VN Ren'Py Just Bros [v1.26.2.2] [Ello Fat Dog]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Gotta say, BIG SHOUT OUT to the dev... THIS IS SUCH AN AWESOME GAME! Super loving it...the moment I started playing it I was already invested in it.
Love the Characters!! VINNY IS SUCH A POWERHOUSE IN THE CAST.. Love the energy..

In my story, I'm torn among Ryder, Jasper and Yan... CAN I JUST PLEASE HAVE THEM ALL.. I WANNA BE GREEDY. lol
But joking aside, LOVE THIS GAME.. definitely going in my top list for sure..

I'M JUST REALLY HYPED FOR THE NEXT UPDATE SOON!!!

MORE POWER TO YOU DEV. SUCH A BRILLIANT WORK. BRAVO =)

Reactions: surfpup

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

This new update was interesting but it's also becoming difficult to chase after everyone (I hadn't enough points to fool around with Rider and Jasper at the spa). I wonder who or what stat I have to sacrifice to make it happen. There was already a hint last chapter since I couldn't get Vinny's content but, since I'm not really interested in him, I let it go.

Known Issue:
Hello! I recently changed the dialogue box color and it causes an issue where you can't see what you type because it's black text against black backdrop.
This is only an issue at the start of the game for new players when you are typing your name.
The issue will be rectify in the next release.
As for now, it's very faint but still seeable! Just type your name and press enter.
There are some sentences that are hard to read too, particularly Vinny's name which became too clear.

Good continuation.

Reactions: Edgy21

perles75

May 16, 2020
Hello.

This new update was interesting but it's also becoming difficult to chase after everyone (I hadn't enough points to fool around with Rider and Jasper at the spa). I wonder who or what stat I have to sacrifice to make it happen. There was already a hint last chapter since I couldn't get Vinny's content but, since I'm not really interested in him, I let it go.
That's an interesting question; I wonder if this is one of those games where the main love interests are exclusive and you can fool around just with secondary characters at most, if you can decide how monogamous you want to be. Considering that there are mutually exclusive events (e.g. if you go meet Ryder you can't meet the others), I assume it's more the former than the letter, but maybe there's some flexibility.

Reactions: Oliz82

Jojosdick

Dec 24, 2021
Here's v1.11.2

PC :

MAC :

Known Issue:

Hello! I recently changed the dialogue box color and it causes an issue where you can't see what you type because it's black text against black backdrop.

This is only an issue at the start of the game for new players when you are typing your name.

The issue will be rectify in the next release.

As for now, it's very faint but still seeable! Just type your name and press enter.

Chapter 11 consists of:

+ Ellis story update

+ Yan story update (if you save yan in previous chapter and open his romance route)

+ A little bonus naughty Raymond scenario (if you choose the right option)

+ Bonding time with either Jorge, Vinny, Jasper or Ryder
For some reason the mac version does not work, it says it's not free from malware.

ThisBasementIsCold

Dec 30, 2019
January 2022 Just Bros Update Chapter 12 - Episode Ellis
Hi guys!
Jan update is here

This update is focus on Ellis as I have been neglecting him for a long time.
Advise to start a new game for Ellis Romance playthrough if you haven't been investing in him!

You will need to accept his invitation in the previous episode.
Having high affection rating with him will unlock a alternative route in this episode too

In this update:
+ Ellis story update

+ Presley story update

MAC :

PC :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes