Matt1996

Nov 28, 2018
I hope they do. I have an idea for 2 games. Isnt a way to comunicate with the jsk studio?
And if someone can pass me a "how to decensor a dick in flash game" tutorial I will be very gratefull

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
I hope they do. I have an idea for 2 games. Isnt a way to comunicate with the jsk studio?
And if someone can pass me a "how to decensor a dick in flash game" tutorial I will be very gratefull
Decensore? You just need to replace the Genital images with decensored ones by decompiling the SWF files. We have people who are working on it but it doesn't hurt to have another one aboard :)

Mar 21, 2020
I just hope this collection gets updated soon i'm loving the the new schoolgirl model can't wait to get in with her also i hope jsk studio does add more cowgirl and anal sex scenes :)

Matt1996

Nov 28, 2018
Decensore? You just need to replace the Genital images with decensored ones by decompiling the SWF files. We have people who are working on it but it doesn't hurt to have another one aboard :)
Yes I want to do that but just dont want to break anything.
no way to comunicate with the JSK studio so?

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Yes I want to do that but just dont want to break anything.
no way to comunicate with the JSK studio so?
You want to contact JSK for what? Decensoring? Lol that's get going to get you reported! These translations & uncensoring works are ALL illegal! You're literally breaking down a game which the author himself made & forbade to mess with it.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
You want to contact JSK for what? Decensoring? Lol that's get going to get you reported! These translations & uncensoring works are ALL illegal! You're literally breaking down a game which the author himself made & forbade to mess with it.
Medusa.png

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Well if Icevail HIMSELF disagrees on my post, I take back what I said (0_0)
I can translate/modify/tamper as much as I want with the products I buy, but what I'm not allowed to do, is to make profit on it by reselling or trading it for monetary compensation without legal, written contract and consent of the IP's owner, which would guarantee their fair share of the income.

Its bit of a grey zone, but in a sense, translation is never illegal, just profiting on it without legal grounds is.

If JSK would provide english localizations, then it would be a different tale, but even then I would be allowed to make grammatical corrections if the quality would be dissatisfying or outright broken as fuck.

The perks of living in a country of pro-consumer, I guess :unsure:

I mean, if you sell a movie for us, but won't provide us the native language subtitles, we are allowed to make our own to it, in short.

Same applies to games, user manuals, etc. If one won't provide localization, we will make our own and slam it on the side.

count_duckula_by_mawscm-d4c5w77.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
I can translate/modify/tamper as much as I want with the products I buy, but what I'm not allowed to do, is to make profit on it by reselling or trading it for monetary compensation without legal, written contract and consent of the IP's owner, which would guarantee their fair share of the income.
I actually meant to say that these all edits, translations & ports are illegal in the sense of being created by fans. I actually misinterpreted there. If you were offended with my words I apologize for that. :(

TBH I myself fear whenever I'm working on those ports that if I'd be sued by JSK someday...

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Offend me? :unsure:

Is this the part where I should explode into fiery ball of caps locks, gradually turn the whole thread into toxic pool of fragile ego shouting, forcing admins to put it on lockdown? :eek:

As for the whole port thing; Yusa bein big doodoo ifsa JSK makes da androo ports.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes