Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Well I'm sorry if I don't release partial updates to the public (I used to do that and salty people spent every living fiber of them either annoying or roasting me with every single update I gave out), but if people REAAAAALLY want to know the progress on the translation;

I've finished with player choices on story mode 1 and 2, currently working on 3, ignoring extra mode since its just cheat mode that serves no other purpose than instant access on rape content, it doesn't seem to have its own dialogue either.

Once I am done with player choices, I will work on Rio's dialogues related to those choices, but I will not translate anything in regards of caressing her sensitive bits, head pats I will do.

Ending intro's and outros are translated, I won't touch the UI's on those apart the position choices, as people should already be quite familiar with what each button there does in these scenes.

I will not do the lewds on this one due to loli content, I apologize for that.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
anyone can give link for selene?nopy or google docs, my mega storage is full so i cant dl from it
Downloading any sort file from MEGA never fills up your storage. Unless you're importing them to your own account.

It's your transfer quota that's used up. Your own storage has nothing to do with downloading it.
Create a new MEGA or wait for a day.

thedarkangel

Aug 9, 2019
Well I'm sorry if I don't release partial updates to the public (I used to do that and salty people spent every living fiber of them either annoying or roasting me with every single update I gave out), but if people REAAAAALLY want to know the progress on the translation;

I've finished with player choices on story mode 1 and 2, currently working on 3, ignoring extra mode since its just cheat mode that serves no other purpose than instant access on rape content, it doesn't seem to have its own dialogue either.

Once I am done with player choices, I will work on Rio's dialogues related to those choices, but I will not translate anything in regards of caressing her sensitive bits, head pats I will do.

Ending intro's and outros are translated, I won't touch the UI's on those apart the position choices, as people should already be quite familiar with what each button there does in these scenes.

I will not do the lewds on this one due to loli content, I apologize for that.
Thanks for the hard work you do in translating these games and dealing with the pieces of crap that flood the internet and insult the hard working people that are trying to help those pieces of crap. I still dont understand why people to this day insult one for trying to do something generous, but know that we appreciate the hard work you are doing.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Recent (Rio) game has been translated to this point;

Main Title - Done (logo excluded, won't be my task)
Player choices and Rio's related dialogue - Done
Interrogation mode UI - Done
Headpats - Done, mandatory

I play through the game once or twice to check if I have missed anything, then hand over the translation files for T-pals to goof around with.

What I won't touch in this title are the lewds, no loli lewds policy stands in effect.
That means touching, staring, licking and such on her remain in moonrunes.

Ending lewds are exception to this rule, I might do those, but I suggest not to hold your breath for it.

Reactions: Zash1234
Mar 13, 2019
Recent (Rio) game has been translated to this point;

Main Title - Done (logo excluded, won't be my task)
Player choices and Rio's related dialogue - Done
Interrogation mode UI - Done
Headpats - Done, mandatory

I play through the game once or twice to check if I have missed anything, then hand over the translation files for T-pals to goof around with.

What I won't touch in this title are the lewds, no loli lewds policy stands in effect.
That means touching, staring, licking and such on her remain in moonrunes.

Ending lewds are exception to this rule, I might do those, but I suggest not to hold your breath for it.
InB4DeepLTranslationGoesIntoEffect

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes