Collection Mod Flash JSK Studio "Omake Series" Mod [27-02-2024] [JSK Studios]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

What specific things would you like to be focused on?

• Quality of life features. e.g. hiding the HUD in sex scenes, return to title button, etc.

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Translations or retranslations of a specific game or scene.

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • Bukkake spots and semen staying after sex scenes.

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • All of the above, but for a specific game(please state for which game in a post).

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

coolkid44

Feb 2, 2018
Overview:
A series of unofficial game patches for JSK Studio's flash games. Patches contain bug fixes, optimizations, quality of life features, restoration of cut content, and various misc. additions.​

Updated: 27-02-2024, Project is currently temporarily on hold
Game/Creator
:
Modder: coolkid44 -
Mod Version: Due to this being a collection, each mod has their own version number. Please refer to each mod's version number within the repository.
Game Versions: Latest release.
Language: English + Partial English

Current Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Planned/WIP Features:

Installation:

Changelog: A changelog is provided for each game within their respective directory.

Bug reports/Contact: Send a message to coolkid44 on Discord or an email to bofakid44@gmail.com

Download: - - -

Last edited:

Nullnal1

Jul 12, 2018
Semi related, but I didn't realize so many of these games had pregnancy(unless that's something you did? If so that's cool)

juckfoe

Mar 17, 2021
If I could make a request, there is a newer version of

14) Reimi, The Queen Of Martial Arts

available, e.g. (but not on the repository), that adds the choice of which mode to use for the in-battle scenes selected from the home screen. How hard would it be to use that updated version as a base for your improved version instead? I think there might be some changed lines of dialogue, so I am not sure how seamless the translation can be ported to that version.

coolkid44

Feb 2, 2018
If I could make a request, there is a newer version of

14) Reimi, The Queen Of Martial Arts

available, e.g. (but not on the repository), that adds the choice of which mode to use for the in-battle scenes selected from the home screen. How hard would it be to use that updated version as a base for your improved version instead? I think there might be some changed lines of dialogue, so I am not sure how seamless the translation can be ported to that version.
Thanks for the heads-up! I'll add this option back later on down the line since none of the dialogue in the extra mode scenes are translated.
uncensored version pls
There will be an uncensored/censored option to choose from in future versions.
I’m assuming this won’t go farther than the flash games?
Unfortunately, not yet. If I'm able to gain access to the decompiled Unity versions and take some time to get a better understanding of the Unity environment, I'll start work on those too. I can, however, make simple modifications as I have done one before for Magical Girl Buster 2.

Plication

Mar 8, 2020
Dunno if it's due to your mod or it's in the base game, but in Mistaken For Her Rival, in the facesitting scene, the game freezes when she cums.

coolkid44

Feb 2, 2018
Dunno if it's due to your mod or it's in the base game, but in Mistaken For Her Rival, in the facesitting scene, the game freezes when she cums.
Could you please give me some more details on this? I've checked it out myself just now, but was unable to trigger this bug in battle, or in the gallery from both perspectives & licking/face rubbing animations.

Plication

Mar 8, 2020
In story mode one, if you get her to facesit, then climax at max arousal on the fourth animation, the game gets stuck here. Dunno if panties being on/off matters, but they were off when it first happened. It didn't happen when I picked the facesit scene from the main menu.

EDIT: Ah, ok, I solved it by right clicking and selecting play in the dropdown menu.

Richyz11

Feb 25, 2022
Just a suggestion but have you ever thought about adding voices for the girls? And I dont mean anything crazy like actual voice acting but like giving the girls moaning voice clips. Just an idea really. Thanks for sharing these mods.

coolkid44

Feb 2, 2018
In story mode one, if you get her to facesit, then climax at max arousal on the fourth animation, the game gets stuck here. Dunno if panties being on/off matters, but they were off when it first happened. It didn't happen when I picked the facesit scene from the main menu.

EDIT: Ah, ok, I solved it by right clicking and selecting play in the dropdown menu.
Thanks for the screenshot! I'll take a look into this. Seems like it happens only when you're in manual mode.
Edit: Fixed, thanks for the report!
Just a suggestion but have you ever thought about adding voices for the girls? And I dont mean anything crazy like actual voice acting but like giving the girls moaning voice clips. Just an idea really. Thanks for sharing these mods.
Someone has done that before for one of the games, though I don't think I'll be adding sounds yet or will do so selectively. Mainly because I have to go out of my way to find ones that are suitable for each character, and then implement them for all of the scenes. Currently though, I'm focusing on translating UI buttons for the sex scenes, increasing readability of the text, and adding a features menu for all of the games (which'll include a censor toggle).

Last edited:
Reactions: Richyz11

coolkid44

Feb 2, 2018
'Ello gents. Excuse me for the slow updates. I don't actually have a clear vision on what to focus on and have been meandering for quite a bit, and so, I've decided to put up a poll to see what people on the forum actually want. It would also help if I can get some more feedback generally. Something like, what game you'd actually like to see have new features and what not. I'm pretty much all ears :D

juckfoe

Mar 17, 2021
[...] what game you'd actually like to see have new features and what not. I'm pretty much all ears :D
First off, thank you for all your hard work and thanks for asking.

My vote is for quality of life features. In particular, I'd like to see some of the features from newer games in some of the older games:

- Mode selection
- Manual arousal level
- Manual mode for ejaculation scenes (maybe even back and forward buttons, like the unity games have)

A new feature that I would like to see, if it's not too difficult:
- Directly jumping to erotic in-battle actions that are not available on the main screen, e.g. in 23) Selene: grab-throw-double bind, grab-throw-sleeper hold, and more, also some in 21) Elf knight and 19) Rival

The games I'd most like to see these on are:
10) Yumisu
14) Reimi
15) Miyui
and, though one of the less popular games:
8) Shogun princess

Someone has [added voices] before for one of the games,
Do you happen to remember which game it was (or better yet, where to find it)?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote