Unity Abandoned Jungle Penetration [v2.4 Public] [Technique Studio]

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes
Jun 9, 2018
How to install this?

The game has a good technical base and it would be good to make a wrestling, fighting game or bitemap.Physical animation and fluid would fit in well.And urban or sci-fi setting would fit in very well.Still, there are not many fans of wolves, lions, boars and bears) Here are nibud angry bikers,punks,gangsters,cyborgs,robots, and stuff like that is already more diversity in the sex animations too. And the maps are very monotonous and boring without interaction, urban landscapes in this regard hide more creativity. Sex animations should be more brutal and merciless as in "PureOnyx" them, perhaps this is the only advantage of this game)) Although the developer is unlikely to hear this, but I think he will understand that he chose a very narrowly focused setting, where the imagination is not particularly rampant.In any case good luck to the project)

And as a bonus a link to the Patreon version 2.3 Pass - : jpene
Google Drive
sorry if it already happened:)

Reactions: &#$&*&$*<

RobThom88

Sep 24, 2021
mmh :/ a game where the heroine is (again) a slave/bitch/victim of everything with a dick.
if at least she would domine some... instead of being a sex doll when lose only
Molest the monster?
Sure why not.

But dont you think the way that I loose to the monster so easily,
was ACTUALLY me getting my way?
A form of dominance.

krinekron

Feb 19, 2018
anybody remember or save passwords from rar in bulds 1.2 or others? i cant find this version without password

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes