Collection Mod Flash JSK Studio "Omake Series" Mod [27-02-2024] [JSK Studios]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

What specific things would you like to be focused on?

• Quality of life features. e.g. hiding the HUD in sex scenes, return to title button, etc.

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Translations or retranslations of a specific game or scene.

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • Bukkake spots and semen staying after sex scenes.

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • All of the above, but for a specific game(please state for which game in a post).

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

coolkid44

Feb 2, 2018
First, I'd like to thank a lot of the folks that have participated, and are still participating, in the poll. I see a high demand for retranslations/translations, and have started working on game 24, Senami(Helping my student). I was going to make another poll to see what game people would like to see retranslated/translated the most, but adding 15 different options to a poll is a bit too much, so I'll just focus on the newer stuff and work my way down. I'd also like to give some clarifications on some of the options, which you can read below.

To clarify what is meant by:

Retranslations
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bukkake Spots

First off, thank you for all your hard work and thanks for asking.
Hey! Thanks a lot for your input, was hoping to see a detailed post like this. And no worries at all! JSK's stuff is really fun to work with, so it works out in the end.

On newer features in older games, I actually never scripted in a manual mode for ejaculation scenes before, but have done the previous two, so I'll have a go at those at some point.

On jumping to erotic in-battle actions, e.g. molesting a bound girl, I'll try and add a feature selectable from the options menu that enables cheat buttons within the battle, allowing players to go to their desired molestation/touch mode scene, while disabling the girls action gauge.
Do you happen to remember which game it was (or better yet, where to find it)?
Where to find it I wouldn't know, but there's a modded version of Reimi that includes pretty low quality voice clips out there somewhere.

Reactions: omnislash1351

coolkid44

Feb 2, 2018
G'day gents. I've released the next batch of updates today, and with it, some changes on how the Mod series will be updated from now on.

To start off, each game will be uploaded in an individual zip folder within a sub-folder on Gofile, so you no longer need to download the entire collection if you don't want to. Filemail and Dropmefile will remain the same. Also, the zip will no longer append the mod pack version, but the date of the update instead(in the format of DD/MM/YYYY).

Here's all the new changes:

And these are the plans for the next release:

If there are any issues, do let me know. Games 1-8 will eventually be added to the pack, most likely after the next release. The reason they haven't been added yet was because I doubted anyone would want them(except for Vampire Hunter N and Cunning Girl) and wanted to actually release the project instead of further delaying it. Anyway, enjoy :D

Last edited:

juckfoe

Mar 17, 2021
Thanks for the update. I'm excited to see what you can accomplish with cheat mode for Selene. :D

coolkid44

Feb 2, 2018
Thanks for the update. I'm excited to see what you can accomplish with cheat mode for Selene. :D
Hey, wanted to let you know you can check it out now :D ! I've uploaded it in the Gofile folder, the one with the individual game releases. It's called "Practice Mode" now(kind of like Street Fighter's Practice mode). Also, finished Magical Girl Mia's "Dynamic Ejaculation" feature for anyone interested in trying that out(only available for the fellatio scene though).

zerze

May 27, 2017
Damn ! Magical girl buster bonus features are amazing, good job man

Last edited:

juckfoe

Mar 17, 2021
Hey, wanted to let you know you can check it out now :D ! I've uploaded it in the Gofile folder, the one with the individual game releases. It's called "Practice Mode" now(kind of like Street Fighter's Practice mode). Also, finished Magical Girl Mia's "Dynamic Ejaculation" feature for anyone interested in trying that out(only available for the fellatio scene though).
Nice. This makes the combos easy, and you don't have to worry about knocking her out in the process. That only leaves the touch mode after countering the high kick. Thanks again. (y)

Reactions: coolkid44

The Corsair76

Jul 15, 2018
You are doing a great service my friend, I love JSK's games but am to lazy to work out how to get the love endings. These modded versions help so much.

Reactions: coolkid44

coolkid44

Feb 2, 2018
Hello, the mods have been updated yesterday. Vampire Hunter N is now included with the Unlock/Reset All feature, Selene has her Practice mode(WIP), MGB has a Dynamic Ejaculation feature(for her fellatio scene only), and all games now have the ability to exit a sex scene if viewed from the gallery so you don't need to reset the game/go through the climax animation.

Unfortunately, Senami's translation hasn't been worked on this time around, but I should have Mode 1 completed for the next batch of updates(if I'm not too busy). QoL features are now the focus at the moment(since they're not that difficult to implement), but the work's tedious - mainly for the automated sex feature. Anyway, enjoy folks, and have a happy halloween! :D

Last edited:

zerze

May 27, 2017
Hi
I have a suggestion: would it be possible to separate the unlocking of H scenes and skill points ?

zerze

May 27, 2017
Hello! It is, but could you explain the reason behind wanting that?

Unlock skills without spoilers or reset game data progress without losing skill points.
Helpful for new players and those wanting to unlock scenes without excessive grinding.

coolkid44

Feb 2, 2018
Unlock skills without spoilers or reset game data progress without losing skill points.
Helpful for new players and those wanting to unlock scenes without excessive grinding.
It's not that difficult to do I think, so I'll add it in soonish.

Reactions: zerze

Arku3

Aug 13, 2022
Do you plan to add more games when you finish the current ones? Some good games worth adding include:
Shogun Princess Christianne
Cunning Little Girl in a Tight Spot

Last edited:
Reactions: Richyz11

coolkid44

Feb 2, 2018
Do you plan to add more games when you finish the current ones? Some good games worth adding include:
Shogun Princess Christianne
Cunning Little Girl in a Tight Spot
Yeah, all the older games will be added over time.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote