Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Hi! I'm new here. Can anyone help me on how to open up these files so I can play it?
Use the Adobe Flash Projector
Download it from here (Choose it to your desired OS):

Now to play them you must download the full game folders. The MEGA link is kind of jumbled up so you'll be confused but in easy way just
1) Search those folders which are upto date
2) Uncensorship or Translations/ Partial Translation written on its folders

REMEMBER TO DOWNLOAD THE SUB FOLDER INSIDE THE GAME FOLDER. (it's inside each of the folders as sub files are the main heart of the games)

Now to play them:
1) After downloading the game folders, you'll find the .SWF file on the folder.
2) First open the Flash Projector downloaded from that above link
3) Drag & Drop the .SWF file in the flash projector or open the file by it.
4) DONE! Enjoy playing the games!

Here's a complete guide for the games:

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask :)

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Is there anyone have a modded apk and english translated of MISTAKEN FOR A BATTLE GIRL’S OBJECT OF VENGEANCE and HANDLE DELICATE NIECE WITH CARE? Thanks in advance!
They are WIP!
Will take a while, I'm kind of busy right now as I'm doing the custom folder icons for PC.
Right now I'll work on Elven Knight & then Fighter mistook me for her rival.
Gotta wait for them.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Hello everybody,
Im currently working on 100% decensouring all parts in JSK games.
I tried to gather all of the good quality parts just to implement them to the games.
I found some of them in older JSK games, but unfortunatly not all of them, and theres a question to you guys:
Do you have any parts of bodies that i could miss in my reseach
For example ill give you a screenshots of my work to this time:
I hope some of you could help me :)
XinChi I believe you should join our Translations group on Discord.
From there Delexicus can forward you his Repository for those body reference you're looking for. It was done by Just kind before but I think he's busy right now.

Matt1996

Nov 28, 2018
Someone can explain me how can I uncensor my games? I mean open the scenes and change the dick or skin there is a way to do that? to edit the game? and when uncensoring I mean trying to do it like "JustKind" decensor.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Someone can explain me how can I uncensor my games? I mean open the scenes and change the dick or skin there is a way to do that? to edit the game? and when uncensoring I mean trying to do it like "JustKind" decensor.
I'm not too sure but replacing the SVG files in the "shapes" or "morphshapes" or "sprites" or "frames" tree for the crotch might seem to work after decompiling a file.
As for removing the mosaic, you need to delete this particular line in each .as files in the script tree:
this.addChild(this.mosaicBitmap);

Oct 25, 2020
Use the Adobe Flash Projector
Download it from here (Choose it to your desired OS):
Mega

Now to play them you must download the full game folders. The MEGA link is kind of jumbled up so you'll be confused but in easy way just
1) Search those folders which are upto date
2) Uncensorship or Translations/ Partial Translation written on its folders

REMEMBER TO DOWNLOAD THE SUB FOLDER INSIDE THE GAME FOLDER. (it's inside each of the folders as sub files are the main heart of the games)

Now to play them:
1) After downloading the game folders, you'll find the .SWF file on the folder.
2) First open the Flash Projector downloaded from that above link
3) Drag & Drop the .SWF file in the flash projector or open the file by it.
4) DONE! Enjoy playing the games!

Here's a complete guide for the games:

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask :)
Thank you very much!

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Hello everybody,
Im currently working on 100% decensouring all parts in JSK games.
I tried to gather all of the good quality parts just to implement them to the games.
I found some of them in older JSK games, but unfortunatly not all of them, and theres a question to you guys:
Do you have any parts of bodies that i could miss in my reseach
For example ill give you a screenshots of my work to this time:
I hope some of you could help me :)
XinChi Check this out:

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
There are ways to fully decensor Flash games. It requires replacing the censored shapes with a program called FFDEC. I've done this once before with 15) Miyui ~My Neighbor Swordswoman in School~. I took some uncensored dick shapes from a few Pinoytoons flashes. Edited them a bit in Adobe Illustrator to fix some unbounded line segments. And then imported and repositioned them in FFDEC to have them fit the vaginal bounds.

Justkind used the shapes I fixed up for his decensor. You are more than welcome to do the same. They are located in the JSK MEGA Repository Translation and Modding Resources folder. Cyber Eclipse very helpfully posted a link above. I won't be able to post links for a few more posts. I'm new to F95. I usually hang out in ULMF.

Heusan

Aug 21, 2020
When do the Modded files for Selene come out? Also, I did the decompile for Selene also, and it's not working again. I did everything as I did last time and did the "save as"

Matt1996

Nov 28, 2018
There are ways to fully decensor Flash games. It requires replacing the censored shapes with a program called FFDEC. I've done this once before with 15) Miyui ~My Neighbor Swordswoman in School~. I took some uncensored dick shapes from a few Pinoytoons flashes. Edited them a bit in Adobe Illustrator to fix some unbounded line segments. And then imported and repositioned them in FFDEC to have them fit the vaginal bounds.

Justkind used the shapes I fixed up for his decensor. You are more than welcome to do the same. They are located in the JSK MEGA Repository Translation and Modding Resources folder. Cyber Eclipse very helpfully posted a link above. I won't be able to post links for a few more posts. I'm new to F95. I usually hang out in ULMF.
Thanks a lot! i will investigate this! do you think is anyway to implement anal scenes in the game? with x ray for anus and all?

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Thanks a lot! i will investigate this! do you think is anyway to implement anal scenes in the game? with x ray for anus and all?
That's asking a little too much.
Implementing anal scenes are like literally asking for a new H-scene.

The translators, modders & decensoring individuals do what is called "editing".
They just replace/ edit the premade files with their own.
Creating Anal Scene will need to completely change the .as file + positioning, frames, speech & scripts also need to be changed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Delexicus

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
That's asking a little too much.
Implementing anal scenes are like literally asking for a new H-scene.

The translators, modders & decensoring individuals do what is called "editing".
They just replace/ edit the premade files with their own.
Creating Anal Scene will need to completely change the .as file + positioning, frames, speech & scripts also need to be changed.
Cyber Eclipse is right on the money on just how difficult it would be to add a completely new H-scene. Not to say that it is impossible, but it's never been done before for a JSK game.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
When do the Modded files for Selene come out? Also, I did the decompile for Selene also, and it's not working again. I did everything as I did last time and did the "save as"
(ಠ_ಠ) The same mistake EVEN after following the video guide?
How is it possible!?
I guess the Previous save files are interfering your current ones as Noxtek said.
Try clearing them & again try to edit a new file then try it.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Nope, sorry, can't add scenes, beyond my know-how to add new stuff, I can only fiddle with dialogues, buttons and logos at best.

djali85

Apr 2, 2020
guys can someone please give me a link or something to download the games uncensored and translated.
i need this game "You Can't Escape This Little Devil (小悪魔からは逃げられない)"

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes