Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
Okay, I think everything is good looking
If theres any bug in figures let me know via message,
just text me whats wrong in: <name> game, <name> H-scene
By that it will be easier for me to fix bugs.
Trust me, checking all the scenes is very time consuming.
There's only one game not translated because i couldnt find any translated version.
Hope you enjoy!

LINK ¬¬¬ Mega ¬¬¬
I found a mosaic censor in the main SWF for NANO. The Ass facing scene specifically. Should be able to uncensor that easily by deleting the following line in the .AS files with FFDEC.

this.addChild(this.mosaicBitmap);

There's a few more tips on JSK editing for those interested.

And great job on these decensors! I just hope to get some more JSK editing tools someday. Something to help merge all these different versions together without having to do everything manually.

Last edited:

XinChi

Nov 11, 2019
I found a mosaic censor in the main SWF for NANO. The Ass facing scene specifically. Should be able to uncensor that easily by deleting the following line in the .AS files with FFDEC.

this.addChild(this.mosaicBitmap);

There's a few more tips on JSK editing for those interested.

And great job on these decensors! I just hope to get some more JSK editing tools someday. Something to help merge all these different versions together without having to do everything manually.
Fixed.
Also i uncensoured some parts in launcher. You can download it already.

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
XinChi I was wondering how much you've used Adobe Illustrator or InkScape. I ask because I know there are some vaginal shapes that have block censoring baked into the SVG files. I've removed a few of those block censors before for other JSK games. Only problem is that there is usually very little detail underneath the block censors. Then a reconstruction is needed to make the details look nice again. I have some reference material that I think would fit JSK's style in the section of the JSK MEGA Repository. They could be used as templates for further uncensoring if you feel so inclined.

XinChi

Nov 11, 2019
XinChi I was wondering how much you've used Adobe Illustrator or InkScape. I ask because I know there are some vaginal shapes that have block censoring baked into the SVG files. I've removed a few of those block censors before for other JSK games. Only problem is that there is usually very little detail underneath the block censors. Then a reconstruction is needed to make the details look nice again. I have some reference material that I think would fit JSK's style in the Translation and Modding Resources section of the JSK MEGA Repository. They could be used as templates for further uncensoring if you feel so inclined.
Im a simple man with simple techniques.
The only software that Im using is SWF Decompiler, and that's it.
Usually im checking Shapes in .swf file to modify something.
After that Im going into Sprites just to check how does figure or figures behave with each other.
I tried many things like:
Converting .swf to .fla and then edit everything in Adobe Flash CS6 but I dont really can use it,
I mean in some way I can but there's too much bugs to fix after decompiling and it's just frustrating.
Maybe I just can't use it properly, or i'm missing something essential... I don't know.
Of course its more efficient methode and for example, changing colours in some figures or whole shapes is way easier and faster.
I tried to learn how to fix bugs in Adobe Flash CS6 but i never found this too easy for me.
I think thats it from my side.

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
Im a simple man with simple techniques.
The only software that Im using is SWF Decompiler, and that's it.
Usually im checking Shapes in .swf file to modify something.
After that Im going into Sprites just to check how does figure or figures behave with each other.
I tried many things like:
Converting .swf to .fla and then edit everything in Adobe Flash CS6 but I dont really can use it,
I mean in some way I can but there's too much bugs to fix after decompiling and it's just frustrating.
Maybe I just can't use it properly, or i'm missing something essential... I don't know.
Of course its more efficient methode and for example, changing colours in some figures or whole shapes is way easier and faster.
I tried to learn how to fix bugs in Adobe Flash CS6 but i never found this too easy for me.
I think thats it from my side.
I've never tried using Adobe Flash CS6. Can't really say if it's easier than Adobe Illustrator or not. But for SVG shape editing, Adobe Illustrator is definitely the right tool for the job.

For changing colors of shapes I have two methods. One is to export the shapes to SVGs, then use notepad++ to edit the color fill code. Then import the shape again. The other method is a bit complex and a bit dangerous. I use PowerGREP on the SWFs after I use a FFDEC decompress operation on the same SWFs. Search and replace the color codes in raw hex, plus some buffer values on either side of the hex code for safety. That does the job in many fewer steps. Here's an of the values to search for to change Miyui's skin color to dark brown.

XinChi

Nov 11, 2019
I've never tried using Adobe Flash CS6. Can't really say if it's easier than Adobe Illustrator or not. But for SVG shape editing, Adobe Illustrator is definitely the right tool for the job.

For changing colors of shapes I have two methods. One is to export the shapes to SVGs, then use notepad++ to edit the color fill code. Then import the shape again. The other method is a bit complex and a bit dangerous. I use PowerGREP on the SWFs after I use a FFDEC decompress operation on the same SWFs. Search and replace the color codes in raw hex, plus some buffer values on either side of the hex code for safety. That does the job in many fewer steps. Here's an of the values to search for to change Miyui's skin color to dark brown.
As i know, with Illustrator you can edit only shapes and other things, but with Flash CS6 you can edit actually everything, starting on the timelines.
You know, when I try to edit colours in shapes I have to see it. The shape and colours, otherwise I'm just loosing myself in code.

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
XinChi Mind if I share your Decensored MEGA Link in the JSK Community Guide? It will be credited to you of course.

Link to Guide in my signature.

XinChi

Nov 11, 2019
XinChi Mind if I share your Decensored MEGA Link in the JSK Community Guide? It will be credited to you of course.

Link to Guide in my signature.
Yeah, no worries.
I just did it to let others get better in that, and of course for the future.
Other may use my shapes just to decensour next JSK-S games.
I know there will be one already.
Link if anyone is interested:

Reactions: Delexicus

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
Whats going to happen when Flash dies at the end of the year?
The only thing that is dying is Browser support for flash. We can still use flash projector programs to play all the old flash content we like.

JSK already has this covered. He'll make more Adobe Air versions of his games. That suits us just fine since we can rip the SWFs out of Air packages with any archive program like WinRAR.

Oct 25, 2020
Does anyone here has the apk version of A Fighter Mistook Me For Her Rival and Overthrow the Great Demonees? I need apk version because swf files doesn't work to me. Thank you in advance!

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Does anyone here has the apk version of A Fighter Mistook Me For Her Rival and Overthrow the Great Demonees? I need apk version because swf files doesn't work to me. Thank you in advance!
Those literally are in the JSK Mega repository, within the said titles folders. :rolleyes:

Mar 13, 2019
I dunno if English speakers just refuse to read overall but this is honestly ridiculous. To answer your question it's literally on the front page.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
*Sigh*

A Fighter Mistook Me For Her Rival:

Overthrow the Great Demonness:

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes