Unity Abandoned Jungle Penetration [v2.4 Public] [Technique Studio]

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes

techniquestudio.info

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
thank you for the answer, I hope I didn’t offend you.
yes I tried other levels but the game crashes and I lose the hand yet I have an Nvidia750,10 GB memory card and high capacity hard drives (2/4 tera)... I don’t know excavatively, the game jerks heavily even in setting the lowest values...for the moment I put in stand-by and I wait for the futur news versions to come. Cordially
No problem, thanks for your interest in this project! (y)
Tell me are those performance issues started on the new 2.1 update? Which version did you play?
That's odd, your hardware should handle it pretty solid, did you try to turn on/off the Vsync in the pause menu, also lowering the grass sliders?

krinekron

Feb 19, 2018
thank you for the answer, I hope I didn’t offend you.
yes I tried other levels but the game crashes and I lose the hand yet I have an Nvidia750,10 GB memory card and high capacity hard drives (2/4 tera)... I don’t know excavatively, the game jerks heavily even in setting the lowest values...for the moment I put in stand-by and I wait for the futur news versions to come. Cordially
what your system and other hardware? maybe its stack overflow by processor or somthing else and videocard not fault

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
is it just me or is this game literally impossible. Also I can't figure out how to change from professional difficulty, if it's even possible.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Literally almost no one actually censors their games on patreon, maybe 2% at best. Most devs delay release by about a month instead of paywalling, hence the shitty part.
Fair enough. Well, give him time, he may be new to the whole thing, and change things.

limenghan

Feb 1, 2018
No problem, thanks for your interest in this project! (y)
Tell me are those performance issues started on the new 2.1 update? Which version did you play?
That's odd, your hardware should handle it pretty solid, did you try to turn on/off the Vsync in the pause menu, also lowering the grass sliders?
Dear author,where is the Infinite Health code in patreon version?I don't need restore and I like Infinite,please recover Infinite Health code in the next version

techniquestudio.info

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
bug in animals or does it just happen to me?
Please tell more about the bug :unsure:
is it just me or is this game literally impossible. Also I can't figure out how to change from professional difficulty, if it's even possible.
You can change difficulty in the setting in the main menu or directly in the pause menu (esc)
Dear author,where is the Infinite Health code in patreon version?I don't need restore and I like Infinite,please recover Infinite Health code in the next version
No problem, thank you for the support! (y)

Bobeagle

Jul 20, 2019
Nice game! The difficulty option helped a lot. Compare to the game built without it. Games graphics look good. Sex animation needs fine tuning. The game is lacking in sex animation variety. But the biggest problem is the censorship which really destroys the public demo. The public demo is already slim on content. I hope my opinion helps.

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes