AxelX7

Feb 19, 2018
You mean the flash projector? And crashing as in "The flasplayer.exe has stopped working" ?

Can you send a screenshot of that?

First you need to know Flash Support is ending REAL soon, so no matter what you do you'll have troubles with them.
Now,
1) It's eating way too much your RAM as you might be multitasking a lot while playing them. Try clearing your background apps or restart & use it again.
2) You might be using bad game files & thus it's crashing because I remember there are some bad files here & there. Plus, the MEGA repository is really jumbled up.
You gotta download the better files.
3) Change the Preferences & toggle between options to see which are best for you. Plus keep your Windows for "Better APP Performance".
4) Run the Flash Projector as Administrator & also toggle some options in the properties.
5) If it's a white screen bug, you're missing the SUB files. Download the contents within the sub folder.

Finally, if NONE of these work I guess you
can convert to playing on Android phone.
You don't need any Flash Player for Android!
Just install the desired games from this link:
Mega
If you got any questions about android, do ask me.

1) that cant be it, i have a 16gb ram, and only chrome open in background (Steam, and wallpaper engine already closed), pc is new and gaming, built like month ago
2) i see, can you link them? if not i will search for them later,
3) how do i change the preferences? or do you mean just the quality?
4)Tried, didnt seem to work, still closed
5) nope

It closes , and doesnt even save the run.

AxelX7

Feb 19, 2018
Seems that some of the games will not download properly if you download it in bulk, or the entire folder itself. To get around this I went into the folder and downloaded the specific version I wanted and then it worked.
So I have to download 1 by 1?, i cant download even by the fully and partially translated?

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
So I have to download 1 by 1?, i cant download even by the fully and partially translated?
AxelX7 Dlite96
It's because your transfer quota which is 4~5 GB get used up for the day. Transfer quota is how much you can download & upload. So, per day you can only download/ upload 4~5 GB files in free account.
Either buy a pro account on MEGA or wait for a day to refresh your quota.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
1) that cant be it, i have a 16gb ram, and only chrome open in background (Steam, and wallpaper engine already closed), pc is new and gaming, built like month ago
2) i see, can you link them? if not i will search for them later,
3) how do i change the preferences? or do you mean just the quality?
4)Tried, didnt seem to work, still closed
5) nope

It closes , and doesnt even save the run.
3) Options/ preferences for the Adobe flash projector. By right clicking or from the top bar.

Have you tried the android version?

But still...
I can't seem to understand what problem you're facing. Can you send a screenshot or a small video?

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
Damn, JSK is such a treat, he's real good at what he does. I hear the new game comes out in January? Gonna be a hard wait. Curious, which JSK game do you consider the best?

NutsInMouth95

Nov 25, 2017
AxelX7 Dlite96
It's because your transfer quota which is 4~5 GB get used up for the day. Transfer quota is how much you can download & upload. So, per day you can only download/ upload 4~5 GB files in free account.
Either buy a pro account on MEGA or wait for a day to refresh your quota.
I have mega pro, I think its an issue on the other end.

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
Help! I can't get any of the femdom actions to play for Miyui! The first time I clicked it it froze on a white screen, and the second time it behaves as if the animation is locked. I tried to activate it through playing the game, but it still didn't work

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
White screen?
You're missing the SUB files
Thank you for your help.
How do I figure out which sub files I'm missing and where can I get them? I've checked the files I have and compared them to the ones in the MEGA site, and found that they both contain the same number of files, that number being 16. I've also checked with NOPY and got the same result.

2002sexyboy

Aug 17, 2019
Low FPS on Android though GPU frequency stays at the minimum. Does anyone else have this problem?

Last edited:

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
Okay! so after trying again, I noticed the information I gave was slightly incorrect. So to start off with, the screen isn't white, it's grey. I still see the in-battle info, but there's no animations playing. Screenshot (2).png

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Low FPS on Android though GPU frequency stays at the minimum. Does anyone else have this problem?
Are you saying the FPS is low or that is to say the movements of the game is getting heavy? I believe that's a problem when you're playing it for a long time. Clear it from the background & restart the game.
Here's some FAQs for APKs
IMG_20201129_183439.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Ecchi_san
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes