Unity Abandoned Jungle Penetration [v2.4 Public] [Technique Studio]

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
The game is okay but it lacks control change in the option and also how can I completely kill the beat after giving few hits and preventing it from chasing me ?

Glen_Quagmire

Oct 30, 2017
Thanks for this update

Here's a few screen shots of what I'd like to see in the future

She gets Knotted by the wolf for a little while then the wolf gets tired out and falls a sleep
then She gets up and travels to the next beast (how about a Red Riding Hood outfit)

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Don't remember the last version I tried but it's definitely better now. Those ragdoll physics are still stupid though in my opinion. Too bad most stuff is locked behind patreon membership. And no, I can't afford to pay $10 to get that version. I can barely afford to get enough food for one month.

hellson

Jan 7, 2018
is there any way to use a gamepad/ xbox controler for this game? i have a feeling it would make it so much more accessable for people who use laptops

box777

May 10, 2017
the view is getting conflict input from my hotas joysticks and controllers...

FIX this. get me a settings menu to define this!

Reactions: hellson

techniquestudio.info

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
The game is okay but it lacks control change in the option and also how can I completely kill the beat after giving few hits and preventing it from chasing me ?
You can adjust controls in the launcher, input tab
Do you mean you can't kill certain enemy? Enemy strength depends on difficulty level, you may try to reduce it in pause menu (ESC by default) to see if it helps
Yes it does, and with that I can update my review.
Thanks, however hope to get 5 star from you and the other people one day :sneaky:
is there any way to use a gamepad/ xbox controler for this game? i have a feeling it would make it so much more accessable for people who use laptops
the view is getting conflict input from my hotas joysticks and controllers...

FIX this. get me a settings menu to define this!
Controller support was just added, optimized for Xbox One's one mostly. You can try to adjust control settings in the launcher, input tab
Any plans for a sort of seduction move to use on the monsters/animals?
Actually, there is some :) You can surrender (Tab by default) near enemy to get action started. Or do you mean exactly seduction?
Thanks for this update

Here's a few screen shots of what I'd like to see in the future

She gets Knotted by the wolf for a little while then the wolf gets tired out and falls a sleep
then She gets up and travels to the next beast (how about a Red Riding Hood outfit)
Amazing suggestions, man, thanks for your effort!
I'll definately put that outfit on poll this month to let patrons decide

Last edited:

Funposter

Dec 27, 2016
More specifically, I mean an actual attack that gives you a bit more of an "upper hand" at the expense of stamina, if you catch my drift.

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
I give it an okay, the update helped a lot the last public version, no idea with the other 2 enemies

Still i'm neutral with how many enemies are at the moment

Rizzob

Jan 22, 2018
Okay, so adding onto my last review of the game

Controls are better, not great. Just better. It helps being able to spin the Camera around, but you still did some absolutely frustrating things like put trees in the foreground so there are encounters that happen which are blocked by trees between the player and Camera.
She's still very floaty, that's something you should probably work on is giving her some gravity so jumping doesn't leave you hanging in the air.

Enemy AI is still eh. Sometimes they follow you if you go all the way to the end of the level.

No clue about the other levels because the demo only has two.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
I change the controls which is okay,But there is a problem, the tutorial still says about the original keys and there is another beast from behind similar to the first one but difficult to defeat

Maybe I think you should include the change control in the in-game rather than the input tab

And also I think it's better that the beasts should be only on the right side instead of both sides of the screen and yes 1 or two beasts would do nicely

techniquestudio.info

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
1) she like a pregnant
2) her belly bulges like an overeated bodybuilder's
Well, you gotta have some muscle in order to deal with those forest bastards, right? :ROFLMAO:
I change the controls which is okay,But there is a problem, the tutorial still says about the original keys and there is another beast from behind similar to the first one but difficult to defeat

Maybe I think you should include the change control in the in-game rather than the input tab

And also I think it's better that the beasts should be only on the right side instead of both sides of the screen and yes 1 or two beasts would do nicely
Yeah, I also find changing controls directly ingame a more convenient way, they are in launcher now because it was already built in engine. Aware of tutorial thing, procedural button hints will be done some day!

Originally, it was like that, but having enemies just on right side makes gameplay way less dynamic
Looks like it's turning into a game i am willing to pay, but needs more animations. Nice improvement.
Glad you like the improvements! And there will be more animtions of course! As well as gameplay changes (y)

Reactions: generaltzo

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Yeah, I also find changing controls directly ingame a more convenient way, they are in launcher now because it was already built in engine. Aware of tutorial thing, procedural button hints will be done some day!
Well,I hope you can include the change control in the in-game someday including the tutorial

Originally, it was like that, but having enemies just on right side makes gameplay way less dynamic
Yeah,But having some enemies on the right side will do because it will a bit easier because things on both sides makes things complicated and difficult. plus ,I tried to hit a boar but it proves to be difficult than I thought.

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes