Unity Abandoned Jungle Penetration [v2.4 Public] [Technique Studio]

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes

techniquestudio.info

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
I'll have to check it out later, as I'm about to head out on a road trip, but I'll definitely take a closer look at the camera thing, when I get a chance. And I gotta say, you deserve an award for being by far one of the most responsive devs I've seen for these kinds of games! Kudos and thanks!
Thank you so much, just happy to hear :D!

Also guys, if you do like the improvements - please don't hesitate to leave a review. Those 2 stars are making me sad tbh :(

Last edited:

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Tried to run just now, downloaded from NOPY and it had an IDP.Generic. May be a false positive, but always scan before uploading and after downloading.

techniquestudio.info

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
Hope you gonna add some Cum Inflation /Belly Bulge later!
Can't say how soon, but I'll try my best!
Great improvements on the game. Keep it up. Alot happier with the game play.
Thanks for the nice words! Won't dissappoint! Hope someday you'll rate it 5 star (y)
Could we get a MEGA upload?
Unfortunately I cannot control first message's links, mods do maintain them, you can always find a new version on may patreon in the signature, or this link, those are official!
Yeah, right. Even the tits are censored.
Have to request this string to edit next time, thanks for reminding (y)
Tried to run just now, downloaded from NOPY and it had an IDP.Generic. May be a false positive, but always scan before uploading and after downloading.
I just googled this IDP.Generic and apparently it's a common avast false alarm on games.
people on steam complaining about that in the Space Engineers game
Maybe it caused because of the patreon button in the main menu, which leads to opening browser, that avast find suspicious, I dunno
Althought i've send the archive from official gdrive to VirusTotal,
You are free to upload it here and check for yourself ;)

• Love
Reactions: CreepyGhost

techniquestudio.info

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
the bug in the Gallery with poses "m" sometime turns on its side
Ok I got what you're talking about, this is mainly for adding some variety to the scenes.
If you don't like it you can press the reset button if switching from D pose to M one.
Thank you for your support and sorry for the inconvenience! :rolleyes:

Also thanks mikey12d, nemesis7099087 and zyx012 for the positive reviews, you are so kind! :)

Leumas9969

Jun 13, 2019
Yes, it does look like a remake of Unforbidden. It could stand to have sharper display, it seems blurry to me. Hit boxes need some work, maybe an animation that shows when a foe receives a blow. When MC ragdolls it looks like a Bethesda game. Boar has same genitalia as wolf. Cannot pan to a rear view during sex scenes.

techniquestudio.info

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
Yes, it does look like a remake of Unforbidden. It could stand to have sharper display, it seems blurry to me. Hit boxes need some work, maybe an animation that shows when a foe receives a blow. When MC ragdolls it looks like a Bethesda game. Boar has same genitalia as wolf. Cannot pan to a rear view during sex scenes.
Thanks for your opinion, indeed theres much work to do!
Although there is some slight improvements in the game play, this sh*t lags as f*ck.
I feel more relieve now, Good luck to the dev with the new releases, and greetings to his friend **Zick from .
If you're experiencing laggs or something, try lowering graphics setiings in the launcher as well as settings/pause menu, alos make sure Vsync is on.
As you may see fom the credits Zick's being a patron despite the past issues he encountered with the game, so I really hope it's all good now. Btw ain't you Zick? :LOL: Thank you for your support if so!
Why is this censored?
Censorship only occurs in the public builds!
How do I put the cheat codes in?
The can be entered via Enter Code button in the main menu. This only available in the patreon builds. Maybe you've downloaded wrong one?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: rKnight

Yeller

Jan 12, 2018
The can be entered via Enter Code button in the main menu. This only available in the patreon builds. Maybe you've downloaded wrong one?
No I have the public version of 2.05 and I have a cheats.txt that I got from somewhere a few months ago (don't ask me where I forgot). Btw thanks for the quick response.

techniquestudio.info

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
No I have the public version of 2.05 and I have a cheats.txt that I got from somewhere a few months ago (don't ask me where I forgot). Btw thanks for the quick response.
No problem, here to help (y)
If it was months ago I do believe they don't work anyway...

techniquestudio.info

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
Guys just found out the freeze is still presist :(
It's hard to track due its randomness. I'll be working on it now.
For now my only advice is to set your task manager to be Always on top (options menu) in case to be able to kill game's process without issues. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Reactions: Xol

krinekron

Feb 19, 2018
i compare 1.2 version and 2.06...and i say...in 2.06 better quality but sex scenes in 1.2 i like more, because feel hot, sharper(cleatly,accurate) movements and no fallen paws in body and i think need change cum in 2.06..it just like milk+ water :D

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
Guys just found out the freeze is still presist :(
It's hard to track due its randomness. I'll be working on it now.
For now my only advice is to set your task manager to be Always on top (options menu) in case to be able to kill game's process without issues. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Oof, that sucks. I'll do that then. I can't imagine that's an easy one to crack, heh. I couldn't determine any pattern to it myself.

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes