it few times and it's good imho). But one can dream, right?)
Ok ok take it easy...
We'll get to them as soon as possible :)
Almost everyone are busy with their jobs in the community & some are trying out new methods of translating. Also people there are researching a way to merge translations from different files.
You can volunteer to edit them out though. It's not that hard to re-modify the file.

Reactions: Me_Lisa

Me_Lisa

Oct 6, 2019
I am willing to help. If my potato pc will manage to pull it off, I'm in. Tried to decompile swf once - no probs, but no luck in recompiling it again. I suspect it's the lack off RAM from my side causing this. Used Tengux's GUI Java Text Parser_v1.141_BETA (Currently most stable) and Java_JRE_(64bit)_v8_Update_231. (no other version of java was ever installed). So if it's not hardware hungry method of help - sure, send me some instructions and we will discuss it tomorrow.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Yeah, I have limited time to work with each title (I blame it on work and effects caused by corona restrictions), but I've been slightly improving myself on the smut field lately, picked a random game title here and there to translate smut on those (LOLOL + Dieselmine) in hopes to further familiarize myself in japanese smut terminology, hopefully I can get more done in next upcoming title, even though the loli aspect is not really into my liking.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Such a shame, I know the next game will be loli related, and therefore, uninteresting to me, alas, still I check this and his website to see updates.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Doubting that this game will sell well unless his Japanese community like it.
Yeah this won't sell that well over here.
True True, tho it does have it's fair share of likers.
Judging by your picture, I'd say you have similar tastes and also come for the big bewb combat rape kind of game. That one you have over there could easily be my favorite.

Mar 13, 2019
True True, tho it does have it's fair share of likers.
Judging by your picture, I'd say you have similar tastes and also come for the big bewb combat rape kind of game. That one you have over there could easily be my favorite.
I mean honestly considering this was his best selling game for awhile until Oyaji somehow broke the record I'm staying the big boob combat type of game. Although MGB was fine on its own. Interrogation based games from JSK工房 I don't think I actually bothered with that much.
Still waiting for Anal to return.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
I mean honestly considering this was his best selling game for awhile until Oyaji somehow broke the record I'm staying the big boob combat type of game. Although MGB was fine on its own. Interrogation based games from JSK工房 I don't think I actually bothered with that much.
Still waiting for Anal to return.
Anal Scenes...
1607871027240.jpg

And WHY DOES JSK ALWAYS add that Thighjob to those loli characters?
They don't have enough meat to arouse someone!:confused:

Mar 13, 2019
I mean honestly Impregnation was once something that was in the state Anal was in but nowadays It's been in like if I recall 2 JSK titles.
You know I still don't get the point of thigh jobs overall. An assjob I understand but thighs nah.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes