3.10 star(s) 24 Votes

Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
Painful gameplay, yes. But the rewards you get for the 17.000 clicks you have to made are good enough.
"Julia wants more, right!?"
"I... Umm... Yes, sir"
:sneaky:

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
how to extract pictures from data.win
Tried to decompile with QuickBMS and it gave a bunch of useless .dat and .vap files then crashed in console. So I gave up on that. I think it was made in "Game Maker studio" for anyone who wants to dig further into decompiling.

Last edited:

BottomAllTheWay

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
Hello everyone, thanks for the continued interest and feedback! A Mac OS version will be released... Later! The game is currently in too early of a state to bother making a port to Mac when there isn't enough content to warrant it. A Mac OS port will definitely happen once the game gets to a more polished state, so sit tight!

As for the suggestions to create a game in Renpy... Thank you for the suggestions, but I have no desire to create this or any other games in Renpy. Maybe after Julia YAD I will decide to make a game in Renpy, but probably not. I have no doubts or arguments that Renpy is a superior engine, I am simply not interested in making a game in Renpy. However, there are some great Renpy games that are already made, they can be found here:

As for people complaining that the content is too repetitive, please remember that the game is in a very early, unfinished state and it is NOT meant to be played over and over to grind out money, etc. I plan to have new events happening every single day in the game so that it will never feel like you have to 'grind through' the same events to get to the newly released content. However, the content simply isn't created yet so have some patience, maybe wait until the game has a few new updates before playing again. For example, the next update has a few new events happening at the diner when Julia is at work.

Apparently, there is a lot of confusion about when the game saves. I will add a 'game saved!' notification at the start of each day to put this to rest.

Thanks again for playing and I'm thrilled at all the positive responses to the game! I'm happy to announce the game development is still very much underway!

Last edited:

Forca

Jun 5, 2020
Hello everyone, thanks for the continued interest and feedback! A Mac OS version will be released... Later! The game is currently in too early of a state to bother making a port to Mac when there isn't enough content to warrant it. A Mac OS port will definitely happen once the game gets to a more polished state, so sit tight!

As for the suggestions to create a game in Renpy... Thank you for the suggestions, but I have no desire to create this or any other games in Renpy. Maybe after Julia YAD I will decide to make a game in Renpy, but probably not. Making a game in Renpy doesn't interest me. However, there are some great Renpy games that are already made, they can be found here:

As for people complaining that the content is too repetitive, please remember that the game is in a very early, unfinished state and it is NOT meant to be played over and over to grind out money, etc. I plan to have new events happening every single day in the game so that it will never feel like you have to 'grind through' the same events to get to the newly released content. However, the content simply isn't created yet so have some patience, maybe wait until the game has a few new updates before playing again. For example, the next update has a few new events happening at the diner when Julia is at work.

Apparently, there is a lot of confusion about when the game saves. I will add a 'game saved!' notification at the start of each day to put this to rest.

Thanks again for playing and I'm thrilled at all the positive responses to the game! I'm happy to announce the game development is still very much underway!
I ask you to pay attention to the fact that my antivirus (it is built into Windows 10) detects the game's starter file as a Trojan and deletes it.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I ask you to pay attention to the fact that my antivirus (it is built into Windows 10) detects the game's starter file as a Trojan and deletes it.
Strange. I have Win10 as well but not that problem. Not sure why it would delete it. Usually it will ask you or quarantine the file.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021

As for the suggestions to create a game in Renpy... Thank you for the suggestions, but I have no desire to create this or any other games in Renpy. Maybe after Julia YAD I will decide to make a game in Renpy, but probably not. Making a game in Renpy doesn't interest me. However, there are some great Renpy games that are already made, they can be found here:

This sounds all good.
Though, i have no idea how the fonts work for the game. If you go into fullscreen, the font looks awful. Its minor but maybe down the line that can be fixed.

Also, will thoughts she has at masturbating have any real impact? This puzzled me a little. I think it looks fine to me. Though what you really should change is the folder mess. For one, its a give a way what happens and second, it just looks messy. You probably know that already and perhaps will change that in the future.
As a game, its quite nice. Its the best so far i have seen, that rides with a theme like this. So i am looking forward with the new content as it comes.

BottomAllTheWay

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
This sounds all good.
Though, i have no idea how the fonts work for the game. If you go into fullscreen, the font looks awful. Its minor but maybe down the line that can be fixed.

Also, will thoughts she has at masturbating have any real impact? This puzzled me a little. I think it looks fine to me. Though what you really should change is the folder mess. For one, its a give a way what happens and second, it just looks messy. You probably know that already and perhaps will change that in the future.
As a game, its quite nice. Its the best so far i have seen, that rides with a theme like this. So i am looking forward with the new content as it comes.
Haha, yes! The game folder is a mess that I have to clean up! Thank you for calling this out. I made it in a hurry (I couldn't get the game to load textures in folders, and I was eager to get the update pushed as fast as possible since the game was unstable. Then, I got complacent and continued the mess. I will go back and get it fixed up soon!)

The Font problem has also been called out. I'm not sure what's causing it, probably a resolution, as it looks fine on my screen so I'm not sure how to fix it. I may add a new font that is used during fullscreen, or I made add an option of fonts for users to choose from. Anyway, I will work on this, thanks for pointing it out!

As for the masturbation options... The choices you make during her masturbation do not matter very much, they are tracked but are mostly just for flavor text. But, the thing you choose to masturbate over matters a lot more! For example, masturbating over homeless men will cause her body to become aroused when the bums call her names, while Masturbating over her boyfriend Milton will cause Julia to get more turned by dominating and degrading him.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Haha, yes! The game folder is a mess that I have to clean up! Thank you for calling this out. I made it in a hurry (I couldn't get the game to load textures in folders, and I was eager to get the update pushed as fast as possible since the game was unstable. Then, I got complacent and continued the mess. I will go back and get it fixed up soon!)

The Font problem has also been called out. I'm not sure what's causing it, probably a resolution, as it looks fine on my screen so I'm not sure how to fix it. I may add a new font that is used during fullscreen, or I made add an option of fonts for users to choose from. Anyway, I will work on this, thanks for pointing it out!

As for the masturbation options... The choices you make during her masturbation do not matter very much, they are tracked but are mostly just for flavor text. But, the thing you choose to masturbate over matters a lot more! For example, masturbating over homeless men will cause her body to become aroused when the bums call her names, while Masturbating over her boyfriend Milton will cause Julia to get more turned by dominating and degrading him.
As for font. I am not sure what font it is. In lower resolution, it looks fine. But when you increase the resolution its looks pixelated.
Could be render of the engine or the font. Not sure if truetype would make a difference or any opentype variant.

Aha, so it does matter. Well, there has to be more content of course but yes, she seems aroused when they call her cockslut.
I like if it matters, because it opens up certain paths for the character. Not minding groping.
As a side note.
As i was playing, i was not sure if it mattered (in the long run) if you helped the girl. So i tried out two options. Both seem not to matter. She still would blow for rent on the phone.

Also, the teens peeking through the window look kind of flat. Are these billboard type? I kind of was waiting that they go into the locker room. Maybe that will happen in a latter update.
Overall it looks good to me.

I know people like to rollback choices, thats why they like RenPy. I have no real opinion on engines. Even the day save is actually fine with me since the day isn't long. As long as it saves.

The story reminds me how real everything is. Lots of girl coming to L.A. to be successful only to end up somewhere else. In some sense, its a cliche.

OnlyOnce1

Jan 7, 2018
so have some patience, maybe wait until the game
... become abandoned because its creator have stucked between his fantasies about his perfect game, rasing problems with the ugly engine he used and a lack of players who are ready to spend their lives for inconvenient grinding.
Than someone take this game stuff as a basis for RenPy remake, more playable than original.
THIS is a very repeative story on this site. Pure classical.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est
3.10 star(s) 24 Votes