Oct 25, 2020
Anyone has the full guide of Man Hunter Yua vs. Mr Esper and Martial Arts Queen Selene? The PDF file of guides of JSK games that I've downloaded doesn't include the guides of these two. Is there someone who has the full guide of them?

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Anyone has the full guide of Man Hunter Yua vs. Mr Esper and Martial Arts Queen Selene? The PDF file of guides of JSK games that I've downloaded doesn't include the guides of these two. Is there someone who has the full guide of them?
I can guess you're using an older version of the guide that someone made a PDF of in this thread or some other.

The guide's updated with everything actually.

Reactions: titangrover
Oct 25, 2020
I can guess you're using an older version of the guide that someone made a PDF of in this thread or some other.

Yeah, the PDF i've downloaded says that it's been updated but its only the 'Will the Demon King Survive the Elven Knight' that's been added. Thanks for this

Oct 25, 2020

Do you have a downloadable one? My google docs is not working well. It's keep crashing. If you have a downloadable one please let me know. Thankss

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
No clues, I don't remember Selene having special rape version, unless its something T-pals cooked up.

Last edited:

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
In Martial Arts Queen Selene, what is the 'Special Rape' version?
SpecialRape is the name of the translator.
Selene has two translators.

Icevail's Translations: Icevail himself did the Translations with human intelligence for it. But contains translations ONLY for the main game & the endings.

SpecialRape42 Translations: The Translator named SpecialRape42 from f95 did this one. He translated the complete game but his translations are machine translated by DeepL. So, the sentences in most cases aren't perfect.

Reactions: specialrape42
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes