Unity Abandoned Jungle Penetration [v2.4 Public] [Technique Studio]

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes

dstrs76

Mar 19, 2019
is it animation or something ? when this animal rape her they go even in underground why is that deleting it

techniquestudio.info

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
what's new in 2.4?
v.2.4
---------------------------------------------------------------------
- Hair and eyes colors in the shop unlocked
- You voted for it and now the Red Riding Hood physically-driven costume now available in the shop, featuring the hood itself, knit corset, mini skirt with a belt and gloves!
Color variants and cloth break support as always. May be performance heavy, high end machine recommended. Some clipping still may occur but regarding what it looked like at the beginning it's perfect now :D
It was really time consuming so hope you'll like it!
- Block mechanics added, hit Ctrl when enemy is about to attack to parry and win a moment for your own strike! Timing demanding!
- Added exhaust effect (animation and sound) for stamina use
- Breast and necklace physics tweaked, smoothness improved
- Fixed target flipping when you fight enemies from two sides
- Enemy audio positioning improved
- Fixed camera in gallery, fixed character kick when mouse button pressed, fixed stockings don't appear in gallery (thanks Tobi)
- Attack landed visual effect tweaked
- Camera zoom not working issues fixed
- Fixed twerk button in control help screen
- Status bars now won't automatically hide when zoomed in, stamina bar now play animation when it's too low for certain action
- Now you can't jump while performing power attack
- Fixed twerk animation bugs after resist
- Fixed some weird animation when surrendering
- Added gamepad controls help screen
- Movement on slopes momentum bugs fixed
- Fixed bug when sometimes bougth stockings won't display in shop as unlocked

DOWNLOAD:

zensei

Jan 20, 2018
v.2.4
- You voted for it and now the Red Riding Hood physically-driven costume now available in the shop, featuring the hood itself, knit corset, mini skirt with a belt and gloves!
Color variants and cloth break support as always. May be performance heavy, high end machine recommended. Some clipping still may occur but regarding what it looked like at the beginning it's perfect now :D
- Block mechanics added, hit Ctrl when enemy is about to attack to parry and win a moment for your own strike! Timing demanding!
- Fixed camera in gallery, fixed character kick when mouse button pressed, fixed stockings don't appear in gallery (thanks Tobi)
- Status bars now won't automatically hide when zoomed in, stamina bar now play animation when it's too low for certain action

DOWNLOAD:
Is the bear in the free version yet?

Reactions: Xol

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
v.2.4

DOWNLOAD:
I cant activate the game because its full of virus and its not activated because of the anti virus

• Angry
Reactions: Forge Wright

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
So I played this game about 2 years ago, and it was legit hot garbage. It barely ran without crashing and the gameplay was brokenly difficult.
Is it worth playing now?

• Angry
Reactions: Forge Wright

sarashi

May 4, 2018
is there anything else beside dogs / wolves that rape her ?
i read here something about ... bear and lion ? oof

techniquestudio.info

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
I cant activate the game because its full of virus and its not activated because of the anti virus
Did you download it from here or gdrive? I have no control over links in the first post. Here's VT for gdrive archive and for mega link from the first post
CreepyGhost also reported there was some alarm here, do you use Avast apparently?
So I played this game about 2 years ago, and it was legit hot garbage. It barely ran without crashing and the gameplay was brokenly difficult.
Is it worth playing now?
Well there were some updates :ROFLMAO: Including bug fixes, optimization, difficulty levels added
Yeeees at last! Keep 'em comming! Teh updates!

Glad to see you alive mate!
Was it that long from the previous one? :ROFLMAO:
Good to see you too man, hope ur doing fine!
is there anything else beside dogs / wolves that rape her ?
i read here something about ... bear and lion ? oof
Boars also available in public ver

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
is there "non-legal" way to unlock code and gallery ? cause this game is unplayable, block is too slow, and heal item give too little health

Last edited:

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Did you download it from here or gdrive? I have no control over links in the first post. Here's VT for gdrive archive and for mega link from the first post
@CreepyGhost also reported there was some alarm here, do you use Avast apparently?

Actually I use Norton anti virus

frid

Apr 25, 2017
Developer: "Hear me out guys.. I'll make a game, where you can only play 2 levels for free, with only 4 animations for 2 enemies ( a boar and a wolf - not counting the bigger versions of each one). What? You want more animations? Support me on Patreon! What? You want more stuff in the free version so You can decide if support me or not? NONSENSE, for almost year and a half You'll only have 4 animations. ALSO, yes the censoring was a brilliant idea was it not?"

At this point it's a joke really. We need more stuff in the free version, how are You suppose to even get more patreons if you dont show anything to the rest of people?

MonivomMond

Apr 15, 2018
what is this? P2W? And by winning i mean no need to watch terrible anims?
i like wolfies but srysly, i get better pose ball animations in second life
de-install

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
I'm still trying to understand half of these screenshots (???) I mean, are they...flying dicks or something

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
A pretty good concept and groundwork here. But i'll wait until more content comes to the free version to give this any more attention. Been the same stuff for a looong time, not counting paywalls.

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes