Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
I just hope I don't have to snap my neck to make those top to bottom lines readable as english.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
!DO NOT SKIP INTRO TALK!

"You really shouldn't do this."
"You should stop before you get hurt."
"I have to use force to make you stop if you won't do it."
"I can't ignore the things you do."
"How do you think those men feel right now?"
"You belittle yourself by acting like this."

"I don't want you to do this."
"I will, until you listen to me."
"If you make excuses, it means you feel guilt."
"That's for the more experienced to decide."

Those are dialogues related to love ending in Manhunter Yua.

Ripped those right from the main game file itself.

Remember that you have to also talk to her in mid combat.

Last edited:

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
!DO NOT SKIP INTRO TALK!

"You really shouldn't do this."
"You should stop before you get hurt."
"I have to use force to make you stop if you won't do it."
"I can't ignore the things you do."
"How do you think those men feel right now?"
"You belittle yourself by acting like this."

"I don't want you to do this."
"I will, until you listen to me."
"If you make excuses, it means you feel guilt."
"That's for the more experienced to decide."

Those are dialogues related to love ending in Manhunter Yua.

Ripped those right from the main game file itself.

Remember that you have to also talk to her in mid combat.
I always felt the love route in Yua never really made any sense...

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
I always felt the love route in Yua never really made any sense...
It was a big leap for sure. But since she was brute force getting what she wanted out of guys. You were the first to show some backbone. I always liked to make the love route feel even more ridiculous by constantly attacking her butthole. Nothing says 'I love you' like having your ass repeatedly violated in a street fight.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
It was a big leap for sure. But since she was brute force getting what she wanted out of guys. You were the first to show some backbone. I always liked to make the love route feel even more ridiculous by constantly attacking her butthole. Nothing says 'I love you' like having your ass repeatedly violated in a street fight.
Still a better love story than twilight.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
it doesnt help my brain gets fired up just reading and trying to get what does that even mean created box even if you do follow the crap it wouldn't go as the crap says
Listen here bud,
Take a deep breath.
Be Patient.
Look at the guide.
Read what is written there word to word & line by line.
Apply them to the game.
And FWOOSH! You got it :)

Heusan

Aug 21, 2020
Yeah it's all jumbled up & needs a thorough cleaning.
The best way to get the better files by:
1) Check if that folder has "Uncensored"/ "Decensored", Translated, Partial Translation, *Translator's Name* etc.

Uncensored: The mosaics are removed from genitals.
Decensored: Complete new format of genital images.

Translated: Fully Translated ones.
Partial Translations: Partially Translated files, i.e. there will be Japanese dialogues here and there.

*Translator's Name* Translations: Same as partial & full Translations but depends upon the the translator behind it. Like Icevail's Translations which Icevail himself translated from scratch with human intelligence. Or Machine Translations is what is done but Translator tool like DeepL or Google.

You need to check between files here. It is also seen that some files do have translations but no uncensorship or the vice versa!

2) Check the date of the files which you are using. The latest being the best ones. (Sometimes not)

3) Mix the files from different folders if you aren't satisfied with one folder.

4) The Android versions are created by checking through several folders of Translations & uncensorship. So, you can play them also or decompile them to get the files.

Well that's it for now. These are only possible ways I can think of right now to get the better files. Yes, I know it's really troublesome but there's no other way at the moment. The translation community is looking for a way to merge all the files but all are busy with work. So, gotta wait...
thank you for the clear up, I wanted to ask what were the specfics of each folder but didn't know how to. thank you

also, i don't want to reply to the art above cause that'll take up alot of space. that's some good art there son, I might want to commission you if you're willing

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
thank you for the clear up, I wanted to ask what were the specfics of each folder but didn't know how to. thank you

also, i don't want to reply to the art above cause that'll take up alot of space. that's some good art there son, I might want to commission you if you're willing
No problem!

And thanks! I appreciate that you liked my art. Commission? Yeah sure! Why not? Just DM me.

oppayumu

Apr 25, 2018
someone has the game a fighter mistook me for her rival full translated? o tried doing it myself but i my brain isn't that good.. someone help

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
someone has the game a fighter mistook me for her rival full translated? o tried doing it myself but i my brain isn't that good.. someone help
No, the partial I made is the only one out there as of now, you are more than free to use it as something to work on with.

As for the brain part, I am not the sharpest tool in the shed either, I can say for certain its not that hard to get the hang of the translation process, I do it the hard way (Directly with JPEX), while T-pals do it the fancy way (The parser soft I am still trying to wrap my head around with).

Last edited:
Reactions: oppayumu

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Is there going to be any issues play jsk games after the new year?
No, most newer JSK games have been / will be put into AIR format.
And those not in that format can be still played with flash projector, which is available at the repository provided by the community.

JSK did give heads up about this change a month or two ago in one of the circle's posts.
More from , if I am not found credible enough as the sauce.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes