Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Yeah, that AI will replace me eventually. :ROFLMAO:

Update on translation progress; Ending lewds done, moving onto story mode 3 Rio dialogues and calling it there.

Update 2; Tomorrow.

Last edited:

phaser

Jun 8, 2018
Where is the save supposed to go exactly? thanks
In windows 7 is located in

"C:\Users\(YourUserName)\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\(RandomCharacters)\localhost"
If you played others JSK games there should be other saves, like "save_data_elfknight.sol"

Reactions: Mizore97

SaasMan

Apr 7, 2019
Game's release would be a pog from me if i was into loli stuff

but on to wait three months.

Or six.

Or nine.

But i'm sure the game will deliver so it´s okay

Random084984

Nov 23, 2020
Why can't some people just be happy that someone is at least translating some of it?
Cause they're looking a gift horse in the mouth. Seriously though Icevail, please do the partial translation (at least the parts you desire to do). Fan-translations are all over the place but yours have been consistently good.

Those who complain about it are those who literally don't have any idea how even a half-decent translation of something is seriously amazing.

Xennon

Jul 30, 2018
The sad reality is that dumb talk a lot more and icevail win nothing for this work. If just one can dissuaded it's maybe we don't give him thankfulness for him work.
Praise Icevail ! Praise to our holy translator ! (and other translator of course !)
316-3163876_view-samegoogleiqdbsaucenao-1480871092104-praise-the-sun-anime.png

Jan 27, 2019
The question I have now is whether or not Icevail will continue his work or not. I respect the translations he provides us, so it would be an absolute shame to throw it all away thanks to one or two bad comments on the internet.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes