VN Ren'Py Just Bros [v1.26.2.2] [Ello Fat Dog]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

midnightposeidon

Aug 18, 2021
hello, i'm new to this game. is there a guide on how to download/unzip it for macs? I have the programs but I seem to be going in circles trying to figure it out. Would appreciate any tips! :)

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Just Bros [Ch 12] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 801 MB
Original Size Mac: 768 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 146 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 112 MB:

Just Bros [Ch 12] Walkthrough Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

perles75

May 16, 2020
rather short update, but I appreciate the reason why they wanted to go a bit deeper with Ellis, as he has never been very prominent or defined as a character.
I wonder if this is going to be an exception and they will come back to the usual structure for the updates, or it's a new approach to the updates. I'd prefer the former.

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
I'd forgotten how good this game is. I guess I should support it on Patreon, even though I'm poor as can be. So many hot guys, I don't even know who I like the best.
I restarted using the walkthrough this time, and I realize half of my choices weren't optimal before. Anyone else unable to chill with Ryder around the start of Chapter 12?
File "game/chapter12.rpy", line 949, in <module>
NameError: name 'disssolve' is not defined

CamBlue

Jun 12, 2021
I'd forgotten how good this game is. I guess I should support it on Patreon, even though I'm poor as can be. So many hot guys, I don't even know who I like the best.
I restarted using the walkthrough this time, and I realize half of my choices weren't optimal before. Anyone else unable to chill with Ryder around the start of Chapter 12?
File "game/chapter12.rpy", line 949, in <module>
NameError: name 'disssolve' is not defined
Same, i like all the guys and how different they are from each other.

For Ryder, do you mean the sauna one? It works just fine on mine

Reactions: surfpup

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
Same, i like all the guys and how different they are from each other.

For Ryder, do you mean the sauna one? It works just fine on mine
If I hit ignore, it looks like you spend the evening doing yoga with Ryder, but I'm afraid to go that route, because I'm not sure if that bug will lead to any problem in the future or not. I imagine that variable just needs to renamed to dissolve, or something like that. Have never created anything in Ren'Py myself.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes