Unity Abandoned Jungle Penetration [v2.4 Public] [Technique Studio]

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@ahrimansiah

The game is abandoned there hasn't been a post on their patreon since October of 2018 that's 6 months games get the tag at around 3 months. That 1.2 version is just the patreon version and probably came out around the same time as the 1.1 version.

Scholomance

Jul 23, 2017
Is anyone able to get the password for the PATREON BUILD VERSION 1.2 (PC, MAC, LINUX) 1.2_PTRN_PC.zip file? Possibly still up there on the abandoned Patreon page?

EDIT: the workaround to access the v1.2 Patreon build without needing a password is to follow krinekon's instructions:
because my upload it very slow, rar is not a full and drop in folder C:/1.2 PTRN/Jungle Penetraion_Data this files from 1.1 version:
resources.assets.resS 222 178 kb
sharedassets1.assets.resS 85 983 kb
sharedassets3.assets.resS 100 465 kb

fivesteaks

Sep 22, 2016
To be more clear about what needs to happen:

- Download 1.1 from first page
- Download 1.2 from krinekron's link ( )
- Extract 1.2
- Extract 1.1 into separate folder
- Copy resources.assets.resS, sharedassets1.assets.resS, and sharedassets3.assets.resS from 1.1 into 1.2's "Jungle Penetraion_Data" folder
- Run 1.2

Reactions: yoyomistro and Xol

meatnowhere

Dec 6, 2018
"To be more clear about what needs to happen:

- Download 1.1 from first page
- Download 1.2 from krinekron's link ( )
- Extract 1.2
- Extract 1.1 into separate folder
- Copy resources.assets.resS, sharedassets1.assets.resS, and sharedassets3.assets.resS from 1.1 into 1.2's "Jungle Penetraion_Data" folder
- Run 1.2 "

The download doesn't seem to work anymore and is essentially a broken link though the file seems to actually be in that google drive folder.

krinekron

Feb 19, 2018
hmm..why doesn t work ? try this
and click the button "download"

meatnowhere

Dec 6, 2018
krinekron it says it cannot open your archive file as an archive in 7-zip.

Edit: Got it with Peazip tho using at least one of the rar or zip files in this thread (I have like 3 I have collected so far). One worked in peazip and then I did the instructions above and it worked thx.

Djeep

Feb 9, 2019
This is just terrible in its current state. It is impossible to hit the beast without being hit yourself, so losing is a guarantee. The creator has obviously little experience with animation, and his idea of fucking is to have the wolves not than rock their hips back and forth but instead elongate their torso and then shrink into themselves. So off-putting.
These are the first things that need to be fixed before any progress is done. This doesn't do a good job selling the game.
yep u can! : jump&kick always no pause & alive still got apples

techniquestudio.info

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
Updated to v 2.0
v2.0
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Game's almost completely refactored, here's some changes:
- Havoc based physics including ragdolls, procedural sex animations depending on surface
- Foot placement system
- New types of enemies, can do ambushes, their spawns is slightly randomized
- Fixed clothes, added damaged variants
- Added volumetric cum, may be performance-heavy, can be disabled via options
- Added tips on laoding screens, improved tutorial
- Added eyes animations including blinking
- New gallery
- New attribute - stamina which allows sprintig and higher jumps, can be restored with apples
- Butt physics
- Working vagina
- Walking mode, stamina restores faster, press Alt/CapsLock
- New movement and idle animations
- Graphics improvements which includes TAA anti-aliasing, PBR materials
- Dance/twerk mode, press M several times for dances, N for twerk, M while twerking for split, works even while sex (experimental)
- Surrendering, also works if you're stuck, press Tab
- Enemy transparency modes, press T while sex
- Debug mode available by new special code, includes: game speed adjusting, restoring attributes, clothes and wetness management and more, press F2 for reference
- New camera, closer zoom
For all the new controls press F1

VIDEO:

Last edited:

techniquestudio.info

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
Update 2.0

Thanks mate I already submited a request hope somebody will fulfill it eventually and remove that abandoned badge from here:unsure:

Spawn rate on enemies is mad how on earth can you get pass six of when you stuck in the middle ?
Practice, my friend :LOL: I think you should try to avoid being surrounded Btw if ur stuck you can try to surrender pressing tab

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 16 Votes