4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Oki Bear

Jun 30, 2018
someone post it on gaytorrent
There are Jasper and Ryder scenes in this update!

Lolito1234

Dec 14, 2019
I just want more Ryder content lol - the latest update had some - it was a good stepping stone - but I want moreee.
You are a member of his patreon right? Out of curiosity, who won/is winning the poll ge made for the secondary characters?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Please no more :KEK:

Does anyone have a overview?

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
You are a member of his patreon right? Out of curiosity, who won/is winning the poll ge made for the secondary characters?
Kian, the bartender that has a single brief dialogue in the club is in the lead with 82 for some reason, followed by Eddie at 71, and in third place is Feng at 66

I can understand why ElloFatDog doesn't like people sharing his Patreon builds, but he should consider making them public himself after a month or something. Literally every smut game that I have ever supported on Patreon is one that I discovered on f95. If I had just had the censored demo as an example of "Just Bros," I probably never would have become a patron of his

Last edited:

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Kian, the bartender that has a single brief dialogue in the club is in the lead with 82 for some reason, followed by Eddie at 71, and in third place is Feng at 66
Thanks for the info. Hope all three will have some good action-chapter :)

perles75

May 16, 2020

I can understand why ElloFatDog doesn't like people sharing his Patreon builds, but he should consider making them public himself after a month or something. Literally every smut game that I have ever supported on Patreon is one that I discovered on f95. If I had just had the censored demo as an example of "Just Bros," I probably never would have become a patron of his
I agree with you that opening an old version to the public would be a good plan, it helps reachin out while still maintaining some special conditions for the patreons.

D-Andy

Feb 13, 2022

Feng is my favorite, I was really hoping he'd be romanceable (thank you for sharing this info!)

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
Feng is my favorite, I was really hoping he'd be romanceable (thank you for sharing this info!)
Well, Rufus (the muscle man bouncer at the club that you also see at the gym) wasn't initially going to be romanceable, but he was so popular in a different poll and enough people requested it that he has been upgraded to a full on love interest so who knows? Third place also isn't a bad place to be in a poll with 10 choices

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes