Mar 13, 2019
First reaction starting the new game and hearing the menu music:
*Almost spits out drink and laughs for a good minute* Holy shit! That's a tad histrionic now, isn't it JSK buddy ol' chump? :,D

evilfoulu:
"Crappy" is far too much in my opinion. Whilst Yumitsu still has to be beaten in overall quality, I think his last games were more on the experimental side, especially the fighting ones. The positions in his last two fighting games were strange for the most part. The elven knight one especially looked wrong to me most of the time.

Tulipmarie:
All I say to those "Date Sim" ones is that they made me realise how weak to tears I am...
Now that I think about it I have yet to see a current JSK工房 game have an anal scene since Overthrow the demon queen is still the only game that has anal in it.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
A
Oh welp, guess i'll just wait 6 months
aaaaah noo no more lolis.Lolis are meant to be patted, not fucked...
Still, I guess if I ever do find myself a petite girlfriend I better get used to that. I once almost got one, a real beauty... Then I found out she lied about everything that made her so interesting to me. Rats

Mar 13, 2019
The next game for JSK is confirmed with being a interrogation game with a loli schoolgirl:
View attachment 861614
Loli isn't my favorite but by Japan's standards this is fine. Could be worse honestly.
We don't need another Shogun Princess Christianne game. That one was literally an abomination i refuse to touch nor speak about.

Mar 13, 2019
Why though?
Honestly when he tried to deviate from the first person perspective with Shogun I just knew that it wasn't gonna end well which still shows by the fact he didn't make a game in a 3rd person perspective again if you can call it that.
It's good he tried something new to mix it up though. For me I don't think the series was made for that type of view besides the H scenes which are understandable.

Heusan

Aug 21, 2020
for the mega file, is there a way to use a different download method because the mega file goes above the limit even though I had no trouble before

edit: like a racaty file

edit 2: i don't know if its normal for the zip files be be 16 gb but Idk

Last edited:

justTx

Jan 21, 2020
now this is epic

also what shogun princess?
Google image search it. It's this one:

Honestly when he tried to deviate from the first person perspective with Shogun I just knew that it wasn't gonna end well which still shows by the fact he didn't make a game in a 3rd person perspective again if you can call it that.
It's good he tried something new to mix it up though. For me I don't think the series was made for that type of view besides the H scenes which are understandable.
I think it was one of the first games I played. I kinda liked it actually. Wasn't great, but for me it was good at least.
The few games I didn't like were Delicate Niece or Miyui. Sadly it seems this new game is taking on that look

Mar 13, 2019
Google image search it. It's this one:

I think it was one of the first games I played. I kinda liked it actually. Wasn't great, but for me it was good at least.
The few games I didn't like were Delicate Niece or Miyui. Sadly it seems this new game is taking on that look
I already know how controversal Loli is over here but it's honestly not a surprise from him since he's done loli since my little sister can't be refused, Magical Girl Buster, and some of his freeware games.
Shogun is the only game from him I genuinely disliked as a whole. Although some of the music from some of his recent works i wasn't a fan of.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
for the mega file, is there a way to use a different download method because the mega file goes above the limit even though I had no trouble before

edit: like a racaty file

edit 2: i don't know if its normal for the zip files be be 16 gb but Idk
You don't really have to download EVERY one of the files though.
Search inside the folders to get the best translation or download the ones which is the most up to date. The games in total in only 3-4 GB. It's 16GB because there are several Translations by several people + untranslated folder + APKs. The repository is a mess & needs to be cleaned actually.

Heusan

Aug 21, 2020
You don't really have to download EVERY one of the files though.
Search inside the folders to get the best translation or download the ones which is the most up to date. The games in total in only 3-4 GB. It's 16GB because there are several Translations by several people + untranslated folder + APKs. The repository is a mess & needs to be cleaned actually.
alright, I just downloaded the things just cause.
also, how do you change the number of skillpoints you have? is there a notepad to adjust to the amount I want or do I have to manually grind

jl1274613

May 1, 2020
Apk for "The Girl Who Assaults Older Men and the Middle-aged Man with Special Powers"? Modded would be nice. Thank You strange in advance

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes