Unity Abandoned Jungle Penetration [v2.4 Public] [Technique Studio]

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
Not sure if I got you right, but if you mean trees with enemies behind them - that's itentional, adding more variety to level. Or did u mean smth else?
Not background, foreground. It's one thing to hide ambush-enemies in the background; it's another to hide the player character. The former is fine, but the latter is a terrible design flaw.

I did that because if player would be able to jump over enemy from place than for what reason he would fight him?
I think you misunderstood what Androinz meant- he's not talking about when they're alive, but rather, once they've been defeated. After defeating the enemy, you should be able to walk past them without jumping. Hence, most games have defeated enemies fade away after being downed, etc. Having their still bodies linger and take up space not only hinder progress and takes extra stamina to get past for no good reason, but may also contribute (however slightly) to performance issues. There's literally no reason to leave the bodies of defeated enemies laying around. So I'll back Androinz up here and add it to my previous list of suggestions: Have defeated enemies fade away.

Reactions: Aazkaal

dhereaper

Dec 4, 2017
retarded combat system tbh.... also the game sucks, compared to others who are way better at bestiality :/

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
WTF 100% on My RX580 8GB you kidding me on low settings 70°C+ on Idle in Menu on 1920 x 1080!
Thats more then a bad joke.
WOWS on UHD not use my card that heavy load on 3840 x 2160.
Update:
Tested the new version 2.1 the gameplay is a lot better now.
But the GPU load i set it on 1920 x 1080 middle there is 100% load anyway when moving in stand load is 95%.
On very low settings same 1920 x 1080 95% moving and 75% standing.
The background movement is the problem i think grass trees bushes all is moving and that kills a GPU and use a lot of performence.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xol

SrZurdo

Aug 25, 2018
First level gave me Grade A cancer. Mechanics are weird and you just get stuck in the middle when they start to come from both sides. Not sure if it's harder than Dark Souls or even more unplayable than Anthem
easy to make you bodyblock

qrcode

Jun 3, 2018
This game...
1) Is this a rage game?
2) Why some of the enemies could hit me but I couldn't hit them?
3) Are my attacks too high or my attacks are out of reach?

Reactions: GreenPotato

Ekwals

Oct 19, 2018
This game...
1) Is this a rage game?
2) Why some of the enemies could hit me but I couldn't hit them?
3) Are my attacks too high or my attacks are out of reach?
If I were you I would wait for later releases. Dev already got plenty of feedback think it will be better next time. Also there is no gallery for public nor it is uncensored.

Reactions: GreenPotato

VTUN000

Nov 3, 2017
If you think the game is too hard and it's not worth it, you may try to hack the heath of the character with cheat engine. Also, you can make the game uncensored by using UABE and it works for me on PC

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
If you think the game is too hard and it's not worth it, you may try to hack the heath of the character with cheat engine. Also, you can make the game uncensored by using UABE and it works for me on PC
Even WITH health locked like that (I did that myself), the second level can be a near-impossible pain in the ass at times, given how many enemies there are and how easily you can get stuck in between them, getting stunlocked out of every attack you try to make.

What's UABE?

techniquestudio.info

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
v2.05
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Added the most requested featues
- Difficulty levels. Now you can choose from 5 difficulties, designed for everryone's skill level and
playstyle. Not only they change enemie's health but also stamina restore speed, chance of stun both you
and opponent, fruits attributes restore values and some other parameters. You can switch difficulty
in the settings in the main menu or even at runtime, in the pause screen.

- Optimization work both code and graphics. Added complex graphics settings besides of the ones in the launcher. Now you
can adjust visual quality in the game itself. Here's a short guide for these settings:

1. Grass Density and Grass Distance (Performance impact - HIGH, Default - 33%)
2. Ambient Occlusion (Performance impact - High, Default - ON)
3. Anti Aliasing (Performance impact - Moderate, Default - HIGH) High enables TAA, medium and low are FXAA.
4. Motion Blur (Performance impact - Moderate, Default - HIGH) 3 presets and a possibility to completely turn of, as many of you've requested.
5. Fog (Performance impact - High, Default - VOLUMETRIC)
6. Volumetric Fluids (Performance impact - HIGH, Default - On)
7. Vertical Sync (Performance impact - Very High, Default - REFRESH RATE) Works as FPS cap, where cap is your monitor's refresh ratio (60 in most cases),
when set to HALF REFRESH RATE, your max fps will be 1/2 of refresh ratio (30 fps on 60 Hz monitor etc),
when set to OFF - no fps cap, your GPU will draw as much FPS as capable, increases GPU load to max, which can cause heating, especially on laptops, not to
mention possible screen tearing. HALF REFRESH RATE value, in turn can decrease load of your GPU, but FPS will be lower.
Don't turn this off without a reason.

These settings plus presets in the launcher should prevent performance problems on almost any computers, but if you still
experiencing some, please post about it ASAP.

- Added x86 (32bit) systems support.
- Can perform single knee attack holding Q / LMB
- Now enemy ragdolls can be thrown away while running.
- Audio and facial animation now works if twerking while sex.
- Polishing work on character model, smoother neck to head transition.
- Worked on jumps, tweaked hitboxes.
- Bugfixing. Fixed some twerk related bugs, animation bugs, combat bugs like hitting several enemies at one time with super attack caused game time to stop.
- More stuff I cannot remember just now :D

DOWNLOAD:

• Love
Reactions: gymogle and Xol

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
Awesome! I'll download now and play it when I get a chance later. Thank you so much for listening to our feedback! And so many tweaks in such a short time, too? That's incredible. I'll give more feedback after I get a chance to try out the new version later this evening.

Ekwals

Oct 19, 2018
Solid improvement for those that had issues running this (0 problems on max everything). Feels slightly more responsive, no need to cheat health to pass this but there is nothing to do. All animals probably share the same genitals that don't even look so good, animations lacking in variety and ofc still censored female even tits. Better mod skyrim a bit and you'll see plenty more

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
Okay, finally got a chance to try the new version, and here are my thoughts:

Excellent, this is a HUGE step up. The performance is much better and I greatly appreciate all the tweaks in that regard. The difficulty is also much more reasonable.

That said, there's a few other areas for improvement. I'll put the biggest problem out front: somehow, the game froze in such a way that I couldn't even access my task manager. Jungle Penetration just took up the whole screen. Alt-tab brought would let me *select* other windows, but they wouldn't come up, as JP refused to yield. Fortunately I was eventually able to get the task bar to come up via the windows key (not sure what caused that to start working, because at first it didn't), and after that I logged into my master account and accessed the task manager from there and was able to kill it. I have no idea what could have caused such a dire freeze, but needless to say, it's a bad one. Fortunately it only occurred once.

Besides that, I'm perplexed by one choice of yours. Why do you still insist on keeping defeated enemies' bodies on the screen? Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you can at least bump them out of the way now- that's definitely an improvement over the previous version. But why not just eliminate them completely after they're defeated, like most games do? They're just taking up space for no reason.

Also, while it is definitely more managable now, the number of enemies clustered in some spots on the second level is still kind of silly. Maybe tone it down just a tad? ^^;

Finally, there's still the foreground issue in some spots. You shouldn't have any trees or other obstructions to the player's vision in the foreground. If you want to insist on "realism" that way, at least make them transparent enough to still see the player character. Maybe some translucent shadowy tree-shaped outlines or something. Just don't block the player's view!

All that aside, this is still overall a big improvement, and I'm impressed you got it out this fast after all that feedback. Keep up the great work!

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

techniquestudio.info

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
Big thanks to mikey12d, CreepyGhost, Androinz, lynch88, gymogle, Xol, Sciliant, JStrom, SrZurdo, qrcode, Vartotojs and the other people for the interest in the game, bug reports and constructive criticism! Beingi n touch with players really helps improving the project (y)
Hopefully the guys left negative reviews may reconsider their views, paying attention to the new 2.05 build t727, RedPillBlues and NotGoodWithNames ;) Also thank you very much Scholomance for the good one, glad to report this game is not abandonned!

As for foreground issues Xol's talking about, did you know there's an option to change camera angle as well as zoom quantity? Just hold your mouse wheel and drag it as you usually do in other games. So paying attention to this feature, do you still think these trees should be removed?
Number of enemies. Maybe i should bound it to difficulty setting... :unsure: What do you say?
Enemy ragdolls are quite optimized - they turns off if they aren't in a camera view, so no huge performance hit. I keep them because ragdolls are kinda fun :D, not sure if it gonna look good enough if they just fade away in a 3D game like that...
Also seems like I managed to catch that freeze but unfortunately, after compiling the actual builds :(
Please post if you think this bothers too much so i may know does game need a hotfix just now or in the next release.

Last edited:

krinekron

Feb 19, 2018
Please post if you think this bothers too much so i may know does game need a hotfix just now or in the next release.
the bug in the Gallery with poses "m" sometime turns on its side( oh.,maybe it s not bug, it s settings rotation) Make it so that the shoes can be removed in game or edit any file?

Last edited:

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
As for foreground issues Xol's talking about, did you know there's an option to change camera angle as well as zoom quantity? Just hold your mouse wheel and drag it as you usually do in other games. So paying attention to this feature, do you still think these trees should be removed?
I already knew about that- unfortunately it's too limited to really help with this issue. So yes, I think the foreground trees still need to either be removed or made transparent.

Number of enemies. Maybe i should bound it to difficulty setting... :unsure: What do you say?
I mean, maybe? But I don't think that's really necessary. Just a few less in those big pockets would be good. With the other improvements, it's not as big a deal- just still seems slightly excessive. xD

Enemy ragdolls are quite optimized - they turns off if they aren't in a camera view, so no huge performance hit. I keep them because ragdolls are kinda fun :D, not sure if it gonna look good enough if they just fade away in a 3D game like that...
Well I guess it's not a huge deal, just seems like an odd choice to me. :p

Also seems like I managed to catch that freeze but unfortunately, after compiling the actual builds :(
Given the severity of the glitch, I think it definitely needs a hotfix. If it were a more minor bug, I'd say wait until the next release; but like I said, this is a nasty one that not only affects the gameplay, but can also cause problems for the user *outside* the game. Couldn't just open task manager and zap it normally. Had to wait for the windows button to bring up the task bar, then log into the admin account in order to zap the game from there. That's a major problem. Not even sure how that happens, but it needs to be fixed asap. I was genuinely worried it'd gotten infected with a virus at first.

techniquestudio.info

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
v 2.06
- Fixed game freezing
- Attemted to fix random jittery/bouncing on ground
- Jump improved
- Fixed some trees placement on level 2 so they won't block player's way
- Camera now won't bump into trees
- Fixed the glitches when getting up too quickly when surrendering

DOWNLOAD:

the bug in the Gallery with poses "m" sometime turns on its side( oh.,maybe it s not bug, it s settings rotation) Make it so that the shoes can be removed in game or edit any file?
Will take a look, thanks! This shoe option will surely be addedd in one of the future releases!

Xol, think I fixed that freeze, please post if it somehow happens again.
Also, the camera angle range widens when the camera is close enogh to the player, may not be so obvious, so just in case you didn't know :sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: gymogle and Xol

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
v 2.06
- Fixed game freezing
- Attemted to fix random jittery/bouncing on ground
- Jump improved
- Fixed some trees placement on level 2 so they won't block player's way
- Camera now won't bump into trees
- Fixed the glitches when getting up too quickly when surrendering

DOWNLOAD:

Will take a look, thanks! This shoe option will surely be addedd in one of the future releases!

Xol, think I fixed that freeze, please post if it somehow happens again.
Also, the camera angle range widens when the camera is close enogh to the player, may not be so obvious, so just in case you didn't know :sneaky:
I'll have to check it out later, as I'm about to head out on a road trip, but I'll definitely take a closer look at the camera thing, when I get a chance. And I gotta say, you deserve an award for being by far one of the most responsive devs I've seen for these kinds of games! Kudos and thanks!

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes