Unity Abandoned Jungle Penetration [v2.4 Public] [Technique Studio]

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes

mikey12d

May 11, 2017
Game moves slow. And no way to tell if you are hitting the beast or not. Until it dies. Super move takes way too long to build up. :cry::cry::cry: OK Im through crying now.LOL! But the concept is cool. Jump kick seems to work best.

Last edited:

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Same. Eithe
Can't make it past first level. Will be looking forward to some cheats or save games.
Same. Either the hotboxes are buggy or the animals get back up and gang up on me too fast. Anyone know of a way to cheat/boost your health or stamina?

Also, anyone know the code?

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Watching the screenshots makes me think of an old unfinished title called "Unforbidden".
I'm surprised. I thought I was the only one in here that played it LONG ago.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, for the game: Seems fun, quite heavy and probably more content will be added. But for now, optimization should be the dev's first step.

techniquestudio.info

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
I'm sad there's no bears but that's okay, I can just play her in SFV and get fucked by Zangief.
More enemies available in the private builds ;)
Game moves slow. And no way to tell if you are hitting the beast or not. Until it dies. Super move takes way too long to build up. :cry::cry::cry: OK Im through crying now.LOL! But the concept is cool. Jump kick seems to work best.
Do you mean fps or actual game speed? If first theres some graphics presets in the launcher.
There is an audio fx for hits so you can say you landed a strike even if an enemy didn't stun (some attacks always stun, some not, made for balance reasons, not a bug). Anyway have to think on how to make that part more clear in the future release :unsure:
Same. Eithe

Same. Either the hotboxes are buggy or the animals get back up and gang up on me too fast. Anyone know of a way to cheat/boost your health or stamina?

Also, anyone know the code?
Try lowkicking them or sprint away right after getting up
I'm surprised. I thought I was the only one in here that played it LONG ago.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, for the game: Seems fun, quite heavy and probably more content will be added. But for now, optimization should be the dev's first step.
More content soon no doubt (y)
Did you encountered performance issues? Please describe it (like fps drop or stutter), post your rig and graphics preset/resolution for letting me know what to work on :unsure:
TAB. + N ,M , N, M, space = GG .. nice bug
Yeah as being sad in the changelog file comes with a game that part is pretty experimental :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: SrZurdo

techniquestudio.info

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
Completely unplayable game! Is there a way to unlock the gallery?
By unplayable you mean what? Please tell why you think so :unsure:
First level gave me Grade A cancer. Mechanics are weird and you just get stuck in the middle when they start to come from both sides. Not sure if it's harder than Dark Souls or even more unplayable than Anthem
Any game's a challenge, right? And what challenge in pressing x to win mate?
How would you fight being surrounded from every side? The point is try to avoid that, but even if do not, theres also some variants to escape like surrendering, filling superbar for super attack or even jumping over enemies

lynch88

Mar 19, 2019
It is a way to hard to pass even the first level, I have tried so many times. Too many creatures and the fighting system is maybe not very responsive. Also tried to jump over the animals, but could not do that.

Reactions: GreenPotato
3.30 star(s) 16 Votes