4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Whaoriph

Jan 19, 2022
This started really well, now it's just dragging on. It's time for the maker to start wrapping up things. This needs to develop to a love confession and a proper sex scene of our own character with everyone one by one. And then he can start a whole new series.

Reactions: CJ29

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
I'd say we are halfway, only because there are simply so many characters. Even if he decided that he wanted to wrap up the stories ASAP, it would take another 26 updates to give proper endings and scenes to all the love interests and romance paths. (There's like 8-15 romanceable characters I think)
Ye, I don't mind waiting for some more time. This game has plenty of content already, even though it's not complete yet. And I'm liking the plot so far. I just hope th story doesn't get too much chaotic from here and all the guys have their fair share of screen time. But I trust you can't rush a good story~

Oh I miss Eddie... :'3

Rnab

Jan 21, 2022
No, there isn't. You have to use Joiplay to be able to run this game in android
Actually it's available for android devices but im looking for a different port where I can swipe to hide text and skip and I got a port earlier but they don't update it anymore but thanks

Reactions: HalcyonReign

Pooseidos16

Sep 14, 2021
I've been playing it again for over a year and wooow there's a lot of new content! The game is still great and keeps getting better!
There's just one small thing I would like, and that's a gallery where you can see important CG.

LittleFrogpt

Jul 23, 2023
Latest guide please. Thank you
To get the "fun" scene, this worked for me:
- "It's nice to see you well"
- "I can handle myself just fine"
- "Where do you have in mind"
- "Alright, fine"
- "Accept the glass" (Bear in mind that I don't know whether drinking alcohol or water makes a difference towards getting the fun scene, being sober though might help when confronted later by Niall if you aren't either friendly with him or your persuasion skill is low)
- "Take the alcohol"
- "This isn't your fault"
- "Join him with a drink"
- "Don't mention it"
- "Come, let's drink"
- "Take with him"
- "I like drunk Raymond"
- "I need to hear this story in detail"
- "Alright, I'll join you"
- "Pretend to ignore" (I will write the choices I clicked, however I think it's up to whatever works for you in order for him to leave you alone)
- "Crap... where could he have gone to?"
- "Just needed a drink after a long day"
- (You need a good persuasion skill level for this option to work) "You need to give him some space"
- "Did you check with the hospital staff?"
- "(Persuasion) Cross your heart"
Btw don't know if I like the direction this game is going, prefer a more grounded version

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes